Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.6

[DE]Megan

Maybe add feral kavats to onslaught? That way it would be easier to get kavat genetic codes and get khora at the same time. Maybe make it like they drop it when killed? (No pickup you just get it)

Also please let us get rewards every zone to make it have a better flow... I'm tired of "Alright 2 more zones until we get the next reward and then we can leave."

16 minutes ago, Daskrieg said:

so far have had a host migration after getting khora bp and have been in the host migration limbo, more than likely sound extremely entitled but if i get out of this limbo of a host migration and do not have the bp given the low drop chance i expect DE to at least send the bp, this stupid migration has been going of for probably a few minutes at this point.

update, still im host migration limbo.....If i wanted to exist in constant limbo like this i would rather be dealing with getting stuck in a limbos stasis after suffering a radiation proc, DE we need less of this and more fixes to these host migration bugs.

the enemy don't even know where to go for fight, they just stick to the spawn and wait for us... is boring and the time go to hell too quickly thanks to this.

plus sometime the enemy don't even spawn and you need to go around like a maniac (see what i did there... classic) for get some kill or the time runs out. pls just put the old one back, was better than this crap.

25 minutes ago, The_Crowd_Control said:

Maybe add feral kavats to onslaught? That way it would be easier to get kavat genetic codes and get khora at the same time. Maybe make it like they drop it when killed? (No pickup you just get it)

Also please let us get rewards every zone to make it have a better flow... I'm tired of "Alright 2 more zones until we get the next reward and then we can leave."

Me: yes to kavat codes... no on zone rewards. breaks balance compared to survival times... but one man's opinion, y'know?

And host migrations still aren't fixed...

Had the host 'leave' during round 7 and then went into host migration and then went straight to results page.  While I did keep my 'rewards' the fact we couldn't continue to round 8 is more annoying because that's rotation c and as such basically wasted 15 minutes.

It's bad enough we need to do two rounds to get a reward but to not even be able to complete said enough rounds due to migration 'bugs' is just not really good enough. 

I also had a run where we we didn't have enough enemies to keep the efficiency up, large maps are still an issue but it was made worse by the enemy being grineer workers, they just seem to spawn a lot less than others. 

Added more types of Grineer, Corpus, and Infested Specimens to Onslaught.

Who's idea was it to add Drudge workers to this.  they spawn so slowly and one at a time that its almost impossible to get through a Zone where they are the enemy.  Either remove them, have them spawn in groups of 12 or triple the spawn rate

The farthest I can get playing in solo regular sanctuary onslaught is zone 14. Last try I reach zone 11 because in zone 10 there was almost no enemies to kill, same as zone 11. Both cases I was one shotting enemies. Fix this please. Let me fail the mission because I'm not able to kill enemies or they kill me, but not because there's no  one to kill.

How about before you add in some units make sure they have enough spawn rate to not just make them an auto fail if they don't spawn earlier. Drdge Scrapper have such a bad spawn rate that you will fail the zone past some of the early zones.

Please fix losing reward after reconnecting. This had happen to me more than a few times. The place I live don's have the best internet connection, so the game might disconnect for a moment once every 20 mission. So I never host or play solo to avoid inconvenient to others. Today i was doing Kuva and I disconnected, I successfully reconnected, but I lost all my Kuva reward. This is really frustrating to lose an hour worth of effort.

I think this could be fix by adding a reconnecting timer (like league of legends) instead of returning to you ship, or maybe we could register rewards like Kuva to the host (don't know if it would cause lag)

I totally understand you guys are working on fixing the new content like fixing onslaught and buffing khora, But please put that into your list of consideration if possible!!!

I hate the Crashed Corpus Ship on the surface area. The map is wayyyyyyyyy too big. and not many of the infested enemies spawned for us. all i ever saw was Anceints and maybe a boiler. If you're gonna have a big map like that can you guys at least circle the area to show the spawn area. and I don't like some of the other maps cuz when we are running around there's always that one enemy on the far edge of the map all the way in Timbuktu and by the time you get to it portal opens and you've lost 10-20% efficiency. Not cool especially if you're aiming to go to 16. which i've never reached btw even with a good squad.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Added more types of Grineer, Corpus, and Infested Specimens to Onslaught.

so this is dope, but its got a critical flaw: the new enemy types dont spawn in enough quantities to keep up Efficiency. ive failed 2 out of the 4 runs ive done so far because i got maybe 3 enemies alive at a time instead of 50. please please please fix this immediately.

5 hours ago, --Q--Animan8000 said:

Please fix Zone 36 in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught spawning enemies too slow and causing the run to fail (like they spawn really really slow)

That's the point though. It's supposed to do that, that's not a bug period. Enemies spawn less frequently as you go on every single round and you really want the efficiency drops to be timed right.

How on Earth did you end up with a bug that simultaneously freezed HUD progress and locks people from getting drops?

Twice now I'm in the middle of a run when the wave number, efficiency and conduit countdown stop updating and from that point on I recieved zero drops for the rest of the run and had to ditch the rest of my squad whose HUDs worked fine and were still getting drops.  And this isn't even "Oh, well you were getting them and it just wasn't showing" because my mission results had nothing to show except the points and credits earned and checking my inventory I didn't get the Khora part the rest of my team got.

elite onslaught is broken, another day of so called hotfixs that actually do nothing but make things worse :( not only is spawn rate reduced cause of introduction of other units, this makes the efficiency drop stupidity fast even worse then 2 hotfixes ago :( and with the sudden introduction of different maps in elite, now 1st round can be literally stand there and wait for the 6 enemies spawn while you watch your efficiency drop with nothing you can do to counter it, leaving round 1 on elite with 50% efficiency isnt great, especially when there nothing that can be done

WAVE 1 has gone from a onslaught of infested in a decent map with straight away being engaged in gameplay, to stand around and do nothing in a horrible tileset with no spawns, no engagement of gameplay and even less reason to hang around and play

4 hours ago, BemoGuinness said:

How bout you guys fix the spawning with the regular enemies you put in the maps BEFORE adding new enemies and adding more stuff to a BROKEN game mode FFS ....... have the Drudge in an Elite map with 2 spawning every 5 seconds or so ....... 2!!!

Really get your priorities in order.

These Drudge zones need to be removed ASAP.

The Drudge tilesets are absolute run-killers in some cases, spawning so infrequently you can tank 50% efficiency within the single zone even killing them as fast as they spawn and collecting all stimuli.

I don't understand how something can simultaneously be so boring (because nothing is spawning) and nerve-wracking (hoping efficiency doesn't hit 0) at the same time... or why DE would try to implement such a zone which is so fundamentally broken by design.  Did they not do the simple math on % efficiency per enemy multiplied by maximum possible enemy spawns and then compare that against the decay rate of efficiency?  Last I checked multiplication was taught in the fourth grade, so I'm assuming the math isn't the problem but rather just over-zealous implementation of unnecessary changes to the point that no one actually stopped to ask if the idea made any sense or was mathematically defensible... kind of ironic considering we are supposed to be helping Simaris do his somewhat twisted breed of scientific study and yet the system is having changes introduced that belie an unwillingness to even do simple math, one of the fundamental tools of any scientific investigation...

This has happened twice. cant seem to reach 8 while in my speed-nova. we got to 6 and enemeis were getting more scarce it was a kuva map ( it was cerese enemies and i was mainly seeing workers) and then when we got to 8 it was the small derelict map and we were only getting ancients. 

From the previous patch notes:

• Fixed an issue with Mirage's Hall of Mirror clone kills not counting towards anything.

Oh man, you don't know how good this is for Mirage playing-number maniacs like me...

Archived