Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

I know the topic was brought to your attention before, but are there any plans to make Zaws modular prior to gilding? Currently, I'm somewhat cautious to build anything, because I personally have difficulty with the numbers and you cannot test the actual combinations without investing the resources all over again if you do not like what you have built.

1. On Warframe's lore:

• You have previously mentioned wanting to add more background story for future releases of warframes. Any plans on that regarding Khora and the codex entry for Zephyr Prime? Any chance of actually getting a lore/quest drop for Khora and a more comprehensive codex entry for our newest prime?
  • Will we get to enjoy more TWW style content? Seeing how neither mission modes nor warframes come with any story and lore currently, what can we expect from Venus'es OW other than stunning visuals?

2. Regarding Onslaught

• Currently, Onslaught rewards the use of all possible gimmick weapons and warframes builds. Any plans on changing the mechanics to allow for more varied gameplay?
  • Regarding Onslaught, did you consider implementing sortie/nightmare style of restrictions to zones?

Thank you!

12 hours ago, Lahared said:

If there isn't an attempt, you won't ever know. Best to try.

Ok then, I will try... 

DE, could you revert nekros's shadows of the dead skill so it would be affected by power str (quantity) again? Or make another augment... Nothing compares to running around with 20 minions. That change alone riuned Nekros for me completely. Please consider

Will you consider unlocking all Tennogen weapon skins that make sense to be widespread within the grip-style? Not only will it be a win for the community to expand fashionframe, but it's a win for you and the creator of the skin, since it may make the purchase much more appealing. I find it simply odd and inconsistent how some skins are restricted to Galatine, while another (greatsword skin) can be put on a battleaxe.

Thank you.

Whats the reason for the recently Increasing number of bugs and gambreaking glitches. U had the game on a rather solid stand, Pre Planes.

And will we see the game recover from that glitchy-ness. What about a Month or Two with a Focus on Stabilising and Fixing the current state.

Hi there DE, as u told me in message via support im writing down short versions of my questions for dev stream.

Question 1: What's the point of making corrupted enemies corrupted again ( in void fissure missions in void tile set) in order to drop reactants?

Question 2: We got Infested themed warframe - Nidus, technology/Corpus based warframe - Vauban. Is there any chance for Grineer based warframe - raw pneumatic technology, heavy weaponry and rocket jumps?

Question 3: Any chance for more syndicate quest lines like for Harrow/Nidus/Titania? I feel like Arbiters of Hexis need more attention, to show and warn us about old dark Teeno way...

Question 4: Can we get more lore about Stalker and how he recruited Acolyte and how was his life before "Teeno Rebelion" Event?

Question 5: When we get range stat to the meele weapons? At this point of the game when we got at least 2 mods to affect weapon range the only way to find out it's range is to test in simmaris test map and we really lack this in game.

Question 6: Why we got no normal Dakra wepon in the game, we got primed version, we got dex version that is dual sword version but there is no normal version - it's planned to be as a part of future new warframe weapon or just this weapon was skipped?

Question 7: Can we get some info about first ever created cephalon (let's nickname him Cephalon Prime)?

13 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

Why is there an explicit desire on DE's side to throttle how long people can stay in an Onslaught mission, when there's not any reason for people to try to endurance run it besides personal challenge to begin with? There's no exploitative exponential growth of rewards, so I'm not sure where any possible harm would come from people staying in longer than they need to for the sake of pushing themselves. But it sounds like you SPECIFICALLY want that to not be done?

I'd like what OvisCaedo's question to also count as mine with one added caveat; is there a logistical reason for the throttling? Server costs?  Engine strain?  Economic reason? If we took design intent out of the equation is there a technical reason why hours long missions would hurt Warframe as a whole?

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Join us this Friday, April 27th

Aw man... now I have to choose between Warframe and Infinity War.

Jokes aside, I have a few questions. 

1: Will we get melee, bow, speagun, etc. stances for our Warframe Articula?

2: Will we be able to use Operators in each other's ships? (Currently only the host can use their Operator)

3: Will we ever be able to spawn multiple of our own Warframes in Captura?

4: When/will we get appearance tabs for the Operator?

14 hours ago, lightdragon64 said:

In Devstream 77 you said you wanted to find a special way to make the braton and lato vandal return. however you also stated that you wanted to honor those who originally purchased/played for the weapons in closed beta/open beta weekend.

Now, we have seen them return, and they have returned in such a way to where they won't be a super common weapon. however you have done nothing to honor those who originally had them. is there still plans for this? perhaps in the form of a skin or something else?

those vandals weren't founder exclusive, excal prime is, the vandals were planned to get back in the game a long time ago

Archived