Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we ever get a zaw frame?

One where we can mix and match the powers/abilities - perhaps under the appearance tab, change the aesthetics to change abilities

Slim - fast/low armour

Medium - medium speed/armour

Heavy - heavy speed/armour

Thank you,

-Phyrak

My questions are:

- Any news about the Kingpin room in the dojo? Its something Im looking forward to playing.

- Speaking of dojos, Will there be more rooms planned? How about an easier way to re-model the dojo floorplan?

- Any news on boss re-visits like Phorid or The seargant?

Any progress at all on the planned Operator re-meshing? I for one got extremely excited when you guys mentioned that you would be working on updating the Operator meshes specifically the different hairstyles. I can't remember which DevStream it was sadly ^^;

Could we please have some more information on when we can expect some new deluxe skins i.e. Vauban, Nehza & Nidus. :)

Also any Warframe reworks on the horizon or at least are in consideration for a rework, Rhino is a good example of this - he seems to have lost what made him good, as other new Warframes just simply do it better, and without the requirement of 2 augments.

I would like to respectfully ask and I hope that you can talk about it live,
When are you going to address the elephant in the room?
Yes yes... MEMESTRIKE
Cuz this thing just happened.

Spoiler

9heZinb.png

It's pretty sure that it's impossible for y'all not to notice that and I'd like to think that it may be one of the reasons for not shipping Khora with exalted whip.
This isn't any different than Simulor Mirage in fact just worse.
It's *almost* pointless for "some" tennos to invest heavily on guns when clearly they can just macro-slide-kill everything.
And No, I'm not just bitter about getting outkilled as some people would think as I mostly use support frames but I just genuinely care about the current happenings.

And yes as a someone pointed out, Onslaught should be more about enemy difficulty and not entirely about time efficiency.
(*which I guess fueled the need for slide meta further.)  

Also operator hair buff dojo lighting when?

8 hours ago, CuChulainnWD said:

The difference is that the plat used to make the Kubrow rolls was returned to DE, and thus redeemed, and not able to be circulated. The Riven trading is between players, where most currency can be traded for and or purchased through DE. DE does not earn any profits directly from riven trades for plat. 

Personally, I will not spend more than 200p on any mod. They are not worth it.  You need to learn to shop around, and use the different regional servers to find what you are looking for. Consumers set the prices. Shop smart, shop....

Someone had to buy the plat regardless to have it circulation. 

This isn't an issue that came be solved consumer-side, there are too many people that don't have the time to shop for Riven the smart way to drive the prices down. If anything, DE should act to remove the gambling aspect of Riven and make them more accessible to the consumers, so that they do not rely on hardcore players to get one mod or another. 

Any ETA for the two-handed katanas?

What can we roughly expect with Pets 2.0 - will we be able to use more than one pet at a time instead of leaving the majority of'em in the freezer?

Any plans for giving kubrows slightly different body shapes based on the race? For examples look at the codex entries where you can without identify which one a sunika is, just by looking at it (muscular, aggressive stance, more vicious looking jaw etc.)?

What do you think about prepare some more stealth missions? You know, like slogan said "ninjas play for free", but we got only spy mission with hacking as stealth option.And maybe exterminations but its faster with just go in and do mayhem.

I propose some kind of "special rewards" for doing missions as stealth, and also changes to actual stealth system (for example affinity bonus is applied only while you go behind enemy and kill with weapon... why not make also stealth skills viable and delete timer making it bonus for doing whole mission without alerting?). Also there might be added new mission, or maybe even rework some "rusty" missions like sabotage. Nobody play it until have to. But add here some special rewards for doing it in stealth, idk, some special new mods or relics or something, and mission got a lot more funny and playable :D.

Making some kind of stealth "rework" or adding new missions + reasons to do it in stealth also will fix another problem : frames. At now most "stealth" frames are useable only on spy for sorties. Give some love to ninjas! :>

Archived