Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

The Guardian Shell and Void Aegis Vazarin Focus abilities are two different ways to block incoming attacks. However neither Guardian Shell or Void Aegis block beam attacks (which includes Gantulyst beam attacks) or Hydralyst lightning attacks. Is that an intended feature?

Are you going to address the efficiency rate and drop rates in sanctuary onslaught? Efficiency drains way too fast at higher levels and the main reason my run ends isn't because the enemies are too difficult but that I can't find enough enemies to kill before the efficiency runs out. Also it seems like there's no reason to go beyond 8 waves because the loot tables don't get any better as you go on. There's also the problem of the host leaving and screwing the rest of the team over because the rest of the team doesn't get any rewards while the host does.

Hello DE, I would like to ask three little questions:
1. What happened to the multicrew ships which were talked about a year or so back? 
2. Could focus lenses be slotable like arcanes?
3. Since anyone barely plays PvP, could you make the Celestia Syandana glow even without completing PvP challenges, because it feels like the time spent trying to get it is just wasted. 

I appreciate the hard work you have put into this amazing game and I hope that you will countinue to amaze us with more content. Thank you for your time.

Are you going to continue the trend of Warframe quests associated with Syndicates? Steel Meridian and Arbiters of Hexis are the two Syndicates remaining with no quests associated with them yet, and I'm just curious if they're going to get quests and Warframes associated with them too eventually. I'd be especially interested in seeing an Arbiters of Hexis quest next, because they remain one of the most mysterious and intriguing Syndicates, at least to me. It would be really cool to learn more about their philosophy, their sense of justice and what their view is on what it means to be a Tenno.
The Syndicate-associated quests so far have shed a lot of light on the intriguing lore behind the Syndicates and I hope that continues! I love your work DE! :3

Hello DEv's!

1) With the scythes becoming heavy blades (soon?), will we get some buffs on some of them? The reaper prime and the caustasysts are ok to me, but I feel like the Hate needs something, like more damage or status chance... More, I guess they'll all get a range buff?

2) I'd personnaly love to get new archwing content, maybe archwing sortie mission? Or just a new archwing? :)

3) Dethcube Prime!!!

Edit: Forgot to thank you for the Sanctuary Onslaught, It is amazing!!!

1) Now that we have the Waltz augment for Mesa (which I love) as precedent, can we lift the range reduction from Nyx's Assimilate augments?

2) Not sure if devstream is PC only but mouse keyboard support for PS4 was mentioned in the last dev stream. As someone who is absolutely terrible at hacking corpus consoles on controller, any ETA on if and when m/kb support might come?

3) Post War Within having our *frames* be Life Support dependent in survival mode seems illogical. Thoughts?

4) As a PC veteran that has restarted on PS4 a while ago it struck me that farming Trinity through Ambulas is a pretty terrible process. Can you 1) reduce the number of points needed per encounter and/or 2) increase the amount of points Ambulas proxies drop?

Any news on the sentient carrier thingy you showed in a Devstream a while ago?

Any news on another deluxe skin?

Will there be more syndicate weapons?

Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?

Will long endless run be more rewarding? e.g. the 2nd B Rotation reward rewards 2 B Rotation Reward, or the 3rd B Rotation, maybe that is more balanced?

Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?

Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? Especially since mods like Magnum Force are outclassed heavily by new common mods

Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your lotus.

Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?

Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?

Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?

Since I have no other questions to ask, I'll just repeat what I asked in the previous devstream forum.

I have 2 questions.

1. Since the release of major warframe reworks, the community and myself included are pleased with what you've done with frames such as Atlas, Mag, Ash etc.

However, in terms of grading recent reworks, Ember scores the lowest due to her low survivability, high energy costs and lack of proper rework on her 3rd and 4th ability. Her passive is also restricted to specific enemies or tilesets which makes it useless anywhere else.

So my question is, will Ember receive a proper change in her abilities (mainly 3rd and 4th) to make her as effective in terms of crowd control and survivability as other warframes?

2. Since the release of Zaw weapons, receiving riven mods for these weapons has proven difficult due to the abundance of standard weapons released in Warframe.

My question is, will Zaw weapons have their own riven mod category that ONLY includes Zaw weapon rivens?

35 minutes ago, NaughtyKat said:

Are you going to continue the trend of Warframe quests associated with Syndicates? Steel Meridian and Arbiters of Hexis are the two Syndicates remaining with no quests associated with them yet, and I'm just curious if they're going to get quests and Warframes associated with them too eventually. I'd be especially interested in seeing an Arbiters of Hexis quest next, because they remain one of the most mysterious and intriguing Syndicates, at least to me. It would be really cool to learn more about their philosophy, their sense of justice and what their view is on what it means to be a Tenno.
The Syndicate-associated quests so far have shed a lot of light on the intriguing lore behind the Syndicates and I hope that continues! I love your work DE! :3

yes Yes YES. I really want to see more syndicate quests, more specifically those that we haven't seen before in a quest. Also I'm a hardcore Steel Meridian which is a big reason why I'm hyped for Chroma Graxx, I'm ready to look like an agent of Steel Meridian.  

When will we see the classic/modern skins of Lato and Bronco, showed off on an earlier devstream?

Can you add Operator suits and hoods based on the Syndicates?

Can you fix the language filter in game so it doesn't think "Balla" (The Zaw strike) is an offensive word?

Foundry Queuing,

I know it's been brought up before and it will be brought up again, but having to go back and forth to the foundry to craft 20x materials every 60 seconds is a bit annoying

It's not the highest priority I know but it would be a huge QoL change, especially for Plains of Eidolon content

Any news on the co-op ship you teased long ago?

When will Helminth finally regain its strength and begin serving us?

Could you post that Void Onslaught concept art you've shown in a (?)devstream once online? I'd really like it as a deskop wallpaper.

Stacked foundry tasks when?

Thoughts on recent community attitude towards onslaught, and how some mods deleted negative comments on forums? Can you address those whose comments were deleted but not overly vitriolic and why you, the developers, seem to be afraid of addressing negative criticism? Why not delete the comments that overly praise aspects without giving any constructive feedback as to why they are praising it since that is the same (though opposite in tone) to those who post nothing but rude and hateful comments? You know what they say about those who surround themselves with sycophants.

Archived