Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.7

[DE]Megan

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught enemies are waaay too easy to kill, and the efficiency decay is way to fast. Regarding the post about enemy scaling being broken:

On that post, there are 10 pages of feedback like this:

2 hours ago, Snake_Oil said:

This is literally the exact opposite of what we wanted. We wanted the enemy difficulty to be brought up to the proper level and the efficiency drain made more reasonable.

This is the exact OPPOSITE of what it needed.

How about 2-5 times as many enemies that can actually kill us and make us use revives, instead of being forced out by a timer?

Most of the time they just stop spawning when the portal opens, so no matter how well you did, the conduit makes you lose.

Oh no, not only host migrations bugs discourages public teams, but now solo players can't really play Sanctuary Onslaught anymore due to the absurd Efficiency...

The highest Normal run I got since I don't have a high range Maiming Strike & Blood Rush build is Round 11. For Elite, Round 6. This was before today's hotfix with Oberon Prime, Supra Vandal (Augment with Cold/Corrosive), Akstiletto Prime (Cold/Corrosive), and Silva & Aegis Prime (Corrosive/Innate Heat).

I apologize if this sounds rude, but DE would you try playing either gamemodes without a high range Maiming Strike & Blood Rush build? How far would you get and how rewarding would it feel afterwards?

Just now, LSG501 said:

I do find it funny that efficiency is ramping up even faster after round 10 on an 'endless' mode mission, it's almost like you don't want us to play past round 8....

This so much. And 10k standing for 1 wisp is ridiculous!

• Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.
  • Efficiency Stimulus spawns will not appear beyond Zone 15 in either Onslaught mode.

This isn't something we wanted, especially for us solo players.

Hell, before this change, us solo players were punished for playing solo in this mode because of how quick the efficiency drops.  Now, we might as well as give up at zone 9.

Edit: From what I'm seeing, even if you aren't solo, getting past (or even getting to) zone 8 is borderline impossible.  Thus, getting a second (or a single) rotation C reward isn't possible in a single run (or borders on impossible).

• Khora Blueprints have been removed from Elite rewards and replaced with Radiant Axi Relics. Other Relics have moved around rotations to fit - see our drop-table site for full drops!

Also, what about upping the drop chance of the Khora parts in normal onslaught?

1 minute ago, Defirence said:

Still no fix for losing rewards? We extracted fine and stayed during deployment and lost BOTH Lato Vandal and Lato Vandal Receiver. I'm NOT happy about this, those are the rarest drops in Elite and I've played hours to get them. Fix please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive lost entire Braton so far, Don't even have a piece now. I refuse to even bother playing this S#&$ mode til its fixed and can actually get the rewards, As DE wont ever give back what is owed

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Quill Onkko has added a Cetus Wisp to his Offerings in Cetus. These can be purchased with Quill Standing for Architect level Tenno.

Woohoo!

*Dance of happiness...*

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

unknown.png

not really sure about this one guys

*... falls over clumsily*

TEN THOUSAND standing per wisp?! Are you guys for real?! I thought a reasonable value would be around 1k per wisp. But 10k each, that's just insane!

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Only a maximum of 4 Mine Ospreys will spawn at any given moment.

Is this change to the game in general, or just Sanctuary? 

I mean, it was so much fun to deal with "every square inch of the floor is mines and sap fields" on maps where it was 95% ospreys. Very quality gameplay. 

4 minutes ago, Faithir said:

seriously.... 10,000 reputations for cetus wisp....Probably a bit too expensive

Agreed it is expensively, it will be worth if they increase standing cap to 499k with doubling daily cap, then we can spend all our sentients cores for a balance between Item offers and standing capacity.

8 minutes ago, Navindal said:

Still no fix for host migration=all progress lost?

I guess I will skip playing this mode, it's a waste of time as it is.

I have tried it 6 times so far, only twice I came out with my rewards and focus, rest was lost due to bugs/crash/host migration failing.

This... AGAIN... is the bug that should have been at the top of the "Here's what we fixed" list.

How do you go and tweak so much of the game play and rewards for this mode, while leaving it totally unplayable with this bug?  Who the hell wants to spend hours collecting rewards that they won't get to keep past the point where someone drops out of the group?

Yea, all those droprates below 5% resulted in people getting things way too fast, and we must preserve the grind, thats why we split it apart and made it so that you first have to grind normal for khora and then you have to grind elite for lato / braton - that way it will take twice as much time and everyone will be happy.

14 minutes ago, WhiteSpike said:

Neat, I have a use for my Quills stand-

vGNM29Y.png

....10.000 standing..... for..a..single..wisp...

....Ok....I can live with this, I guess...

Your reaction was much more tamed than mine... I really raged when I visited him --''

3 minutes ago, Motownisback23 said:

Ive lost entire Braton so far, Don't even have a piece now. I refuse to even bother playing this S#&$ mode til its fixed and can actually get the rewards, As DE wont ever give back what is owed

Yeah, I think I'm done with this game for a while. I'm going to just level stuff and put toward MR, they really effed up this Warframe release and this game mode. They could have added her into a quest and gotten the parts like that, but no, make it a damn grind fest so you end up buying the warframe with plat.

10 pages of people telling you these aren't good changes and they go with it anyways.
10k per whisp... Cap is 26k/day, do anyone play the game over there?
C rotation droptable is even more diluted, with the rarest parts now being 2% instead of 3%... 

How can you be so detached from reality? Everyone is telling you this is NOT ok. This is not a 50/50 situation, everyone agrees on the problems ESO has yet you go ahead with these changes? Seriously?

I wish you guys had more people doing proper testing so you wouldn't have to spend that much time on hotfixes for bugs :)

Speaking of bugs, Saryn Toxic Lash doesn't add damage and the guaranteed toxin proc to Redeemer shots (works with Sarpa) and Weeping Wounds seems to not work with it too (38% modded crit chance with weeping wounds and combo multiplier at 4 should result in 100). Also works just ok with Sarpa.

Really hoping that you won't forget about the possibility to add some scaling to kuva survival at some point (correct me if I'm wrong but feedback at least on forums makes me believe that community would really appreciate it)

Thanks for updates and a great game! :)

Archived