Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.7

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Einblinr said:

Didn’t the other Onslaught Changes post get 10 pages of negative feedback ? Why would you still push them through after all that?

RIP Onslaught, 2018 – 2018.

RIP Feedback 2013 – 2018.

I Can Believe It's Not Butter before I believed this ^

21 minutes ago, FIushaMad said:
26 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Finally something good. :thumbup:

But 10k standing for one single Wisp. Is it still good?

Tbh for me everything is good, don't know for you.

I'm patient player, can save everything and 10k or 20k for me isn't nothing cuz what I to do with tons of my cores?

Where to spend them?

For arcane set's like one of guy mentioned in community!

I dont need arcanes, already have for myself, I dont selling them cuz noone of players looking for them to buy in trading chat.

il y a 2 minutes, tucker_d_dawg a dit :

In the original dev stream it was not supposed to be endless - in fact they expressly said it was not supposed to be endless.

Real problem is People made it past the expectations of DE.. so they are gonna nerf the mode people had fun with ? Going past 20 rounds was possible before this patch .. now it is a thing of the past .. If people want to destroy high level enemies without having to wait 1h in mot.. why cant they do that

I think we are watching the creation of Vivergate 2.0 right before our very eyes. DE is starting to punish us for our level of resentment towards these changes.

Like 10000 standing for for a freaking cetus wisp? Now that's just downright insulting.

Shame on you DE for pushing this hot"fix".

3 minutes ago, Error989 said:

why would anyone pay standings for cetus wisps?? I can farm 20-28 in 10min by going for fast ones or 28 per round with some waiting for kavat to sneeze (takes time)...
JbbN4AI.jpg

tho my record per one PoE run was this with one double sneeze
XkRywQs.jpg

cetus wisp farming is easy... 1 can be worth MAX 2000 standing

Delete this, DE ia gonna Nerf It too

First off, the changes feel a bit Forced, due to how brief of a window for feedback (that was seemingly ignored I haven't looked myself yet)I Efficiency ramp up at later levels...ok I get this, but when the problem is you CANT get efficiency faster then it drains due to spawning, this...is a bit odd....The fixes though good work.

(also 10k for a wisp...whut)

hace 12 minutos, AvPCelticPredator dijo:

So, where it is entrance in this conduit portal, anyone see?

dqwt06c.jpg

Doesn't look like anything to me. 

It didn't take long to reach another 10 pages even with some posts being deleted. I believe you should rethink this DE... None of this makes any sense, you're going directly against the players on this one.

Maybe a good addition to the game would now be to let us vendor relics for traces, giving more traces for higher quality relics?

That way onslaught radiant relics could be traded for traces you could then use to upgrade a relic you wanted to use if you spend all that time getting the wrong relics? Even if it was say 50% of the traces you'd get from upgrading a relic yourself, onslaught would be a good source of traces. Farming fissures just for traces when you only need a limited number of things is tedious. 

44 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

With new drop table chances to get Braton and Lato Vandal is 20:100 and that's great percentage guys.

We will need to farm that weapons probably several months til we complete full set.

Congratulations!

You know, plat sales must remain unchanged

Archived