Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, Kappa64 said:

I know that, but I wish there was a way to make it so the frame just can't get it to begin with.

Having to wait a week with a big gross pimple on my neck is agonizing.

Unfortunately you need to wait but if you had other frames to play you could use those instead and its better to get it out of he way as soon as you can anyway. Also I felt the same way you do now, it really sucks lol.

Hello DE,

As a new player ,I have enjoyed my time so far in the game ( 3 weeks or so ) and i'm still discovering the massive amount of contents and quests the game has , however , as a new player .the wiki was the only source of info along with some YT vids, the game lacks when it comes to providing an IN-GAME way to help noobies , I have heard about the  guides of the Lotus , but obviously finding them or knowing of them at first place required OUT-OF-GAME sources, .From my short time I spent playing so far , I can see how important to have the guides implemented in the game like an NPC using CodexBot for example , which is very handy sometimes , and it can have some sort of a physical location within the relays for example or Cetus and in case of a further or a specific request that location or kiosk would allow direct contact to the real guides , It might be irrelevant to the Devstream topics , but having such a thing within the game would help improving the new players experience .

Asked in the last devstream post, but it needs to be answered. 

Question: When will Wukong receive any tweaks to any of his abilities? Wukong has only received one ability tweak and hasn’t been overviewed in a long time, it’s time for you look over him. Iron Jab doesn’t deal enough damage with a low radius of the knockdown, it needs a damage buff and an increase in the knockdown. Cloud Walker is a really slow ability, the cloud needs to move faster, otherwise it’s just a useless ability if it’s a slow stealth ability. Primal Fury is an amazing ability, but it also gets outclassed by standard melee weapons, will the ability get a range increase?

31 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #110 will bring a whole bunch of different things - updates and commentary on the recently released content, questions about future content, and so much more! Bring a comfy chair and maybe some popcorn, we've got lots to discuss and show! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Zephyr Prime Access Pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, April 27th  at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, April 27th!

-If in the case you do respond to my message

-Can we get endo removed off the elite onslaught and get rewards for each onslaught wave vs ever other wave. Considering the sailing of the enemies and efficiency drain are so rough now that most players that are not playing chease comps may not get to wave 8 to get the C rotation drop table.

-Raising the drop rates for the wep parts up to a 5% so it dosnt feel worthless to try to farm for them?

-Actually fix (or talk about why its so hard) the problem where when people get disconnected from there host's they lose all of the rewards they have earned, iv seen this get fixed for the plains for the most part from personal exp. why is it so hard to apply that patch to this mission or have the patch from other missions apply to this one?

-Talk about the hypocrisy in the comments pages for the hot"fix's" where any critical community feedback gets removed and how a majority of the community's suggestions get completely ignored in the suggestions and hotfix's seem to only do the exact opposite of what the community wants.

-Additionally having to spend an absurd amount of resources on the sentient core and cetus whisp reusable blueprints and getting them lowered to a reasonable level?

side note I'm personally super excited for pets 2.0 and really want to have community feed back and straw-puling for what features should be added and not added to pets. (ie universal vacuum)

What happened to the Second Dream-style Focus abilities, like Mind Spike and Phoenix Gaze? Post-War Within players can no longer use them.
And what are Second Dream players supposed to do with their Focus pools before they've unlocked War Within? Seems odd to open the gate for them but lock 80% of the tree.

If the Plains Bounties are supposed to be content for new players as much as veterans, why are Lenses in the reward table for players who haven't played Second Dream yet? Or Kuva to players who haven't played War Within?

One of the stated goals of the Focus rework was that the passive abilities players enjoyed would go to the new Arcanes. Arcanes have been reworked since, but where is my Shadow Step?

The “Hold X to self-Revive” mechanic appeases players who wanted the ability to die without being saved, but the big text in the center of the screen fools new players into wasting their personal Revives by thinking they’re contributing to their own revival. Are more UI changes coming to emphasize that it’s not the intended use?

Could we have some means to revive dead Sentinels and Companions (like a consumable) without having to die and spend a self-Revive to do so?

Is there any concern that Warframe ability kits are becoming too complex? Important facets of frames like Limbo, Oberon or Frost are not mentioned in-game, so players who missed the patch notes don't know to roll to cancel Banish, combine Hallowed Ground with Renewal, or cast Freeze to break Snow Globe.

Since the last time you mentioned addressing “mandatory” mods like Serration and multishot, you’ve added Primed Point Blank, Primed Pressure Point and Riven mods to the game, which simply contribute to the issue. Have you officially gone back on plans to address these mods?

Could we see more consistency to Limbo's interactions with the Rift? Presently a number of enemy abilities (like Napalm rockets or explosive effects in the Plains) have the ability to bypass the Rift without any mentioned indication. Additionally, players are able to alert enemies by bumping into them despite being in the Rift, and enemies are able to hack terminals from inside the Rift even while players cannot.

What exactly is the point of allowing Volt to pick up Electric Shield if it costs him extra energy to move while active? It directly penalizes the synergy it creates with Speed, and actively discourages charging his passive.

In your first Reddit AMA about 2 years ago, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Players allied with New Loka/Perrin Sequence have no means to obtain the Large Shield Restore blueprint. Would there be a neutral way in the future to increase the availability of this Restore?

Akvasto Prime: When?

Why was Khora shipped without a quest? All that hype with the Ghoul fragments got obliterated when she got shipped without a Quest. 

Will Kuva Survival ever get an scaling rewards? Will the drop tables or the AABC system ever get touched? It feels really awful to complete, say, wave 35 of a mission only to get my 550th ammo drumm mod. 

Is there any ETA on when Pets 2.0 be delivered? If not, is there any status update? 

Is it possible to remove the level 30 warframe requirement for normal difficulty Sanctuary Onslaught, seing that ennemis start at low levels compared to Sorties which also have the same level requirements to enter?

And if not, can you explain why and the thought process behind that reason?

7 minutes ago, esslynx said:

Hello DE,

As a new player ,I have enjoyed my time so far in the game ( 3 weeks or so ) and i'm still discovering the massive amount of contents and quests the game has , however , as a new player .the wiki was the only source of info along with some YT vids, the game lacks when it comes to providing an IN-GAME way to help noobies , I have heard about the  guides of the Lotus , but obviously finding them or knowing of them at first place required OUT-OF-GAME sources, .From my short time I spent playing so far , I can see how important to have the guides implemented in the game like an NPC using CodexBot for example , which is very handy sometimes , and it can have some sort of a physical location within the relays for example or Cetus and in case of a further or a specific request that location or kiosk would allow direct contact to the real guides , It might be irrelevant to the Devstream topics , but having such a thing within the game would help improving the new players experience .

There are more people than the Guides of the lotus to help you out. If you dare you can go to region chat to ask some people or recruiting for help with missions or even the forums where someone in the community always has time to help a fellow Tenno.

Oh and welcome to our community. It has been a bit chaotic recently but it isn't always like this.   PS if you want to find Guide of the lotus players tags(or whatever you call them on PC) there is a area above the center of any relay that lists the names of all Guides of the Lotus. Good luck and enjoy the ride!!

At the end of the Stolen Dreams quest there were a special type of enemy known as "Arcane" Boilers. Since then, as far as I can remember, we haven't seen that special type of enemy at any point outside of the quest. Was this just a throw-away special enemy or is there a story behind them? After so long are there any plans to bring back these mystical Arcane enemies?

5 minutes ago, The_Frame_Wars said:

Is it possible to remove the level 30 warframe requirement for normal difficulty Sanctuary Onslaught, seing that ennemis start at low levels compared to Sorties which also have the same level requirements to enter?

And if not, can you explain why and the thought process behind that reason?

In the hotfix deployed today, they did that very thing. There's still a level 30 warframe requirement for the Elite Onslaught, but that requirement is gone for regular.

When it comes to the Plains, I feel the sky should have more colors available. I'd love to see gray or white cloudy skies appear when it begins to rain, because currently rain falls from seemingly no source while the sun is very visible. It would also be nice to simply see varying sky colors with no change in weather at all once in a while.

Do you think this would be possible to implement? I would really like to see some gray skies on the Plains, and if they can be implemented, that'd be great.

With the upcoming Corpus themed Venus update, will the Corpus faction get a rework? This latest patch  limited to having only 4 Mine Ospreys at any given time which already helps immensely against the things that makes the Corpus a very annoying and non-pleasant experience. Will Sapping Ospreys, Nulifiers and its other tilesets ever get a rework? 

List of questions: Pick at least one. None of these are spoiler content.

Spoiler

1: Sentient Nodachi/2h-Katana related: Kratosframe, bane of the Sentient Pantheon, is this how you intend him to come to be?
2: Trailers for Hydroid/Zephyr Primes?
3: More trailers using new particle effects?
4: Sentient armcannons, quadruped thing, dropship when?
5: Will Excal Umbra come with Ballas' Sword, and is said sword going to use the Nodachi stances?
6: Chroma or Limbo Prime?
7: Dual-wielding expansion: 1-handed melees, when?
8: Any consideration as to reusing Event Lore content as Quests to help enhance player experience?
9: Other Boss reworks (Sergeant, Hyena Pack, Phorid, Jackal, Lynx) planned?
10: Will Corrupted enemies ever use Prime weapons instead of existing ones, and don a more appropriate attire than existing assets; will the Gunner get Corrupted fully?
11: When will everything that isn't PBR'd get PBR treatment?
12: Khora's BP should be locked behind a Quest or Market, why was it decided to go with the rest of her parts?
13: Will Prime Unvaulting ever be accelerated; a different pair/trio unvault every month?

A few random questions

Will there be rare enemies added to the Onslaught mode like Grineer Artificiers or Baliffs?

Will Heliocor melee scanning allow newer players to complete their codexs if these rarer or event enemies show up?

Will you tone down the frequency of Ghoul incursions in Cetus? They feel more like a halloween once or twice a year thing, rather than every 3 weeks type of event. Besides they keep scaring the fish. :)

Will we see more ship decorations from Cetus, like craftable resource clusters or gem deposits from mining, not unlike the fishing trophies?

Will there be any mission rebalancing for Solo mode, this is a problem more apparent on Onslaught but it is present throughout the game. 

Outside of onslaught, the enemy spawns is heavily reduced, loot from enemies is much rarer than it is in Coop, and you end up with a lot less Exp.

Inside the Onslaught game mode, Efficiency doesn't scale to match that you're only 1 person not 4, so Efficiency is already a problem, but when reduced enemy spawn is added it makes it incredibly difficult to pass some zones, this is an issue in both Normal & Elite Onslaught.

Archived