Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

Since sanctuary onslaught has shown how vulnerable host migrations can be and how often they can potentially exclude other tenno from rewards are there any new thoughts on working on how host migrations work’s, It would benefit not only onslaught but every game mod ware the host leaves early.

Without the Raids, there is a vacuum of playing with a lot of friends and my clan is kind of disbanding because people lost the reason to get together. 

With that said:
- Are there still plans to add more players simultaneously in open maps like the Plains of Eidolon? 

the latest hotfix is kind of suck tbh i am ok with enemy stronger and 20% map enviroment but what i am not ok with is the eff SPEED UP while the enemy is still in big tileset and their spawn rate is still low that you can't kept up with the killing . the biggest proplem with enemy power up is armor unit with a mission like that the only way to get pass though level is either wukong gimic or trinity gimic which make the game become 1 man army (or all corrsive projection):heartbroken:
If you guy want to speed up the eff atleast put enemy equal to though drop or some kind of boss gimic for us as reward to regain it and no eximus unit is not count because they barely gain anythings with the way things are
BEST REGARD

I was looking at the concept art and realized just how huge our Orbiter is. Are there any future plans for our Orbiter (not the Liset), such as possible future rooms added? It would be neat to have a few additional rooms that could be built and customized like the rooms in a clan Dojo (i.e. labs, training rooms, or even decorative gardens).

With Nezha's Deluxe coming soon, are there any planned reworks, adjustments, or fx tweaks for our eccentric hero? Many fans of Nezha (myself included) have voiced their thoughts on what would improve him, make him more fun, play better in late game, etc. Would love to know if he's getting any upcoming TLC.

PS: I love you all! ^_^

- What with Operators models rework you showed up early?

- When UI 3.0 comes?

- Is archwing mode left to rot? Where Infested levels? Orokin levels? Corpus units rework? Anything?

Salty question:

Spoiler

- When you make Sanctuary Onslaught fairly playable and balanced and Khora be truly obtainable (without being forced by impossible mode to be bought by plat)?

Are there any plans to allow the original non-prime skin for a primed weapon, similar to how we can for the warframes themselves? For example, I'd love to be able to use the appearance of the non-prime Silva and Aegis on the Silva and Aegis Prime.

Also can we get Oberon's non prime shoulder armor as an additional option for Oberon Prime?

What are the chances of making Fieldron, Mutagen Mass, and Detonite Injector blueprints reusable? Although it is easy enough to get them from farming Invasion missions. I just think it's weird that most other items have reusable blueprints but these 3 items have been around for so long now and we're still required to purchase a blueprint from the dojo each time we want to craft them.

Why still no fix for sword and shield weapons (all of them, with any skin) clipping horribly when sheathed because the sword doesn't shrink down properly anymore? It's been a year since this bug appeared and nothing has been done.

What are the reasons for Khora's Exalted Whip being scrapped?

So same question i posted last devstream but was leeft out, what is going on with rework to The Sergeant and Nef Anyo? is that gonna be something bigger in the venus open world, or is it separate?

Also there was a dev stream way back when (i think 97 or 98? i really can't remember.) that there was discussion about daily logins being reworked. is that still viable or is tyhat perm shelved?

After the recent weapon passes (initial rebalance and tweaking of continuous firing) the Panthera still has issues on the primary fire in punching through (with punch through modding) enemies though it will pass through solid objects like shields. Is there any plan to fix this? Is there also a plan in the near future to fix the Disarming Purity mod so it ceases working with secondary weapon alt-fire mechanics? (ie Euphona Prime's scattershot mode.)

Been asking on and off about these things for awhile, maybe in a devstream thread it'll get a little more attention?

I really like Elite Sanctuary Onslaught now that the enemies have been buffed/denerfed. My question is: Can we have zero revives for Elite Sanctuary Onslaught? It is supposed to be a hardcore mode, let us have zero revives and thus the urgency to work as a team.

Archived