Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.6

Host migrations are still pretty much #*!%ed. Just had a host migrate on transition to zone 4, spent almost 5 minutes on that little liset loading screen before I was disconnected, and lost everything: xp, focus, rewards, thank god the only thing we earned was a damned relic.

only ran one since this hotfix:

Normal Mode

• Wave 7 - only one enemy (drudge foreman - not just one type - but only a single drudge foreman would spawn) was spawning in each spawn location.  Got down to 10 Efficiency due to low enemy (basically NO enemy) count - luckily portal opened to a map that actually spawned normal amounts and we got it back.  It appears you didn't "add" new enemies - you REPLACED all the enemies with the single additions.
  • Wave 10 - Became invincible
  • Wave 12 (conclusion of) - myself and the host did NOT go through portal, the other two did. But rather than a host migration we all ended up in a squad in the orbitor so I guess it extracted the other two.  I got stuck on the mission summary screen and had to close the game (kept rewards however)
Edited by tucker_d_dawg
  • Added more types of Grineer, Corpus, and Infested Specimens to Onslaught.

"I know, let's just switch up the spawn tables in our barely working game mode for no reason" 

Thanks guys, now there are waves that spawn nothing but grineer workers, and not nearly enough of them, completely ruining a run, I can't even get past wave 8 now.

after a couple runs after latest hotfix

round 1, absolutely useless, almost no spawns, efficiency drops to around 50% and stays there till round 2

round 7,8,9 all infested rounds, all maps til round 6 have changed not for the better, round 6 is still moon tileset with horrible spawns, they just changed enemy from grineer to corpus, making it actually able to keep efficiency up

round 11, horrible new tileset of a kuva fortress tile, enemy spawns horrible and efficiency is incapable of keeping up even with full squad all over map killing everything still drops to 0, im sure using certain groups it would be better but in random pub squads the tileset kills all runs

Edited by xXHobbitXx
6 hours ago, --Q--Animan8000 said:

Please fix Zone 36 in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught spawning enemies too slow and causing the run to fail (like they spawn really really slow)

I give up on this mode. I'm done... 

after unsuccessful host migration that lost connection to the server, the rewards granted to ME were not the ones i got in the mission,  they are entirely different to the ones that i rolled in mission completely random new rewards.

ok so far, not sure if reported already but...

Periodically becoming invincible in Onslaught.

Uru Syandana does not sit right on Frost Prime.

After operator getting sent back to warframe from being reduced to 0 health caused my Nekros prime to become invisible and unable to walk or run but could bullet jump and double jump; also operator was fine if popped back out into operator but returning to warframe would not fix it, would still be invisible and unable to walk or run.

What's the deal with zone 1 being full of drudge units and nothing else? Either it's a joke or a bug, not sure what one :P Host migration problem is still as bad as ever, and seems to happen even more often since the hotfixes. Spawns in week 2 are kinda bad compared to in week 1, more enemies please. Great job on the gamemode and rewards though, very fun and the radiant relics were an amazing idea.

Confirming that you don't keep your rewards after a host migration. I got a Braton Vandal blueprint and after a host mirgration failed and booted me back on my ship, I got nothing. Not touching this mode unless I play solo from now on. Can't even trust the patch notes.

This mode stinks!  So many rewards lost and DE won't fix!  Like if the host leave without the rest of the team, the game doesn't migrate.  All rewards lost and game has to be relaunched.  Stop trying to make the game better and just fix the basic gameplay issues first!  So players can play in public as long as they want, or leave when they want without worrying about losing everything!  Come on DE, you are better than this...

5 hours ago, uncalledfour said:

You know the mode has issues, but yet you still play it anyways. The blame goes both ways.

If you read the hotfix they said they fixed it mate so no, you're wrong. Referring to the host migration here.

And hopes dashed.

The update allowing prizes before jumping through is good, the host migration worked once, then a return to form.

1) Host migration failed, and infinite loading screen.

2) Poor loading.  Any level with the foremen doesn't spawn enough, and they literally attach to walls.  AI pathing upgrades my foot.

3) More poor loading.  In a round 8, had two people disconnect because...another bug... and the only thing spawning is ancients at about 1 per 5 seconds.  Efficiency drain before the reward.

4) Disconnects everywhere.  It seems like 2/4 people disconnect at wave 5 or 7 about 50% of the time.  Lost connection to host, despite pin at sub 125 ms.  Sometimes it's me, sometimes its other groups.  No matter what, always frustrating.

As a side note, the drop rates seem wonky.  I have five chassis, two neuroptics, and nothing else.  It's frustrating to get 600 endo after 200 endo after two lith relics.  If the relics were great (read: bringing back the vaulted items great), I'd bite.  As it stands, the reward pool seems too dilute to feel good, especially considering the rough introduction and continuing issues.  The many continuing issues.

Better, but not acceptable yet.  Maybe tomorrow.  Fingers crossed again.  Please, just one night of grinding to get the rewards might be enough, unless RNGesus decides the low percentages mean I have to go 30+ round like Nidus.  30 (rounds)*40 (minutes due to crashing averages) = 1200 minutes = 20 hours.  If Khora wasn't broken (based upon reports here) it wouldn't be worth it.

Edited by masterofdetiny
more errors
  • Like 1

WHO THE ACTUAL F*** APPROVED A TILE THAT ONLY SPAWNS ANCIENTS (OR DREDGE FOREMEN) WITHOUT INCREASING THEIR F***ING SPAWN RATE

EDIT: WHY DE, EVERY TIME I MAKE IT TO 8 ZONES THIS GOD AWFUL BULL**** TILE SHOWS UP CAN"T A MAN JUST TRY TO FARM FOR THE NEW FRAME IN PEACE?

It spawns about 3-4 ancients to start, then only spawns 1 at a time after that. Same goes for the Dredge Foremen.

It's nearly impossible to progress, even with 100% efficiency starting out (when solo).

And this is for regular sanctuary onslaught, not even for the elite. (I hear it's even worse there)

Also drop rates for khora parts are abysmal, As it stood previously it would take an average of 7 and a half hours (I screwed up my math, it is 12 runs for the fist one then another 21 to get the second one, and 25 minutes per run) 13 hours and 45 minutes to get 1 copy of both the BP and systems, but if you just can't finish the 8th zone like this you can never get either of those parts. FOR COMPARISON, Equinox requires an average of about 22-23 runs of Titania, which takes at most 7 minutes per run for a grand total of 2 hours and 41 minutes. This is awful, please give us 1 reward per zone, to at least drop that time down to less than 10 hours of farming for 1 frame. Please.

Why? Just why.

Edited by Mojosgaming
Ran another 8 zone attempt, and got the same result

There is some off on the enemy list. I have seen zones that have only ancients and no other trash mobs, and Dreg Forman and nothing else. it is impossible to maintain efficiency when they pop up. 

Having the reward simply pop up when the next zone is read is a great improvement, teams are much more coordinated are all pulling out at wave 8 to avoid the host migration issue

Khora just brought bugs.

- Host migration bug still there in onslaught. 

- When joining onslaught i cant use my abilities at all (red circle on abilities) 

- Random crash anytime in onslaught. Now even got crashed in cephalon simaris thrice. 

- Freeze at updating account information after onslaught (normal level). 

And lost my khora parts rewards due to host migration, never gonna do it again. Its worthless to play. 

Dont call this hotfix. This is hotbugs you deploy. 

Issues:

Efficiency Stimuli do not always give efficiency

Spawns of 1-3 Dredges or Ancients

Periodic invincibility

This was more playable solo before the recent hot fixes. Now it's a crap shoot.

Elite first zone twice in a row only got the 1-3 Dredges...coupled with Efficiency Stimuli not always giving efficiency makes it so there is no reason to even attempt it.

Edited by RD5_

So now that hotfix 22.18.6 has rolled over and I've had the chance to play test sanctuary onslaught I have to say: this game mod is fun. Enemy spawn is high(for the most part) and you can unwind and go on a killing spree. That being said I have some problems to report(one of them might be related to the fact of me still running warframe from a soon to be 11 years old laptop)

1st.*and this might be the me problem* at the end of each zone of onslaught the conduit to the next zone takes ages to materialize( timed it at 36 sec once), all the while the group's efficiency drains away. Now, my internet connection is fast(200mb/s down 50mb/s up) and I have 8gb of ddr3 ram installed and the max I've seen my laptop use with warframe on is around 60% of my total, the cpu is another story, with sometimes 90+%of my processing power being drained. But I am not left behind and I'm not the host the delay happens to everyone in the party and none of the times it happened the ping was above 300ms. 

2nd. Enemies spawn in the first zone of this week's elite onslaught have been less than ideal with only a few enemies spawning at once, and they are the grineer worker that were introduced with the Ceres tile set rework, some of them, I noticed, were not even aggressive at first. They were just away in a corner hammering away at something. 

3rd. I noticed, during one of my runs that someone was invincible during the onslaught. 

o now that hotfix 22.18.6 has rolled over and I've had the chance to play test sanctuary onslaught I have to say: this game mod is fun. Enemy spawn is high(for the most part) and you can unwind and go on a killing spree. That being said I have some problems to report(one of them might be related to the fact of me still running warframe from a soon to be 11 years old laptop)

1st.*and this might be the me problem* at the end of each zone of onslaught the conduit to the next zone takes ages to materialize( timed it at 36 sec once), all the while the group's efficiency drains away. Now, my internet connection is fast(200mb/s down 50mb/s up) and I have 8gb of ddr3 ram installed and the max I've seen my laptop use with warframe on is around 60% of my total, the cpu is another story, with sometimes 90+%of my processing power being drained. But I am not left behind and I'm not the host the delay happens to everyone in the party and none of the times it happened the ping was above 300ms. 

2nd. Enemies spawn in the first zone of this week's elite onslaught have been less than ideal with only a few enemies spawning at once, and they are the grineer worker that were introduced with the Ceres tile set rework, some of them, I noticed, were not even aggressive at first. They were just away in a corner hammering away at something. 

3rd. I noticed, during one of my runs that someone was invincible during the onslaught. 

Thank you for the constant hotfixes and attention to the community.  

Hope for some feedback on this problems, especially the 1st one since it's the more frustrating one and it might be a me problem 

The reward gave out when portal open is great. But there are still bug that portal won't open. So, no reward and can only wait till timer run out.

Host migration still not fix. If any host migration failed you still lose all reward. Not even a single EXP point is saved.

New enemy type make the game kinda casual especially the first zone of Elite SO. They're just walking around. Can't even keep up the efficiency without any Map clearing Warframe Ability.

Also, who think that having Large Map is good in SO??? I really want to know. It's a focus farming point not a 'Divide and Conquer' game mode. Where Tenno need to separate in each point of the Map to keep up the efficiency. If so, please make the Affinity range infinite in SO. There are no point in separating when you're farming for focus. This game mode is tend to be 'Annihilation' not 'Search and Destroy' or 'Divide and Conquer'.

today when i got home, i discovered that onslaught was completely broken. I got to zone 6 and it was spawning nothing but those non aggro greneer mechanics. they'd just stand there. not only that but i was only getting 5 or 6 on the whole map with several seconds before more would appear. i had absolutely no hope of getting past that room. I didn't have a banshee or ember to nuke the whole map. it was just me solo on normal onslaught. not only that but i saw XandyPants hit the same issue about an hour before that on his stream. same room and everything. and before that every room was super under populated. 

please bump the enemy counts back up and take any dudes that are non-aggro out of the rotation. it's hard enough without that.

2 minutes ago, --RV--ChaosStar said:

So now that hotfix 22.18.6 has rolled over and I've had the chance to play test sanctuary onslaught I have to say: this game mod is fun. Enemy spawn is high(for the most part) and you can unwind and go on a killing spree. That being said I have some problems to report(one of them might be related to the fact of me still running warframe from a soon to be 11 years old laptop)

Is your laptop running Warframe for a standard hard drive?

I have no loading issues when changing zones (whiteout last no longer than 3 second), but I am running Warframe off a removable SSHD with a 3.0 usb. (WD My Passport)