Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

OK a couple of questions:

Host migrations have been an issue for years and Onslaught brought it up again in force due to the fact that its a new gamemode that people like to try and they also want the rewards from it. 

What is being done to the architecture of the game to migrate or solve this problem?

While DE rebecca and the rest of the community team does a good work at speaking with the community DE still fails to convey why you as developers do things or change things in a certain way. I believe much of the push back you receive for certain changes could be removed if you just clarified stuff.....

What do you see the point to the leaderboards are?

Are you restricting the time players can stay in modes like elite onslaught to ensure that the leaderboards do not become static?

What is your overall plan for Onslaught?

Is it just a quick intensive arcade like mission or did you have another intent for it?

We saw the two new PH amp parts, will those be the only new ones for now or do you plan more amp parts for the future? 

Is there potential for the ground vehicles on Venus to transition into something greater, e.g. personal ground vehicles ( jet bikes =D )?

Is there any possible usability update for dual pistol weapons, such as making the semi-auto ones use duplex auto?

1. More summoner/pet-based frame when?
  2. fix for AI-pathing when?
  3. Lesser RNG/grind when?
  4. Nerf'ing anti-warframe ability units (core-gameplay)[nullifer, etc] when?
  5. Scaling time & effort vs reward when?
  6. Cuztomizable UI settings (adjustable HP bar, etc) when?

1. Will we see "Proto" weapons mentioned sometime ago implemented in the game (in form of mini event) ?

2. When will we get the "Nodashi" ?

3. Minigun?

4. What happened to mandatory mod rework?

5. Will we ever get back the back flips (after wall run) and obstacle jump ?

6. Sentient weapons?

7. Will you ever block the ability to give someone a "Taxi" ?

8. Will you address the problem of "how unfriendly/overwhelming" the game is for new players ?

9. Any new quest ?

Dear DE

I have some questions and some suggestions.

Let me start with questions: - since the introduction of fishing mechanics, we got boots to remind us that we don't have a good aim (I love when I catch one btw) and we really cannot do anything with them. could you please make them posable decoration for the orbiter or make them usefull in some other way?

- are the corpus ever be returning inside cetus as mobs?

- could we get more of the merchants in cetus to be interactive?

- how are the pet moa, new operator hairstyles, tennogen operator suit, big katana sword  working out?

- in one of the last Devstream we've seen a "new robot/tank greneer enemy" possibly to be used in the planis... We'll be ever see it in game?

- are Operation: Plague Star and goul bounties the only reoccurring "tactical alerts" or are we going to get the chance to replay other alerts from the past?

- are we going to get deluxe skins for all the Frames?

- are we ever going to se an event for rebuilding destroyed relays?

Now for the suggestions: - for Venus... have you considered the idea of placing other "underground cities" on top of the one that is the entrance to the open world? Since it will be much bigger than PoE I think it would be usefull. And maybe hidden like caves in Poe are hidden. Those could become save points and possibly offer different kind of bounties and resources, so that discover them would give some kind of benefit.

- for Khora... specifically augments. How about an augment for the stangle dome that deals elemental damage? switchable obviously. Augment for whipclaw that makes it usable as a malee for a set amount of time (it's an almost exalted whip that way).

- for Vehicles... have you considered the addition of motorcycle like vehicles? Maybe a tow wheeled, more nimble variant of the vehicle that you let us see in previous Devstreams. I am thinking about that from then. Or maybe, just because we are talking Corpus, something that uses MagLev and will remind me of a Speeder Bike from Star Wars... I'd be happy with that.

- for the Orbiter... since we got to see the outside of it in a concept art rendition, I could not unsee the presence of a lower deck under the infested room and the personal headquarters. How about letting us an all new deck to decorate and exlpore and unlock new stuff with? Plus the space for it can be seen looking at the depth of the tranference room.

Thank you for the amazing and beautyfull world that you guys provide.

See you in a day!

Will Vauban see a rework or rebalance of his kit with his upcoming Deluxe skin? What about Nehza? Right now Vauban is in a pretty bad state since he doesn't do any task particularly well. Nehza is on the same spot.

Have you thought on putting dargyn launch platforms in big grineer bases on POE? Dargyn driving is a very cool experience, but finding them on the plains is quite rare and you can't spot them from a distance. Those launch platforms would make for a perfect chance to find them and drive them around.

Are you planning on adding more weathers to the plains(fog, thunderstorm, etc.)? One thing that I have noticed is that even if it is raining on the plains, the sky will be clear most of the time and there will be no lighting change.

Is there any plans to allow weapon skins(both tennogen and regular) for zaws? Zaws have the best weapons in some melee categories, and most of the time they look cool, but sometimes they look like a backscratcher. Having paid for a tennogen skin for certain weapons only not to use them on my favourite weapons seems kind of a waste from my viewpoint.

Will you add more ways to earn relics? It feels like unless you are actively farming for relics you burn through them very quickly.

Are there any plans regarding the way we earn affinity? It always seems like damage dealing frames are the ones who benefit the most from the current system, but there are support and healing frames who have a high value in squads, but their value doesn't seem reflected on the affinity gained. Would you ever think on adding an affinity bonus for damage prevented, or healing done and other similar things?

Do you think you will remember this week as Specters Of The Rail 2.0?

Can you explain why you frown upon Adaro focus farm (farming one "resource" on a single node) but you're totally ok with farming mutagen samples for Hema (farming one resource on a single node)?

Can you explain why you don't incentivate long runs except for fissures?

I would like to hear more on Operator content. Melee amps? New body meshes? New cosmetics, or new hairstyles (which were already teased)?

Also, a personal thing I really would love to see happen: can we have Operator faces split from their bodytypes? So we can have any face with either body? All this time, I have been forced to play with a face attached to a male body, when I would like to play as a female. As new fashion comes out and I see it doesn't look right, my weariness with this issue grows thinner and thinner. ._.

Archived