Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Cephalon

PaleDream

So I'm not 100% sure this is the place to put this, but what the heck. So when they came out with the ability to access the star chart from our dojos, I thought it would be cool for our dojos to have its own cephalon. It would interact with Ordis as I assume our orbiters dock with the dojo. Granted they would have to implement an option for the player to disable them, because we all know how annoying Ordis can be. Maybe even plug in a quest and frame to go with it as an update, "Automation" or what ever. The quest could be the lore on the war and we could maybe find more of his memories that he has lost or how he got the crack. Plus they could include more interactions with Simarus and Suda that depends on standing with them. For other examples, Ordis complains about receiving messages, maybe he reads a short one to us every once in a while from Simarus trying to recruit him, etc. Then the dojo cephalon is a female one and Ordis is trying to gain her attention, but she shuns him at first but over time removes her "walls" so to say.  Or it could be Ordis's long lost sibling/ compatriot and they bicker back and forth. Now with new recruits to the dojo's, once they have a key and enter for the first time, they get a welcome from the cephalon and an explanation of the services provided. This wouldn't be for people invited of course, but just a general welcome. Thoughts?

Some possible dialog:

1. Dojo Cephalon - "Welcome, tenno, to the dojo. We welcome your presence and look forward to coordination of your efforts to make this a more productive clan. [Goes on to explain the features of the dojo.]

2. Ordis - "Operator, I sense another data stream in your location, could it be....?" "Operator, I think,.....I think there may be a cephalon presence at your location."

Dojo Cephalon - "Hello Ordis, your data stream is weaker than my original analysis confirmed at our first encounter."

Ordis - "Operator, I think I may have broken completely. I authorize you to disassemble me at your earliest convience. I swear I heard Dojo Cephalon."

Dojo Cephalon - "Tenno, I will help with the disassembly, prepare for transfer."

Ordis - "Oh my lotus! It is Dojo Tenno."

3. Ordis - "Operator, incoming message, its for....for....Ordis????" "Operator, Cephalon Simarus is wanting to recruit me again.....deleted. Sorry to bother you operator."

4.Ordis - "Operator, I have a favor to ask, Odis is...is ... wanting to attract the attention of Dojo Cephalon, would you have any ideas on being able to complete this task. My data research has led me to data that should be erased from existence."

Dojo Cephalon - "Ordis, do you require my assistance in this endeavor?"

Ordis - "Oh, Dojo Cephalon, you were listening.....um...error cannot compute, operator there is an alert available please check at your earliest convenience."

Dojo Cephalon - "Tenno, I would suggest running a full diagnostics on Ordis, he may need to be decommissioned. My abilities would increase your overall performance by 1.239% in mission completion."

Ordis - "This is hopeless...."