Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.7

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for host migration=all progress lost?

I guess I will skip playing this mode, it's a waste of time as it is.

I have tried it 6 times so far, only twice I came out with my rewards and focus, rest was lost due to bugs/crash/host migration failing.

Hey look, the decent items now have an even less chance of dropping and there's more fodder relics.... amazing fix there. /s

• Way too many relics
    • These aren't rewards "for" veterans, just more relic fodder that only dilutes the drop table
    • Should have been "X% for ANY Relic of Y Tier" not individual percentages for each relic that only hurts the drop table
  • Not enough enemies
    • At a certain point, you're just waiting there for enemies to spawn, then you run out of efficiency even though there's nothing you could've done
  • Wouldn't it make more sense for a HIGHER EFFICIENCY to SPEED UP the timer?
  • Sentinels don't respawn
    • Considering everything is supposed to "refresh" per wave, sentinels stay dead

4 hours ago, Sean said:

Why not any of the below items?

• Arcanes (So they are no longer locked behind one mode)
  • Kuva
  • Nitain Extract
  • Forma
  • Orokin Catalyst
  • Orokin Reactor

Each of those would actually give a reason to go back to Onslaught instead of just more relic fodder.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Quill Onkko has added a Cetus Wisp to his Offerings in Cetus. These can be purchased with Quill Standing for Architect level Tenno.

One Cetus Wisp costs 10.000 STANDING! TEN THOUSAND! ARE YOU FKIN KIDDING ME?! It's a typo, right? 10.000!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think paying 200 plat for a single forma blueprint is a better deal than TEN THOUSAND Quills standing.

Thanks for the update. I appreciate all the work y'all are doing on this new mode.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Certain Onslaught tiles now have a 20% chance of having an environmental hazard.

This is new. I can only pray to RNGsus that does not mean tiles will spawn with radiation hazards. Radiation is aggravating enough in sorties, can only imagine it would be worse in this mode where AOE damage is pretty much meta.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Braton Vandal Stock (2.46%)
Braton Vandal Blueprint (2.01%)
Lato Vandal Barrel (2.46%)
Peculiar Bloom (2.46%)

Did you really lower the already ridicoulous drop rate of the actually useful items? This must be a joke

[pre nerf: Braton Vandal Stock (3.16%)
Braton Vandal Blueprint (2.01%)
Lato Vandal Barrel (3.16%)
Peculiar Bloom (3.16%)]

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Elite: Lowered Specimen level ranges, with Zone 1 starting at level 60-70 and reaching a max of level 150-180 once you hit Zone 15 (instead of Zone 10).
  • Elite: Removed additional Damage Multiplier for higher level Specimens.

Enemy level scaling fast was so fun. Guess wasn't for everyone.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Balance Changes:

Player experiences and data determined that enemy scaling was broken and not consistent with game modes outside of Onslaught. A more descriptive and in-depth read can be viewed here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/950011-sanctuary-onslaught-difficulty-changes/

• Elite: Lowered Specimen level ranges, with Zone 1 starting at level 60-70 and reaching a max of level 150-180 once you hit Zone 15 (instead of Zone 10).
  • Elite: Removed additional Damage Multiplier for higher level Specimens.
  • Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.
  • Efficiency Stimulus spawns will not appear beyond Zone 15 in either Onslaught mode.

I can't help but feel you guys are missing the mark on every one of those changes. Enemies should level up more aggressively without a level cap to mirror survival mode more. The mode should increase in difficulty with the enemies more so than with the efficiency. Making Elite onslaught easier is the exact opposite of the challenge mode you've been promising vets, I can't help but feel that today;s change is unilaterally in the opposite direction of where this should be heading.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.
  • Efficiency Stimulus spawns will not appear beyond Zone 15 in either Onslaught mode.

10 pages of everyone without exception telling you this is a terrible idea and you just go ahead and do it. Just why?

Not to mention enemy spawns are completely broken right now anyway and you can't even get to zone 20 under normal conditions. Hopefully this actually got fixed, though the last claim of a fix was false.

And the host migration mega fail? That's just an accepted thing now is it?

This makes absolutely no sense at all. Who are you and what did you do with DE?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

• Removed the Rank 30 Warframe requirement from Sanctuary Onslaught - remains a requirement for Elite Onslaught.

So tomorrow when i log in, i will see a lot of groups failing because players are level 0 with one level 0 weapon equipped, expecting a banshee to carry them.

Archived