Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

I've been seeing people complain that Ember is incapable of ever being truly viable for late game content because of WoF being a brainless and effortless ability. With this in mind, is there any chance that you could give our fiery goddess a new ultimate that is explosive, has synergy with the rest of her kit, and/or is useful for higher level content?

5 hours ago, Kinperor said:

In the No-Clip documentary about Warframe, Sheldon states that one of his regret with the game is the plat-for-colors that was released with the Kubrow. According to him, the slot color slot machine was going too far. 

Based on this, I'm awful curious to know why Riven are still in game? The market for Riven is insane with how much plat people are ready to sink for "god roll". I myself had to splurge out a lot of plat just for a S#&$ty rolled Riven. 

I feel like it has been time for a long while now to revamp either the reroll of the mods or the price tag in Kuva. This is without mentioning how hard it is to get a Riven for a weapon you like, and that you know needs a Riven to be competitive with the rest of your arsenal. 

The difference is that the plat used to make the Kubrow rolls was returned to DE, and thus redeemed, and not able to be circulated. The Riven trading is between players, where most currency can be traded for and or purchased through DE. DE does not earn any profits directly from riven trades for plat. 

Personally, I will not spend more than 200p on any mod. They are not worth it.  You need to learn to shop around, and use the different regional servers to find what you are looking for. Consumers set the prices. Shop smart, shop....

2 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

The difference is that the plat used to make the Kubrow rolls was returned to DE, and thus redeemed, and not able to be circulated. The Riven trading is between players, where most currency can be traded for and or purchased through DE. DE does not earn any profits directly from riven trades for plat. 

Thus why things like Deluxe Bundles come out every so often.

Are we ever going to get a true "Survival" mode? As in a gauntlet that is stacked against us we need to survive for help to arrive. The current "survival" mode is in all aspects a "Raid" and even one of Lotus's first wave voice lines says it so. 

Something maybe noone asked / cared about before:

Any plans of just more voicelines for Ordis? (Always the very same lines really makes it boring but i also dont really want to turn him off)

Would be fun in general having a few new voicelines here and there for characters we just hear the same voice line over and over again from

I've been curious about Warframes ships and structures, like how big are they? How tall is the tower in cetus? How big are the grineer and corpus ships(the big ones). Can we eventually get estimated numbers on all of these? It would be super cool. Maybe a banana for scale. 

Or something like this, pulled it off of this post: 

uHrGrCg.jpg

Gerade eben schrieb Implodingbanana:

I've been curious about Warframes ships and structures, like how big are they? How tall is the tower in cetus? How big are the grineer and corpus ships(the big ones). Can we eventually get estimated numbers on all of these? It would be super cool. Maybe a banana for scale. 

To much Elite Dangerous, i know exactly what video you mean...

1. I've always wondered why in quests, it has shown multiple times that Warframes have had voices, but now they don't. Is that just for the lore, or is it something else?

2 Do you feel that the Onslaught mode is too dilluted with relics? Sure, they may be radiants from the start, but you don't go Onslaught farming for relics, you go there for the new items and mods.(If the other peculiar mods will be added to onslaught).

3. I've always enjoyed using Rhino, but I've never really seen him as a tank. He may have some good tank-themed abilities, but the 2 that just dont fit right with me are his Passive and his Iron skin. Do you think that they fit the theme of "Tank" abilities, or should they replaced?

4. I am not sure how the TOS works with warframe, but I have seen how easy it is for people to make Syandanas, and on top of that, would you ever allow people to make custom Skins for weapons? Like "Skin texture mod for Skana that makes it look like a stick",or would you have it Tennogen based?

(also a few days after is my birthday, and it really has suprised me how far this game keeps going and stuff. I shall continue to play this game until its over, or some other team picks up the flag.)

Whatever happened to removing the focus cap as mentioned a few Devstreams ago? As I recall, what Rebecca and the gang were talking about was basically: once you hit a soft cap (was going to be 250K like before), you'd have your focus gains reduced the further you go beyond 250K in a server day or something like that. @[DE]Rebecca @mogamu

hello, 

_is smeeta kavat  charm mod  will be improved ?

i mean her buffs is not controllable is bad + some buffs  chances are not known 

we need more explain for her charm mod please.

and

_why you removed khora BP from elite ? 

_what we can do with extra scenes we get from elite ? i mean its not nice to have + scenes  replicates it useless  .

thank you

Archived