Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #110!

[DE]Rebecca

If Scythes become Heavy Blades:

1) Will the retain their stances or would they get shoved into Tempo Royale/Cleaving Whirlwind? I genuinely loved the way the Scythe stance feel (even if Stalking Fan is clunky)

2) Will they get a base damage boost? Without upping their base damage, I'm fairly certain their goodish crits will be pointless compared to even old Heavy Blades due to the huge gap in damage.

EDIT: Also, can we make it so Onslaught is playable solo? Having 0 energy on a Rage build because the hordes of energy drain eximus make it impossible to heal, especially when before RotC (which we should be able to hit without super-optimized builds) is stocked with lvl50+ enemies (imo, should be 50-60 at the end of RotC)

Will the capsule in the back of the infested ship module ever be explained or used?

Will we ever get an actual cat like or Kuvat like frame to use(with actual cat ears and a tail and cat looking eyes on it would probably use claws)?

Will we get a pink shorts armor piece?

If a chicken in a half lays an egg in half then how long will it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

and lastly

Kan haz CheeeezBurger??

I think Steve mentioned it on his Sunday streams back when they were still a thing, but are you considering the idea of having the bosses of planets taunt players, or at least say something while Players go through the planet's nodes?

It would give the nodes and the boss some personality/build up rather than just being a one-off appearance in a single Assassination node. You've kinda done this already with Frohd Bek, Kela and Regor, although they're all restricted to specific scenarios. (Dropship, Arena and Quest respectively.)

Can we get more advanced hosting options?
My internet can be spotty at times and it'd be nice to have the option to never matchmake as host
On the other hand, always matchmake as host is nice so I don't have to put up with random host migrations.

I love playing squads with randoms, but sometimes you can't trust them.

How does the Orbiter store all the weapons, warframes, and everything else we see in our inventory?

Would it be possible to sanitize the Helminth room or at least get the growth under "control" so that it doesn't appear to threaten the rest of the ship with assimilation?

Thanks to Sanctuary Onslaught being the way it is at the moment, will the Focus system see the Soft Cap coming with or without other changes to improve the current Focus Schools?

Are we likely to see new Focus Schools or just expansions onto the current ones?

Is there a possibility of a Zaw Warframe?

What are the odds of Zaw Primary and Secondary weapons?

Will we see Under-barrel weapons or is Fashion Frame not likely to touch weapon attachments?

May we please have companions with weapons-mounted onto them?

In hindsight, why do warframes only have four active abilities? No offense but some feel limited, pigeonholed, or just lacking in the same versatility as using Cold and Corrosive on weapons for a general purpose damage build.

When will we be able to do something about duplicate warframe heads that likely clutter up inventory?

I'm guessing we won't ever see Specters be anything more than Gear thus they are not likely to be deployed on "missions" that fill a role similar to the extractor drones that really feel like the player is just using an NPC to grab small handfuls of resources, or does that sound like a good idea?

By the way, thank you for the wonderful mental image of the Devstream team doing a possible parody of The Usual Suspects. Hope no one passes gas.

Did some of the lighting during mastery rank tests get bugged? Or is the blinding brightness something that can be changed in a setting?

I was trying to take the Mastery Rank 20 test (flying Archwing through rings to the other end of the room). I failed the test because I couldn't see the time-adding rings because the lighting was blindingly bright.

So I would like to start by saying thank you for your continued direct support for the community, and for the hard work that went into the new mode. (I love it btw <3)

• Will we get a variant on infested weapons in the way we have wraith and vandal for the other factions? (please?)
  • Will there be a Boss variant, akin to the Eidolons, for venus? If so is it going to be the large spider that was spoiled a few dev streams ago?
  • Any chance we can get rotating rewards for onslaught, a flat table will grow to be boring, and adding a vault like system to the rewards would be a nice way to keep the mode both fresh and profitable for players who are active in it. Even something like a 3-4 month "season" type deal would be amazing.
  • (not a question, but...) Please don't give us universal vacuum, it would make our furry friends broken, and remove a huge part of why most people run sents.

Will we be seeing more gunblades and/or stances for them in the future?
And maybe even a unqiue prime model?

I love these stylish weapons a lot.
Thank you :heart:

After finishing Onslaught, the message: "PLEASE WAIT WHILE ACCOUNT IS UPDATED" spins its wheels and the whole misssion is lost. Go to Zone 10 and have to ALT F4 to quit game, losing everything gained. so many times its depressing now

DE: NEED TO FIX THIS PLEASE

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #110 will bring a whole bunch of different things - updates and commentary on the recently released content, questions about future content, and so much more! Bring a comfy chair and maybe some popcorn, we've got lots to discuss and show! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Zephyr Prime Access Pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, April 27th  at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, April 27th!

'member when the idea of having clan rooms in the relays was tossed about like... two years ago or something?

what ever happened to that, and what about clan / alliance tents in cetus?

and

despite the fact that im only a master founder (so no solar landmark... eh.. i mean.. name cycling through on that display like almost nobody ever bothers to look at), 

will the grand master founders ever get a view-worthy monument?

hace 6 horas, Synpai dijo:
  1. Can the Gunsen stance be altered to be “Dual Glaives”/ Chakrams?
    • As much as I love the Gunsen, their unique appearance is dulled by having the functionality of dual swords with fanning. Is it possible to rework the stance into “Chakrams” so that they function more like “Dual Glaives” as opposed to dual swords? The original stance need not go to waste, it could be used for dual daggers or swords.
  2. Will infested weaponry ever get variants? Will we ever get an Infested Archwing?: 
    •     Corpus, Grineer, and Tenno weapons have all been graced with upgrades, why not infestation?
  3. Is it possible to change the Login 850 reward to a choice between rivens?
  4. Will we see the return to Artax rivens (the “rarity” is out of hand)?
  5. Can Syndicate Sigils give experience based on Syndicate rank instead of being sigil dependant?: 
    •     This has been a minor issue for a while, but a rehash of a problem involving cosmetics being limited by functionality. Currently each individual syndicate sigil has a separate experience value, is it possible to have the experience based on the syndicate rank (since it’s technically doing that anyway) rather than which sigil is being used?
  6. Can we free the condrocs from their cages (Will we see a bird companion anytime soon)!?: 
    •     I want all the bird, without the look of smuggling.
  7. Is it possible to bring the return of the Granmu Prism fire rate reset via Void Blast?: 
    •     It was an exploit that brought an interesting level of timing and activity to Eidolon Hunts similar to what you’d see in fighting games (or DMC combos). Something that used energy from both operator pools and had slight levels of proficiency.
  8. Can we see vomvalysts spawn WITH the Teralyst instead of adding RNG (vomvalyst spawn rate and position) to time spent hunting? (Would also be nice to see vomvalysts that spawn far away make their way to the mommalyst when players damage it): 
    •     I find this to be one of the things that make Eidolon Hunts truly tedious. There’s no skill involved; it seems like an unnecessary slow down. Three vomvalysts should just spawn with the Teralyst. It would also be nice to have the vomvalysts react (from a larger distance) to Eidolons in the area. Many times I’m baffled at the number of vomvalysts off playing with grineer and lures while their mommalyst is screaming.
  9. Do you think we’ll see a ship Air Support to call in Arch-Rifles or Melees in/outside of the Plains?
    •     Sometimes a Tenno just wants to have an oversized scythe and chop enemies to pieces (Even if temporarily).
  10. Will we see return of “Hold 5?” 
    • I would like to see this replace channeling as a form of “Hyper Transference” to give our warframes cool abilities based on our focus school.

<3 to the team as always :3

yes please see again "hold 5" and not the actual bug in eidolond hunt

Archived