Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught: Difficulty Changes!

[DE]Rebecca

32 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

explain me please, i didnt get it.

so instead of fixing scaling, they desided to decrease rewards and improve efficiency roadblocks?

Pretty much, i can't even reach zone 8 anymore with any of my builds, even when try harding with maiming strike. *Sigh*

I Don't Post often in the forums but I feel like it's time again.

At first I liked onslaught and the only thing it needed are more enemy's and eventually a difficulty scale in the elite mode like adding mission modifiers every 5 portals. But the recent fixes force u as a player to cheese the Mission with some broken build and take away the opportunity to use different frames. I really hope u can fix this mode in the right way and for once start to listen to your community again. Go DE I now u can do great.. Now is the time to proof it.

...you know, when I posted this:

On 4/20/2018 at 7:38 PM, BloodScythe91 said:

"Yay, new update, Khora!"

-looks at rewards table and percentages-

"Whelp, nevermind, I'll just come back later"

WELCOME, DEFECTION 2.0

in the Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0 post, I was ACTUALLY being sarcastic, hoping that things will not go this way but i see now i was hoping AGAINST hope.

Things... just got a lot worst. Good job DE.

Nerfing Focus farming is a really bad decision DE...

I am never going to look back at this mission ever again after i get the Khora parts. Because there is no need to...

I was able to farm 100k in 16 zone but now i am getting half of that if i am lucky... Wasting 1 hour for 50k focus is inefficient and unacceptable...

This mission is going to be like Lunaro. A waste of time for us and DE

Better go Back to Adaro and do my usual boring solo farm. Did you see the hint here DE ? I prefer the boring option instead of your Focus farming mission and i am pretty sure i am not alone in this decision...

How about, instead of all this, you worked on NOT MESSING US UP WITH THE GODDAMN HOST MIGRATIONS?!

I mean, seriously, every time ANYTHING happens, the Host migrates and we ALL lose EVERYTHING.

Instead of nerfing, essentially our fun, how about you fix the ACTUAL problems with Onslaught; the HORRIBLE stability, constant bugs and the loss of rewards we EARNED.

Two Khora sets, DE. TWO OF THEM. All lost because 'Host migrates, do everything again, scrub'. Gee, freaking, thanks.

Also, since the latest patch dropped, haven't managed to get past zone 2 because every time, it host migrates and costs me EVERYTHING. GG, DE. GG.

18 hours ago, Asdryu said:

When people will learn to use corrosive projection for once...
"physique" there are still people using this....

We shouldn't HAVE to use CP to deal with something that can scale up to a 90%+ damage reduction on top of scaling health and damage.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)TazBoy2K said:

We shouldn't HAVE to use CP to deal with something that can scale up to a 90%+ damage reduction on top of scaling health and damage.

Well armor exists the way it does, so I guess you'll have to.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)TazBoy2K said:

I hate corrosive projection with all my heart because it's like in fact, a bandaid. You can't deny the usefulness though.

So your making the enemys harder which is fine because there glitched i get that but do not i repeat do not touch the affinity or focus or i will probably give up and quit i was actually having fun for once instead of just fkn cheese spamming some powers i try not to use crappy cheese missions like draco and adaro the focus trees are actually pretty inaccessible for someone who plays less than they used to like me i felt like the time i spent in onslaught was actually worth it 

Yep rip onslaught. This is typically DE...do exactly the opposite to what is needed or what the community wants. Tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but my whole clan just quit. I think the clan thought DE would one day become ...well competent. This finally proved this will just never happen.

Lets look at what is actually wrong with onslaught and see how they have now announced changes that  will make it worse. Actually ...I really cant be bothered...and the white knight brigade will come in and say they are good changes so ....whatever

Couldn't make it past zone 6-7 solo, and now the difficulty is raised. Great. I love getting slapped in the face because I'm not a min-maxer who spams AoE/mass-murder abilities. 

----------------------

So basically, you're stopping us from playing the game like past a certain point and force us to play it bit by bit like every other mission by kicking players out of the mission. 

I expected this game mode to calm down Vets who were looking for a temporary end-game while being fun for everyone. Guess I was wrong. 

I you don't want us to go past zone 8, you can just end the misson when we reach complete the last zone like other non-endless missions (since you don't want it to be endless for some reason). 

What... the #*!% DE? Your fix to broken enemy scaling is not fixing it, but ruining focus gains, which is just astounding as is, but that's not what i'm mad about. What i'm mad about is how you're turning anything above wave 8 as pointless. Your idiotic efficency changes already make getting to wave 8 harder, and on top of that, you make trying to survive as long as possible pointless. There is no reason, because it'll be almost impossible due to efficiency. Why increase the efficency loss when x6 was already difficult to maintain? Why ruin the end game that veteran players wanted? Why make these IDIOTIC CHANGES WHILE IGNORING HOW BROKEN THE F****** GAME MODE IS?!?!?

ok rant over... I just have to say these changes are completely unnecessary, infuriating, and defeat the purpose of the game mode. Literally no one was complaining about the affinity gains, no one was saying "you know this should be harder" and certainly no one was saying" lets make anything over wave 8 pointless". If you want to cap onslaught at wave 8, just cap it. Don't pull this bs where you say "well it's not impossible, you just need to cheese the level, make the gamemode pointless, and become a literal robot, easy right?" All in all though, fix your game before making these balance changes, or better yet, don't make changes that defeat the entire purpose of the game mode, and ruin something people like.

I loved the idea behind this game-mode, and had a lot of fun playing it, when it released, being in a SQUEEE mode, thinking 'Finally a mission that hurls enough shi... enemies on me to kill & with high level off the bat, in case of Elite' - despite the bugs. Bugs happen, I can easily accept that - but, after recent hotfix and changes, I am very demotivated to play the gamemode.

I believed this to be a new endless mode - and while it certainly may seem as one, at first glance, soon enough, you'll find out that it's not so, as it will become impossible to sustain the Efficiency through killing after certain point. That issue is even more jarring after the yesterday's Hotfix. Solo-play is almost entirely discouraged, and even in a team, there's a certain treshold you can't get past... (unless you cheese... where is fun in that again?).

I think the biggest flaw right now, is to have a concept, where not the enemies defeat you, but an artifical timer does, in such a harsh way too - it's being even more aggressive than upon release. Let people actually run longer runs - it's what some of us want; speaking for myself, definitelly want. I find endless runs relaxing, love doing them, and I prefer endless runs in this game almost exclusively. I'm sincerely hoping that DE will reconsider these changes, and will make this mode as awesome as it potentially can be. I'm pretty sure some sort of a nicer compromise could be made, than the state of Onslaught we have right now.

Hey DE....what ever are you even doing? You made a mode that got me fully back into warframe and now you're gutting the crap out of it?

The first time i got solo to zone 20 I was giggling like a little girl, something i haven't felt in warframe for years. Well that's gone now, thanks.

Archived