Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

Are we ever going to get Mod Agunent Slots for Warframes and Weapons? Also is the KORA Drop Rate going to be improved. The current drop rate is a joke. Also will the game get more gameplay features added to it? Otherwise we are just spinning our weels with just a different set of them. I love this game theory and ive been playing for about 6 months, but if this is all there is, I might end up retiring.

What happened to the Dark Sector anniversary event?

What wildlife can we expect to see on Venus - if any?

Will we be getting the classic dojo tileset back?

Is anything upcoming involving Samodeus?

Is anything upcoming involving Helminth or the infirmary?

Will we ever get a solution to damage mods being obligatory and taking up a whole slot on every weapon - or more if the weapon is eligible for Multishot mods?

Can we expect the sentient outpost this year? And how about those massive sentient armsize weapons from sentient warriors?
3-SentientOutpost1-1024x576.jpg&key=f42e
DS85-Sentient-Arm-Cannon-1024x576.jpg&ke

Could we see changes to Oberon regarding his energy consumption.  Like, what you did for Volt.  Lower his energy consumption and cost, so he could be energy efficient.  After, Oberon’s rework he truly never felt complete

So, can we call it a revisit, clean up his energy consumption for Renewal and Hallowed Ground.   Also, could you increase the Duration of Hallowed Ground?

Has there been the concept of an "ultra-heavy" weapon category, like what the Ghoul Rictus uses? And has there been consideration for a warframe that uses an exalted heavy weapon, such as a gatling gun or something similar?

The idea that tenno are lightly equipped for maneuverability is a nice thought, but considering Mesa's Peacemaker roots her in place, I don't see any problem with a frame whose exalted slows the player down in exchange for a weapon that lookssounds, and feels amazing to use; something preferrably whose low droning of high fire rate exudes raw power. 

4 minutes ago, HawkFang022 said:

Could we see changes to Oberon regarding his energy consumption.  Like, what you did for Volt.  Lower his energy consumption and cost, so he could be energy efficient.  After, Oberon’s rework he truly never felt complete

So, can we call it a revisit, clean up his energy consumption for Renewal and Hallowed Ground.   Also, could you increase the Duration of Hallowed Ground?

High efficiency Oberon works just fine, in my experience. Just gotta get that maxed 175% with some duration.

With the augment mod Mesa's Waltz and Valkyr's Hysterical Assault being given the Exilus status, will we see other already existing augments considered for this?

The ones off the top of my head that would benefit being Exilused™ are Mag's Greedy Pull and Nyx's augment for Absorb, Assimilate, which does something similar to Waltz.

Dear DE can we get a "Do Not Host" Quality of life button, I have a 20kbps upstream connection and for some  reason the game thinks I am just the perfect host, my squadmates suffer for it and complain about the lag, most times if I am the host I quit immediately.

Can we get a step beyond Radiant Relics, like 1,000 void traces to select the one item we want out of it, that is more than fair given how long it takes to farm void relics.

Any plans to visit old drop tables to bring new life to them beyond jamming more relics in, like Niatan on Salvage, or Kuva as a reward for defection, these modes are nice but no one plays them, they need more unique loot.

Also Onslaught needs more unique loot or less diluted drop tables, or at least streamline the relics.

On Khora since her Vaniri is going to be passive shouldn't it be the first ability in her kit?

Are we going to see more ships, the Xiphols has been out for quite some time with no plans for new ones or even new skins for existing ships.

On Elite Onslaught the locking out of abilities seems highly pointless, Simaris is asking us to kill but preventing us from using tools to do it?  How about lessen the strength of the move, or increase energy cost, longer cast time, the locking out seems to arbitrary when he is demanding we kill.

How about removing the Toxic&Disruptor Ancient and replace them with Toxic and Shocking Eximus Ancient's?

Any plans on upping 'Universal Vacuum' to 10m, Warframe is about run, gun, fun, players who do not use Vacuum mod are at a disadvantage from those who do, limiting play on Kavats and Kubrows, it just feels like the game would benefit and run far more smoothly by making it a feature rather than a fault.

How about a better relic matchmaking system, where the system attempts to match players into groups who are using the same relic to cut down on people looking for relic shares?

Is the Fragment Journals of Khora now considered non-cannon?

I know your busy with the Hydroid and Zypher prime trailers but any chance of releasing prime trailers for older prime frames, pre-Sayrn prime?

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

As always here is my list of questions:

PoE Questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  4. Sentient arm gun when?
  5. Sentient transporter when?
  6. Archwing secondaries when?
  7. Archwing melee stances when?
  8. Prime fishing rod when?
  9. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  10. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  11. Vendor selling rugs when?

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it :D
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. Flying through space with our orbiter when?
  18. TennoGen items for plat when?
  19. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  20. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  21. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  22. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  23. Ordis quest when?
  24. John Prodman quest when?
  25. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  26. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  27. Phorid rework when?
  28. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  29. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  30. Tenno space program unfix when?
  31. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  32. Misery when?
  33. IPS changes when?
  34. What killed me message when?
  35. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  36. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  37. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when?
  38. Fixing endless modes for solo players when?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?

Keep up the good work! :)
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). :)

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. :)

So, I see a very fast addressing to Khora problems - and she's a new frame. It's also already announced that Chroma will go a deeper rework since we have his prime this year; with that in mind, what about Volt? He was in the mass rework batch and he's in a sorry state that everyone already put on feedback only to be ignored - his dps is laughable, his CC irrelevant, his only utility in life serving as damage booster to operators and shield being the only frame ability that affects them which honestly sounds like a token bone toss so we don't complain about Voltboi. He's still as much a high damage alternative to gunplay as Atlas is the next Trinity. So, what about a Volt rework? And Titania/Nezha/Wudong?

Is there any talks about a second batch of syndicate weapons?

Any word on melee rework/rebalance?

Have you ever considered alternate prime helmets?

When will we get the ayatan sculpture infront of Old-man Suumbat?

Any plans, or know when  solo/ dual versions of current prime weapons will ship? such as Akvasto Prime, Kamas Prime, Nami Solo Prime, and so on?

are there any plans to undate the looks of older primes there really need it such as mag and frost?

My last question is, is there a real reason why you dilute the loot tables of missions and relics so much? this is after getting rid of void keys because of the dilution.

I really hope you cover some of these and others that people have said.

Archived