Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing Mastery Rank

Demyzix

I keep building Zaws, ranking them to 30, gilding them, ranking them to 30 again, and then one of three things will happen:

1: I don't get any MR progress at all (as if I haven't used the weapon... ever...)

2: It says I got all the MR points on the codex, but my MR points on my profile stay the same, and the next time I log in the codex says I haven't used the weapon... ever...

3: The above happens, and it stays saying that I got the points on the codex until any update is released, where it reverts my progress like above.

This is very very annoying to me, because I almost never get Pyrol as a resource when mining, and have had to use well over 2k Pyrol on rebuilding zaw strikes over and over and over. I've built at least 12 Ballas, and 9 or 10 Oolthas.

A similiar bug also happens with my Amps, however with those it reverts all of my MR points, and says I need to gild the Amp, but the Amp still has my Lens and colors on it (which are restricted to gilded Amps). That is also annoying but at least I don't have to keep wasting resources on it since it wont allow me to re-gild it.

Both of these have been going on since about the time the first Operation: Plague Star launched, and I believe I mentioned it before, but as always, no one responds to my reports.

#RIPearnedButNotReceivedSyandana

I have had to build the same strike over and over several times, because I'd build it once, craft a zaw, max it to 30, gild it, max the gilded version to 30, get my MR points, sell the gilded zaw, log out, log back in, all points from it are gone, restart process.