Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.7

[DE]Megan

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Balance Changes:

Player experiences and data determined that enemy scaling was broken and not consistent with game modes outside of Onslaught. A more descriptive and in-depth read can be viewed here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/950011-sanctuary-onslaught-difficulty-changes/

• Elite: Lowered Specimen level ranges, with Zone 1 starting at level 60-70 and reaching a max of level 150-180 once you hit Zone 15 (instead of Zone 10).
  • Elite: Removed additional Damage Multiplier for higher level Specimens.
  • Efficiency drain ramps up more aggressively between Zones 10-20 in either Onslaught mode.
  • Efficiency Stimulus spawns will not appear beyond Zone 15 in either Onslaught mode.

Elite is now easy... WHY?! This mode was never ment for new players.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Sanctuary Onslaught Changes:

• Khora Blueprints have been removed from Elite rewards and replaced with Radiant Axi Relics. Other Relics have moved around rotations to fit - see our drop-table site for full drops!
  Reveal hidden contents

Rotation A

400 Endo (9.48%)
Lith T1 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith N3 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith Z1 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith B2 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith C2 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith H2 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lith S7 Relic (Radiant) (9.48%)
Lato Vandal Receiver    (2.01%)
Kuva Fortress Crevice Scene     (4.42%)
Lua Balcony Scene (4.42%)
Meso N5 Relic (Radiant) (4.42%)
Meso O2 Relic (Radiant) (4.42%)
Meso G1 Relic (Radiant) (4.42%)

Rotation B

Synthetic Eidolon Shard (15.18%)
400 Endo (15.18%)
Meso T1 Relic (Radiant)  (15.18%)
Meso T2 Relic (Radiant) (15.18%)
Braton Vandal Barrel (15.18%)
Braton Vandal Receiver (5.53%)
Lato Vandal Blueprint    (2.01%)
Neo S7 Relic (Radiant) (5.53%)
Neo K1 Relic (Radiant) (5.53%)
Neo B4 Relic (Radiant) (5.53%)

Rotation C

750 Endo (18.97%)
Neo M1 Relic (Radiant) (18.97%)
Neo Z1 Relic (Radiant) (18.97%)
Neo B2 Relic (Radiant) (18.97%)
Braton Vandal Stock (2.46%)
Braton Vandal Blueprint (2.01%)
Lato Vandal Barrel (2.46%)
Peculiar Bloom (2.46%)
Axi A3 Relic (Radiant)     (2.46%)
Axi E2 Relic (Radiant)     (2.46%)
Axi H3 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi N5 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi O2 Relic (Radiant) (2.46%)
Axi K2 Relic (Radiant)     (2.46%)

• Removed the Rank 30 Warframe requirement from Sanctuary Onslaught - remains a requirement for Elite Onslaught.

Changes:

• Quill Onkko has added a Cetus Wisp to his Offerings in Cetus. These can be purchased with Quill Standing for Architect level Tenno.
  • Only a maximum of 4 Mine Ospreys will spawn at any given moment.

Thank You!

Edit: Cetus Wips cost 10,000 standing... Are you High DE? How about 500 standing? You can get 4-8 of these in 2-3 min just farming them.

Just now, ShinTechG said:

Hmm interesting,

Just tried onslaught as of this latest hotfix 22.18.7

The enemies are actually way tougher in elite and spawns are amazing! 

I think a lot of negative feedback from players regarding DE lowering the enemy level was a misunderstanding. They may have lowered the level but the enemy health, damage and other things now scale properly and not watered down as before. So technically, the enemies were buffed massively!

I just did one quick test out with a Saryn solo and got to Zone 5 with my heart actually pumping. I will have to do more testing and experimenting and leave more detailed feedback in the proper forum section later but so far, doesn't seem bad...

I think the reason people are upset is the numbers were inflated for better affinity since it was supposed to be an alternative to stealth focus farming. Unless they did something to keep the affinity the same, this may put it further behind Adaro than it was before they changed up spawns.

I personally don't think that making the drain more ludicrous was the best idea for the future of this mode.

Not only does it discourage endurance run for a new (and great) mode that you've given to casual and veteran players (Elite), but you are essentially telling us how we should play that mode (something that you're often trying to strike balance with, and I understand that), limiting the potential FUN of that new ENDLESS mode. Additionally, this change will only further encourage cheese tactics that were already applied in the form of Equinox and Maiming Strike (especially the latter), yet those are fine but regular "fun" isn't?

Sorry for getting angry but this is, with all due respect, a bad decision almost in the likes of the previous Damage 2.5. Little to no community consideration was taken with this in my opinion, especially with the 9+ pages of feedback from the Dev Workshop post, many of which were negative ones. Not all of them were mindless rant either. 

Please, reconsider this decision, maybe not with a complete revert, but just a more refined revision. It's okay not to take all feedback, since it's hard to pick them from a sea of angry cries, but the loud inconsiderate comments should not overshadow the ones who are constructive.

31 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

When can we see more buffs to Khora? Pet AI is still a major issue across the board. Likewise, Khora's abilities still feel lackluster. It would be nice if she got her Exalted Whip...

the pet ai will probably be solved in the upcoming pet 2.0 and i love my exalted weapons but giving khora her exalted whip back seems like a stretch at this point imo khora rn is a fun frame for me to use even though i cant really speak in your standing on the situation im more of a lets say more of a cc type player and a pacifist hell i even loved zephyr before her rework and i still do in the same way but yeah i know you and many people want the whip back but i dont think that will be happening anytime soon since after some thought they may have not wanted another exalted frame because they thought it was a bit unnecessary right now i dont see a exalted whip coming as of soon 

Just now, Chaos.Blades said:

Elite is now easy... WHY?! This mode was never ment for new players.

Thank You!

Umm, I recommend you try Elite as of hotfix 22.18.7. It is definitely not easier. Levels were lowered but the scaling is now true.

1 minute ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

:crylaugh:That cetus wisp cost is so high its not even worth going to Quill to convert the overabundance of cores I'll never be able to use up due to the daily cap.

Its faster to load into the plains and grab two wisps than to go to quill, turn in cores, go back to standing, select wisp x2

Hell, you can just run a tier 5 bounty and collect wisps as you pass by each body of water that can be fished in.

il y a 1 minute, ShinTechG a dit :

Hmm interesting,

Just tried onslaught as of this latest hotfix 22.18.7

The enemies are actually way tougher in elite and spawns are amazing! 

I think a lot of negative feedback from players regarding DE lowering the enemy level was a misunderstanding. They may have lowered the level but the enemy health, damage and other things now scale properly and not watered down as before. So technically, the enemies were buffed massively!

I just did one quick test out with a Saryn solo and got to Zone 5 with my heart actually pumping. I will have to do more testing and experimenting and leave more detailed feedback in the proper forum section later but so far, doesn't seem bad...

Problem is not that .. Problem is Affinity lost .. Problem is they dont want the game mode to be endless and really challenging.. 

It was advertised as a endless game mode .. When the efficiency clearly doesnt permit that in higher rounds ... 

And sure solo saryn rounds wont be as possible as before .. 

They had 10 pages of negative feedback and still rolled the patch

Getting to wave 8 solo is definitely harder now. I wonder if that's a thing you guys intended with those changes.

Also, definitely not a fan of being locked into meta cheese to be even able to complete rotation C solo. I mean I didn't like the game mode when it launched, and this certainly doesn't help.

So instead of making a game mode where the meta has a chance to not exist, we’ve taken it and, by increasing efficiency drain and NOT increasing efficiency gain where it obviously needed it (killing 15 enemies in a single swipe of mios should be a heck of a lot more than 1% efficiency, at least cap it at 1-2% per enemy so it’s at least sustainable at higher levels if you’re able to kill them), made the meta no longer a meta, but a requirement. As well as diluted the drop table even more when it comes to obtaining the weapons. 

Cetus wisps should be 500-750 standing, just as they are with Plague Star; even 1k acceptable but using half of my total 24 hour allotment on a single item I could get 30 of in 2 hours in the wild is a bit ridiculous and excessive. 

TL; DR

increase efficiency gains at higher zones, lower the drain ramp up.

Increase weapon part drop rates to a reasonable amount by lowering chances or removing fissures from the pools.

Make Wisps a reasonable standing price as based off average players daily allotment (removing daily cap also works fine too)

As it stands now, you’ve taken Onslaught (something Vets have been asking for for a while) and just made it completely irrelevant to our needs. I want to focus on killing enemies, not another Survival Variant. 

The changes seem quite the opposite what I was expecting.

Spawns were already at a level where you could not manage the efficiency and now according to the notes it will be even worse. I thought this would be an "endless" type mission and now it seems to be a pretty fixed length mission because of the sheer difficulty which is a result of something we can't really affect with our choises and playstyle.

As people have mentioned (unrelated to this patch) one mistake in previous patches is also the lack of scaling Kuva rewards in the Kuva survival which would really make the mission worth doing. I don't understand what is the downside of this change as people would be getting more Kuva -> rolling Rivens more -> selling Rivens with good rolls to other players -> possibly more plat sales.

As people have said, it seems lately we don't really understand where you are going with the changes and why you are ingnoring what people are asking? You certainly are not conveying to us why you are NOT DOING the changes that would seem to make these new 2 gamemodes more popular.

Please DE :clem:, I hope you address these 2 gamemodes and their balance issues in the next Dev Stream. I would personally really like to do more of them.

37 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

When can we see more buffs to Khora? Pet AI is still a major issue across the board. Likewise, Khora's abilities still feel lackluster. It would be nice if she got her Exalted Whip...

Look, I know having the first post is the most important thing to you but the answer to that is literally the first line of the update after the title.

Host just crashed, migration is same as before, can you at least give us an update on why it's not working or what's taking so long to fix? The radio silence about it really isn't helping, as it's the most game breaking bug you've had since the onslaught mode launched.

And no, the rewards weren't fixed either as was stated in a previous hotfix, you still lose all the loot/focus after a migration.

1 minute ago, -Mittens- said:

I just wanna know why opinions aren't allowed anymore :sad:

Just now, MunsuLight said:

Problem is not that .. Problem is Affinity lost .. Problem is they dont want the game mode to be endless and really challenging.. 

It was advertised as a endless game mode .. When the efficiency clearly doesnt permit that in higher rounds ... 

And sure solo saryn rounds wont be as possible as before .. 

They had 10 pages of negative feedback and still rolled the patch

I guess we'll just have to see how it actually is over the next few hours/days and see if it's still an okay affinity farm. I can't speak for comments/feedback being deleted but hopefully if things actually go sour and people aren't just having a kneejerk reaction to an actually good change (again, can't speak for it because I haven't played it yet) then they'll work on it more. I can definitely understand why people would be upset though. Feeling ignored is never a good feeling.

5 minutes ago, SuperUnknown94 said:

People acting on here as if the only way to get wisps is through Quills...go around some lakes for one night and you'll not need them for quite some time (especially with a booster on).

I don't think they're complaining like they don't know there's another way of getting wisps.  It's more then complaining that you can only get two wisps with standing once a day verses getting anywhere between 8 and 10 wisps each time you walk out onto the plains... which you can do multiple times a day.  It's the idea of "value".  Getting wisps from the quills is less valuable to a player (Thus, why even bother having the quills sell wisps?) compared to the value of the wisps out on the plains.

How does it go again?

The nerf nation strikes again?

People gave constructive feed back, and still the very thing they begged you not to do, you did. Why silence their voices now? If you don't like a fire, don't light a match.

Archived