Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.7

[DE]Megan

I'm not one to get mad about things in videogames..

But, I feel like the ball has been kinda dropped here.

I mean, I have more relics than I know what to do with.. and now I'm more likely to get a thing I have an overabundance of instead of the thing I was actually interested in. Plus, why did the "endless" mode for veteran players basically turn into "eight rounds then you're booted back to your orbiter"? I haven't done Elite Onslaught because I don't feel I'm experienced enough/ don't have the right equipment yet, but even I can see inherent flaws in this hotfix.

• Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.
  • Efficiency Stimulus spawns will not appear beyond Zone 15 in either Onslaught mode.

We could not even make it to zone 12 elite, because there were no enemies at all. Mathematically impossible to stay with the current number of enemies and efficiency drop rate AND NOW you make it even harder, if not impossible. You have a timer over 2 minutes and the efficiency drops like 2-3 per second, you can stay there like maybe over a minute. I want to see if DE's "testers" have ever reached zone 20 elite.

Just now, TheBalrogTx said:

This... AGAIN... is the bug that should have been at the top of the "Here's what we fixed" list.

How do you go and tweak so much of the game play and rewards for this mode, while leaving it totally unplayable with this bug?  Who the hell wants to spend hours collecting rewards that they won't get to keep past the point where someone drops out of the group?

It's fine, just play solo. OH WAIT. 

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.
  • Efficiency Stimulus spawns will not appear beyond Zone 15 in either Onslaught mode.

6 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

Of course, because farming for her there was too fun. Can't have that. Gotta make it a tedious snorefest so more people buy her with plat.

Literally I think that's what its coming to anymore.

2 minutes ago, Caramello said:

10k standing per wisp? you guys just put up a farmable event where wips were 750 a pop, dafuq?

Btw, dont people at MR 8 and below deserve some wisps too? did you forget they have lower standing cap or something?

They needed a quill standing sink. The issue is the syndicate itself. They made a whole syndicate just for operator stuff, which is used to basically gain more standing easier. It's a neverending cycle of uselessness. If you farm eidolons and have hundreds/thousands of cores/standing and nothing to spend them on (which is why they needed a standing sink), you already have everything that needed wisps to craft, and it's why 10k is not even just too much, even if they were 25k standing per, the utilty is the same. If you're a player that can't farm eidolons and need wisps to craft amps, spending 10k standing (with lower standing earn cap) is way over the top when you could spend 1 night cycle farming wisps and get enough to craft everything that needs wisps. They're in a dangerous position with Quill standing and a needed sink. It's been too long now people have been able to hoard thousands of cores, if they give better offering items it could be terrible.

12 minutes ago, Glitchesarecool said:

The new drops for Elite remain detached from reality. 2% on vandal parts. I thought we were through with single-digit percents ages ago when DE admitted they knew it wasn't fun grinding to rotation C for such a minuscule chance, back when Void Keys were still a thing.

Like the Imperator Vandal Reciver which was recently buffed to 11%...

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I guess Simaris REALLY dosent like the aspect of fun lol, just in it for the research.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

hell, you really hate us doing this mode for some serious time, do you?

Just now, AvPCelticPredator said:

To be honest.

In just a couple of minutes with a resource booster I can find without any problems, about 10-14 Cetus Wisp's, in comparision to the price of 10k sanding is not worth spending on Quill's offer.

Try scam, for the cost of 2 Cetus wisps, you can buy a complete Magus Vigor Set or half a Magus Husk set

3 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

To be honest.

In just a couple of minutes with a resource booster I can find without any problems, about 10-14 Cetus Wisp's, in comparision to the price of 10k standing is not worth spending on Quill's offer.

Thats cool, I use my Night cycle for doing 3x3 Tri caps. Ain't got time to run around and look for a small as Cetus Wisp. In PS they were 750 standing each, Now 10k in Quills. Math is not right here. 

Why aren't you guys listening to us about the efficiency drain, people either spam macro meme strike or press 4 and nuke whole room ability there are no chance for normal wep/guns within onslaught, i wish onslaught was just about focusing on us survivng the longest as players rather than this efficiency bull crap, its worse than survival

i knoww you guys hate the concept of long runs but i personally think i can't be the only person who likes them. Kuva survival got stale after a bit especially without a booster.. 95% of the people said it needs to scale (maybe cap at some point and stay there like 300-400 kuva mark) including most of the content creators That got ignored, now the efficiency drain i swear i have seen ton of people complain about how everyone has to equip a slide wep with meme strike to achieve the best form of impact on this game mode ( i know there other ways and such but its just not efficient as a meele wep)  

The rewards are great i can certainly get behind it, the game mode itself despite the efficiency bull crap is pretty amazing, one of the best game modes around but people have to resort to cheese tactics to get the best outcome (yes people use cheese tactics in other game modes too but its like a must on onslaught to keep up the efficiency) 

Lately You guys have barely listened to any community feedback, Kuva survival issue was talked about on the prime time day the day of the release of that mode, After that 0 mention about it where people have been making threads on forums/reddit videos on youtube. 

PS - the 3rd most voted reddit post is about the efficiency drain issue in the new game mode.

Hmm interesting,

Just tried onslaught as of this latest hotfix 22.18.7

The enemies are actually way tougher in elite and spawns are amazing! 

I think a lot of negative feedback from players regarding DE lowering the enemy level was a misunderstanding. They may have lowered the level but the enemy health, damage and other things now scale properly and not watered down as before. So technically, the enemies were buffed massively!

I just did one quick test out with a Saryn solo and got to Zone 5 with my heart actually pumping. I will have to do more testing and experimenting and leave more detailed feedback in the proper forum section later but so far, doesn't seem bad...

:crylaugh:That cetus wisp cost is so high its not even worth going to Quill to convert the overabundance of cores I'll never be able to use up due to the daily cap.

Its faster to load into the plains and grab two wisps than to go to quill, turn in cores, go back to standing, select wisp x2

1 minute ago, SuperUnknown94 said:

People acting on here as if the only way to get wisps is through Quills...go around some lakes for one night and you'll not need them for quite some time (especially with a booster on).

its still 10000 rep for 1 wisp thats still bad lol from standing you can only get 2 wisps max a day

32 минуты назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

see our drop-table site for full drops!

Can we ask to remove endo from drop tables? It's very frustrating to get endo on rotation C after spending 20+ minutes. I'd rather get some radiant relics instead of endo which can be farmed at rate 1000/2min from Vodyanoy.

Archived