Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

Can I please have the option to edit the appearance of warframe articula independently of my loadouts?

I have a diorama of my friends and I in my personal quarters, and I really like that, but I'd rather not have to lock down and dedicate five of my loadout slots to do it.

Looking forward to it. :satisfied:

Questions - 

• Any updates on the two-handed katana?

• Any updates on the new Operator hairstyles? 

• When are we able to use the standard Oberon shoulder armour? At the moment we can't use it on the Prime model. Volt Prime is able to use the vanilla Volt's shoulder armoured, so why can't Oberon? 

• If possible, when can we expect the melee changes?

Thank you DE for your hard work. 

Hello DE!

I just wanted to say that I understand why the Lato Vandal was re-released; mostly due to how the game has changed and survive this entire time.  However Many are upset because the Lato Vandal was the only thing they had to show they are from such an important time in warframe.  

Do you think its possible that all CBT players could have accolades on their profile at least?  I think if such players like content creators or even guides of the Lotus who have accolades,sigils and exclusive armor, an accolade given to all those who participated during that time would make them happy and wouldn't feel as if they are forgotten.

Do you think we could get a second attempt at getting the Arcata to become a weapon we could use? Because the Speargun return mechanic works like a charm, it would be nice if that was applied to the ball in the event it has problems being picked up again, at maybe around 5 to 6 seconds instead of 10?

In the No-Clip documentary about Warframe, Sheldon states that one of his regret with the game is the plat-for-colors that was released with the Kubrow. According to him, the slot color slot machine was going too far. 

Based on this, I'm awful curious to know why Riven are still in game? The market for Riven is insane with how much plat people are ready to sink for "god roll". I myself had to splurge out a lot of plat just for a S#&$ty rolled Riven. 

I feel like it has been time for a long while now to revamp either the reroll of the mods or the price tag in Kuva. This is without mentioning how hard it is to get a Riven for a weapon you like, and that you know needs a Riven to be competitive with the rest of your arsenal. 

Has there been any consideration given to making a few frames have elemental resistance? e.g. giving Ember fire resistance, Frost cold resistance, Saryn toxin resistance, or Volt electricity resistance? To me, it doesn't make sense for an elemental based frame to take damage from that element.

There are some things I have questions/comments on.

1. Could we get a star next to the hosts name in public missions? This would help to avoid host migration.

2. What is the update on Nezha deluxe?

3. Can we get an update on any ideas about raids.

4. Console?!?

5. Any ideas on reworks for Nezha and Titania?

Thats it. Keep up the good work.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Xasket said:

1. Could we get a star next to the hosts name in public missions? This would help to avoid host migration.

There is a number next to players healthbars in missions, that number is the order that they joined the cell, number 1 means host

I love playing full missions as an operator, but just having gunplay with them is kinda limiting. Is there a possibility of getting Operator melee weapons in the future? and possibly more Amp parts? Being able to play missions as either Operator or Warframe interchangeably would be a really cool aspect of the game.
(A reskin of the Raplak Prism maybe too? It would be great cause the current skin doesn't really do it justice)

Back in the early days of Warframe, abilities used to be actual mods that we had to equip to our warframes in order to use. This was reworked so that abilities became innate and unlocked as we leveled up, allowing players to use all of a warframe's abilities without having to sacrifice valuable mod space. 

My question is: Could pets get the same treatment where certain abilities simply become innate and unlocked as we level them up?

On 4/26/2018 at 11:39 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #110 will bring a whole bunch of different things - updates and commentary on the recently released content, questions about future content, and so much more! Bring a comfy chair and maybe some popcorn, we've got lots to discuss and show! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Zephyr Prime Access Pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, April 27th  at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, April 27th!

Three questions:

What is the next open world after venus

What is the next frame after korah

What is you're future ideas for more end game is any? 

One special question that doesn't need an answer, but I would love to know: is a second solar system still in the works? 

1 hour ago, Kinperor said:

In the No-Clip documentary about Warframe, Sheldon states that one of his regret with the game is the plat-for-colors that was released with the Kubrow. According to him, the slot color slot machine was going too far. 

Based on this, I'm awful curious to know why Riven are still in game? The market for Riven is insane with how much plat people are ready to sink for "god roll". I myself had to splurge out a lot of plat just for a S#&$ty rolled Riven. 

I feel like it has been time for a long while now to revamp either the reroll of the mods or the price tag in Kuva. This is without mentioning how hard it is to get a Riven for a weapon you like, and that you know needs a Riven to be competitive with the rest of your arsenal. 

you CHOOSE to buy a riven, no one made you, you dont EVER have to buy rivens, you CHOOSE to

1. TL;DR: Will past events remain non-canon? Full: Will new players ever have a chance to experience Warframe's lore being built up through events? A new system designed to allow new players to "watch" Alad V "working" on Valkyr, and so on. This lore basically doesn't exist unless you were there or read the wiki. Even if you just add a cinematic (full) summary of the event that can be REwatched after completing each Junction, it would be an improvement.
  2. Will the tracking for the Fusion MOA event participation ever be fixed? It has been broken ever since the event ended.

6 hours ago, Kappa64 said:

Key word is vaccinate my dude.

As in, prevent before it happens.

As in, I don't like waiting a week to get rid of it.

y u no read?

prevent before it happens?

so basically removing it from the game? what? 

but regardless this is so  trivial.

y u no ask better question? 

Archived