Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

hace 7 horas, Sean dijo:

Would love to see any of these actually addressed:

Settings available for enabling/disabling Peculiar mods as not everyone actually wants to see them in their games...

or how there's becoming less of a point to Onslaught...

and how there's numerous other items that would be useful in getting people to replay Onslaught...

and lastly, how there's quite a few items that are still unrecoverable once sold.

and the orvius

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #110 will bring a whole bunch of different things - updates and commentary on the recently released content, questions about future content, and so much more! Bring a comfy chair and maybe some popcorn, we've got lots to discuss and show! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Zephyr Prime Access Pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, April 27th  at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, April 27th!

I've really gotta ask, have there been any recent ideas from the community that really got you or any of the crew thinking?

I'm not talking about feedback about the game, just Ideas or Concepts that have inspired the team or caught your eye as something interesting.

with the fall of the verdict of jordas, has arisen a question that will happen with the arms of the archwing? for now I know he has a lot of content in which they work but I've seen many players almost cursing that they put a random mission with nitain or a reactor / catalyst with the archwings

my question is:
there is the possibility of using the arms of the archwing without the need to use the arwing in cetus, obviously with restrictions such as, a single ammunition magazine, not being able to use another weapon while you are using such movement restriction, I assume that the model for using the archgun is limited only to the one they already have with the archwing and there is none of the warframe using the archgun "without the archwing" in any case I hope that the archwing have more adventures in the future.

second question:
sentients vs infested
What do you think about the idea of a 2 faction event again? This time infested against sentiens?
I know they have talked about that in the future we will see more sentients
Well the idea of the operation is this:
the sentient ones that already woke up and those that are not being attacked by the infested ones, hunhow sends a message to the tenno asking for help under the promise of a temporary truce, also in this case the infested beehive of derrelicto "lephantis" sends us a message asking us that we support them in their cause.
rewards infested win

a trophy created with the parts of a sentient for the clan
consequences the sentients are
decimated and many of them never managed to wake up, the infested ones now control the sectors where they had felt
new infested weapons
new enemies
battalist infested
infested conculist
a trophy for the orbiter

sentients win
a trophy
created with the head of lephantis
the infested ones are eradicated of the majority of the systems but now the sentients will attack randomly the nodes of the missions (similar to the mechanics of the kuva)
new tenno / sentient hybrid weapons
a trophy for the orbiter

a set of armor for the tenno according to the faction that decided to support either one infested or one sentient

Hey DE, I've got a question in relation to the recent introduction of Onslaught mode.

With the addition of this game mode, you aim to cater to the type of player who values kill quantity over quality. That's completely fine, but I was wondering if that's the only road you want to keep walking down, or if you've still got plans for playstyles that aren't defined by how many enemies you can kill. I'm talking specifically about stealth gameplay, or other playstyles that reward the quality of a kill over the quantity. I've been waiting for improvements to stealth play for years and still remember when that question was asked in every devstream way back, but I feel like that aspect of warframe has been neglected to a point where I'm wondering if it's even being considered anymore.

Question: When will the next wave of Warframes be revisited? Specifically Nekros and his Shadows of the Dead. 

I main him because a summoner is my favourite class but for a long time now the amount of issues that occur with SOTD increases with every major update. eg: Re casting doesn't teleport live shadows when exceeding certain distances and also Ancient Healers tend to harm themselves severely with their own heal.

This is only a couple of the issues and there are many many more.

Fingers crossed for some good news and keep up the good work guys!

------

Hi DE,

Are there any plans to make a quality pass on existing (and future) Warframes and cosmetic items to improve the consistency of colour selection layers and the general quality and appearance of items, especially older items and outdated textures? 

------

Loki Prime and Knave Example

Spoiler

Loki is a good example of colour layers across his prime and knave skins. Linework and Metalic Highlights being on different layers.ufxbzmz.jpg

Hulta Armor Set Example

Spoiler

Hulta armour takes it to the next level with:

The primary layer effecting metallic highlights(accents?) and border for the top half, with small metallic details on the lower half
The secondary layer affecting the main (primary?) panel of the top half and the border of the bottom half
Tertiary affecting only the main panels of the bottom half
Accents... well that just completely goes against even the word description. Covers the barely visible inside layer of the armour. 

2rOLEKE.jpg

Jaggies: As for general quality, the reduction in jaggies. igaro syandana and harlequin are good examples.

Spoiler

mhzscaA.jpg

The Nidus Bedroom was supposed to bring a new gameplay element of healing people or something...

Forgot what it was about, but it was certainly not just healing the cyst in our necks or turn our dogs into mutant zombies.

Nmsfdwk.png

Will you ever make the Nidus Bedroom relevant or it will be left to be wasted space in our ships?

To be fair I like the room but I want it to be useful.

• Any news on ghoul weapons ? 
  • Any news on hydroid prime trailer ?
  • Can we get some sort of dislike (thumbs down, sad face, etc) button on forum ?
  • Could you spend some time on devstream playing onslaught to show us how fun and rewarding it is after latest hotfix ? 
  • How far in development is sacrifice ? is it like 5% done or 50% ?

8 hours ago, Sean said:

Would love to see any of these actually addressed:

Settings available for enabling/disabling Peculiar mods as not everyone actually wants to see them in their games...

or how there's becoming less of a point to Onslaught...

and how there's numerous other items that would be useful in getting people to replay Onslaught...

and lastly, how there's quite a few items that are still unrecoverable once sold.

Why the hell even sell daily login weapons

1. Any changes planned for onslaught despite its queue of bugs? Like either make it 1 zone per 5 mins or giving prize per zone instead per 2 zone and improving its current drop rate which is too low for some parts and too many relics?

2. Is there any plan to increase riven mod cap again?

Speaking From Experience it Takes Forever to Farm for Wisps if your Not a Pro with a Fast & Stable Computer.

On Average, If theirs No Connection Error, Transitioning from "Cetus" to the "Plains" takes me 5-10 Minutes.

Can you Please Make it Better/Easier/Faster to Get "Cetus Wisps"?

Just now, Runeglyph said:

Speaking From Experience it Takes Forever to Farm for Wisps if your Not a Pro with a Fast & Stable Computer.

On Average, If theirs No Connection Error, Transitioning from "Cetus" to the "Plains" takes me 5-10 Minutes.

Can you Please Make it Better/Easier/Faster to Get "Cetus Wisps"?

Quill Onkko sells Wisps now, it just got updated. 

Archived