Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a way to make AMPs better

lulialmir

I was highly thinking about suggesting DE to improve the amps, but, i just thought of another thing that might be cooler, and add a lot more possibilities to the operator AMP: Mods. Just like the ones we have on our weapons, but logically, for the amps, mods that would for example: increase damage, recharge speed, reduce recharge timer and etc. And add more possibilities os amps, because right now we have 27 possible combinations, and which only like 4 of them are good for something, since they are weak af.

like, having more explosion range for granmu, with more damage, crit chance, crit damage, fire rate, putting some elemental mods and boom, you have yourself a faking cool triple infinite ammo grenade launcher, launched from a tiny kiddo's hand

2 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Let's make Operators great again!!! I genuinely hope DE sees this idea or already has this on their minds.

Actually... Let's make operator great... they were never great, so it's not great "again" XD

Just now, MarcusGraves said:

Really just making it so Void damage isn't affected by armor would go a stupid long way for them, also doesn't help that what that amp is attached to is about as tough as jello w/o massive investment in defensive focus'.

Void damage is also -50% against Cloned Flesh, so it's heavily penalized on two fronts.  Its raw output isn't bad, though.  And operator durability spikes once you unbound the health passive.