Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we have separate loadouts for exalted weapons and regular weapons? I’d love to keep my rivens, acolyte mods, and augments on my weapons, but that limits the potential for my ult by having less mods taken into account for the exalted weapon. And building for my ult can limit the weapon’s potential or even limit weapon/mod options. For example: with a chromatic blade Excalibur build It’ll be more beneficial to use a status melee weapon to get a decent melee build, since the same mods will mean very little for a crit based melee weapon despite chromatic blade benefiting from them. Chromatic blade also reaches 100% status chance with enough powerstrength, so even then to get the most out of your ult you’d want to use the elemental damage mods to increase overall damage as opposed to the dual stat mods. But of course I’ll be forced to compromise and use a little of both because my status melee needs status mods to perform better with condition overload.

the front page of your website should advertise the dev streams, its always obfuscated. like front page, front and center, every time you plan on doing a dev stream.

i had to click through the front page, 0 mentions, click community, then click forums, 0 mentions, clicked live streams sub section, how many potential viewers did you lose every stream because you don't surface information appropriately? its like your UI and obtuse game mechanics , you gotta surface information better and make your content be easy to approach and access

10 hours ago, Zounderth said:

?? go to the infested room and get it remove. y u no play the game? 

Key word is vaccinate my dude.

As in, prevent before it happens.

As in, I don't like waiting a week to get rid of it.

y u no read?

With Moa companion making its way into the game SoonTM . So, will there is also a possibility we get another factions theme companions? 

Moa comes from the corpus. Then, why not Osprey sentinels also available in the future? or maybe Orokin Drone Sentinels? Any possibilities for them as well?  

Hotfix 22.18.7 was not recieved very well, to put it lightly. In fact, the release thread had to be locked down due to rather... strongly voiced disappointment with the latest changes.

Do you take the less than favorable reception into account regarding adjustments to the onslaught gamemode, and do you have any concrete changes in mind already?

EDIT: Nevermind. Being addressed:

I am currently loving the Dual Keres, both the specs as well as the design of it. Thank you!

But having played around with primed range, can you explain exactly how range/range mod is calculated for Melee in Warframe?

And can we eventually have range features in the spec sheet of melee weapon?

And about Khora.... Is there a chance to improve on her parts' drop rate? Been at it since the day Onslaught launched, yet no luck to actually crafting her yet!

Is there any whip and dual sword zaw in the pipeline, eventually?

please fix host migration issues causing game to lock up and removing all rewards and exp lost.i just lost the khora systems that i have been farming for since she came out.it's heartbreaking, all that time spent in getting that and it gets taken because of host migration...

25 minutes ago, Sheltemneo said:

When Battle Royale are comming to Warframe? 

You already have big map - Plains of Eidolon  and a semi-balanced pvp mode.

100 Tenno drop from orbit , one Tenno wins!!!!!!

................not sure if you really meant it, or were joking...........~BR nightmares~ berrrrrrrr

Would a possible solution to the  desires of the community vs the design wishes of the  DE for onslaught is give us the choice?

Have something like the Index, 

-simple mode, for those that wish to farm Khora / etc 

- a time limited mode, be this via a time limited get as far as you can or by the steep ramp  of efficiency drain

- an endless mode mode - perhaps starting close to were the enemy level would likely end for the time limited mode. Rather than a Efficiency drain increase just have the enemies level ramp up quicker?

Then Everyone would be happy ? ::satisfied:

Personally I would like the time attack mode to be more like the older version on the dev stream were it was a set time and get as far as you with in the limit.

Being framed as " having to collect enough data for Simaris to spawn the portal."

Ever since Nidus came out I have 1-2 days of game play before any new warframe or prime-warframe gets infected.  As soon as this happens I put them away for a week until I can get rid of the infection.  Is there any chance I can get a method to rid myself of the infection as soon as it pops up visually?

I just don't like looking at "space herpes" while I am playing the game and it sucks to not be able to play any new warframe for a week after I just got them.

For example, I bought the Khora package when she came out but had to put her into "quarantine" a few days later.  Maybe I can play her again this weekend...

Dear DE

can we get an Idea of when the Venus open world will come out

and also, do you have a teaser for what might come next for warframe that is not Umbra or open world stuff, I know you guys said you wouldn't talk about him until he is released so I thought of asking what is the next big thing for warframe instead.

Less a gameplay question and more a best practices question:

I have had several wonderful interactions with Warframe Support, and whenever my issues have been resolved I would very much like to thank whoever has handled my ticket. However, I'm pretty sure that replying to my ticket technically re-opens it, and I'm afraid that might hurt the metrics for that person, which is the opposite of what I want to do! Is there an ideal and preferred way to express my thanks to the lovely people over in support that won't also mess up their performance numbers?

With the addition of the Plains of Eidolon we received several new resources that are currently only available via mining or fishing. My question is will there ever be another way to gain these resources be it via bounties or alerts? I love the openness of the Plains but stopping to mine a bunch of rocks just to get ores is pretty tedious.

P.s Keep up the great work DE 

In the Ordan Karris logs, he keeps mentioning a dream; does Ordan have any connection to transference?

The description doesn't match up perfectly, but the only manner in which the word 'dream' is used anywhere else in the game is as an analogy to transference.

Archived