The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Grineer Drudge-only onslaught zones bugged after 22.18.6--extremely low spawn rates

ROSING

Hey guys,

Appreciate you adding more enemies, but there are certain sanctuary onslaught zones popping up where nothing but grineer drudges (the grunt workers) spawn in idle mode in very small groups, like 3 or 4 in your immediate area every 5 seconds or so, and they just stand in place waiting for you. I lost nearly 75% efficiency in that zone trying to find where they spawned (was doing solo). Needless to say I failed the next zone. Would appreciate if you could address this as soon as possible, it spells certain death if you're unlucky enough to get it--and I got it 2 runs in a row.

Edited by ROSING

Don,t forget about the infested Ancient one .. It is the same .. I just borked a solo run in normal onslaught because of that in zone 8 .. That is disheartening .. I'm all for new enemies type if they dont dump the efficiency that much .. but they didnt think about that

I have this problem too. Low spawn rates happening after zone 6 & this occurs several times when i play. No eximus & enemy is so few so there's no possible to keep efficiency even u have SQ Banshee, Equinox, or nuke Trinity on your party. It's hard to farm Khora part like this although i need is Khora bp & system.

Edited by Vizer_Xeno