Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Surveyor-Corpus Rocket Launcher

(XBOX)DerangedMime00

Call me crazy for posting so much but my creative energy is on overdrive so here we go. Enjoy and post thoughts/critique below. :)

Surveyor

-----

Type-Plasma Rocket/Burst Fire

Accuracy- 70-80

Crit Chance/Damage- 20% 1.6x

Fire Rate- Non-Scope Burst 3.0 Scoped Charged 1.80

Magazine- 12

Reload- 2.3

Status Chance- 40%

Damage- Heat 300 Impact 130 (Heat damage is fixed and wont mix with other elements)

Unique Characteristics/Description- Using advanced targeting tech scoping in on a target charges all 3 burst plasma rockets that tags/tracks the enemy tagged by the weapon with each added charge/tick increasing explosive radius/critical damage. Non scoped burst fires 3 smaller plasma rockets with increased flight speed/status duration. Basically like a weaponized synthasis scanner combined with a BFG. Yeah.^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLDss5HF0Rsc8QydAvdEg

Edited by (XB1)DerangedMime00
Stats/Visualization

45 minutes ago, (XB1)DerangedMime00 said:

Call me crazy for posting so much but my creative energy is on overdrive so here we go. Enjoy and post thoughts/critique below. :)

Surveyor

-----

Type-Plasma Rocket/Burst Fire

Accuracy- 70-80

Crit Chance/Damage- 20% 1.6x

Fire Rate- Non-Scope Burst 3.0 Scoped Charged 1.80

Magazine- 12

Reload- 2.3

Status Chance- 40%

Damage- Heat 300 Impact 130 (Heat damage is fixed and wont mix with other elements)

Unique Characteristics/Description- Using advanced targeting tech scoping in on a target charges all 3 burst plasma rockets that tags/tracks the enemy tagged by the weapon with each added charge/tick increasing explosive radius/critical damage. Non scoped burst fires 3 smaller plasma rockets with increased flight speed/status duration. Basically like a weaponized synthasis scanner combined with a BFG. Yeah.^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLDss5HF0Rsc8QydAvdEg

No worries! You're designer nerd is here!

Considering that its a rocket launcher, wouldn't it deal blast damage? How about blast and then creates a small area of fire that procs heat and deals 50 damage?

Also considering that it launches explosives, crit damage I would say would be about 2.2x because an explosion can blow your leg off!!

Magazine of 12, hmm. Would love it but if that's the case maybe add a long clip to the top or bottom?Image result for rocket launcher with large magazine

6 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

But yeah LOVE the idea!! I don't agree with the current corpus rocket launcherImage result for lenz warframeImage result for rocket launcher bow

The picture above with the concept is from Xcom but has a slightly similiar design I have in mind minus the prong things. Also the rockets loaded into it is sort of like a Rubico and Opticor where the plasma box pops out from the side and when you insert the magazine it begins to spin faster as you slap it in.^^