Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.6

[DE]Megan

While this is less important than the gamebreaking bugs with the big update, please do consider checking this. We've been bumping the topic for more than a year now, and I regularly post it here and on reddit, yet nothing's changed. Theoretically, it shouldn't even be a hard bug to find and squash.

if you read and change everything a noob that does not kill level 50 speaks you will end up with the game very rubbish the junk 11 has no junk in the sanctuary simply 3 years and does not put a thing down and is doing and shaping the game just for noobs and desert jungle of junk and depressing plays for so long and comes across maps slowing down difficulties because of #*!%ing noobs who arrived with plains speak, it is complicated plays totally without stimulus to play.

Nunca joguei um jogo tão frustrante. Ainda mais agora com esse Onslaught. A vontade de parar de jogar de vez Warframe. Queria farmar a Khora, mas é impossível. Consegui O Chassi na zona 11 com o nível 100+. Nunca vi tanto (host migration) e gente perder tudo. Principalmente com caçadas de Eidolon. 

Fix tridolon teleporting, all of Khora's abilities, the lack of scaling for solo through a full 4 man squad in onslaught, all drop rates for Khora and vandals, and last but not least: everything wrong with Cetus. Toss out your new project and make the current game completely flawless as possible. Nobody wants to go to Venus just to experience broken gameplay, mechanics, social spaces and "bounties" when you can simply [DE]lay the content for another 6 months and perfect it.

There's a significant difference in how companies work regarding gameplay and content balancing, and currently, you're on the "lets shove new content that we took 5 months to make into the game when it's still not working properly" side of this. Guess what? It's not a good thing. I can assure you that many people who play this game would rather you take time off of updating small crap to work on major projects as well as fixing the current game than put out new garbage for us to only find out that it doesn't work as intended.

Quality > Quantity. This isn't completing the 800+ pokedex, DE, it's breeding a perfect game for us to play.

9 minutes ago, nokturnihs said:

INFINITE SHIP LOADING SCREENS STILL PRESENT IN CURRENT BUILD - when host migration occurs it messes everything up. present since patch .4

If they just fix this one bug. This game mode will Improve 1-100% depending on if host leaves. And he/she usually does!

so far have had a host migration after getting khora bp and have been in the host migration limbo, more than likely sound extremely entitled but if i get out of this limbo of a host migration and do not have the bp given the low drop chance i expect DE to at least send the bp, this stupid migration has been going of for probably a few minutes at this point.

Just now, TheCreamEnjin said:

If they just fix this one bug. This game mode will Improve 1-100% depending on if host leaves. And he/she usually does!

Yeah. It would be nice if they just used the whole defense stay/go method. at least that doesn't screw you over.

Just now, Daskrieg said:

so far have had a host migration after getting khora bp and have been in the host migration limbo, more than likely sound extremely entitled but if i get out of this limbo of a host migration and do not have the bp given the low drop chance i expect DE to at least send the bp, this stupid migration has been going of for probably a few minutes at this point.

I hope you get out of it fast i was stuck for 40 minutes in one.

2 minutes ago, GhostLacuna said:

I hope you get out of it fast i was stuck for 40 minutes in one.

I eventually got out of limbo w/ ZERO rewards and ZERO focus. Not sure it's worth it at the moment considering FOCUS collection is broken and buggy, the whole gamemode is buggy, the rewards table is Meh and it's nothing "new" just a more broken version of survival.

Archived