Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught Killer

nellone

Every game i lost is not because we get killed or we cannot kill quickly.. but sometimes the enemies don't even spawn, this is not fun and wrongful.
The last time was on wave 7, there were only few grinieer workers... and they didn't even search for us, on wave 7 we lost from 100% affinity to 5% and when we changed wave we lost almost instantly.

Usually i get asleep because this game is too easy, but sometimes this nosense happens and we loose for a unfair reasons...

Edited by nellone

42 minutes ago, nellone said:

Every game i lost is not because we get killed or we cannot kill quickly.. but sometimes the enemies don't even spawn, this is not fun and wrongful.
The last time was on wave 7, there were only few grinieer workers... and they didn't even search for us, on wave 7 we lost from 100% affinity to 5% and when we changed wave we lost almost instantly.

Usually i get asleep because this game is too easy, but sometimes this nosense happens and we loose for a unfair reasons...

There a question here or whats going on?

7 minutes ago, tCartmant said:

There a question here or whats going on?

No questions, it's my feedback about the new game mode... over the multiple bugs that actually need to be fixed, there is also this type of..... configuration? i don't know how to name it, but the spawn rate they decided is not even near to be good.
This is my thought, maybe i'm wrong... maybe not, what's yours?

PS: lost another, why? they where spawning few and far away each other.... result? Only AOE skills where you kill without even seeing them is mandatory.... do you feel this is a good mechanic?
(sorry for double posting)

Edited by nellone