The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quality of life changes

main_antagonist

1. Instead of slapping a big sigil over your warframe to get syndicate standing how about syndicate emblems? I'm really not a fan of the designs and putting the transparency to the minimum doesn't always work not to mention I'd rather opt for a better looking sigil most of the time.
  2. Summon replacements for companions that die in battle, If a Sentinel, Kavat or Kubrow perishes why can't we summon a spectre as a replacement from our gear?
  3. Mesa's Waltz can be equipped into the Exilus mod slot, why is it just that one augment and not all augments?
  4. Design Council forum section, would be awesome to allow Design Council members to create their own topics!
  5. Endless Kuva rewards that scale the longer you're around, +50 Kuva per 5mins or whatever it could be +10 Kuva the point is 200 becomes 250, 300, 350 / or 200 becomes 210, 220 etc.
  6. Archwing's being stolen or accidentally taken on the plains ... Solution would be if you deploy it at your feet you get a Circle around you 1m or 2m Radius to indicate it will automatically equip directly to your warframe, if you aim 5m or 10m etc in front of you there will be a transparent white placeholder of where it will deploy for anybody to grab if you choose to donate one to a squad mate or plan to grab it later.
  7. "If you could pocket archwing with hold X command, and resummon with holding X again, 1 use of gear archwing would have 4/4 pockets. Flying with dargyn and parking it, doing ur business then boarding it again and repeat feels so natural." @I3jionaa
Edited by main_antagonist
adding quoted suggestions

1 minute ago, Starfreak911 said:

The only thing I see wrong with these is with your number 3.  Exilus mods are meant to be utility based rather than raw damage.  I can see the argument being made for many of the augment mods, but certainly not all of them.

The meta got broken with Mesa's augment, it doesn't make sense to just let one slip through. As for consistency the Exilus slot is weird ... you see mods for mobility and utility that can go in there but then we also get mods that give us a bit of extra power strength or range? There isn't a clear set of rules for it anymore now that an augment can go in there.

1. In syndicate station they could simply allow to scroll an active syndicate, active syndicate would have visuall identification so u nearly always could see then you entering navigation panel. sigils should be completely cosmetic. Standing boost affected by your rank with syndicate.

5. This battle is lost, once devs make a strong decision they wont admit it was incorrect or somehow bad, really do not know why peoples still keep trying, its just lost.

6. I only wish if you could pocket archwing with hold X command, and resummon with holding X again, 1 use of gear archwing would have 4/4 pockets. Flying with dargyn and parking it, doing ur business then boarding it again and repeat feels so natural.

Points i not mentioned have no strong opinion...

5 minutes ago, I3jionaa said:

6. I only wish if you could pocket archwing with hold X command, and resummon with holding X again, 1 use of gear archwing would have 4/4 pockets. Flying with dargyn and parking it, doing ur business then boarding it again and repeat feels so natural.

That's a good point

3 minutes ago, main_antagonist said:

The meta got broken with Mesa's augment, it doesn't make sense to just let one slip through. As for consistency the Exilus slot is weird ... you see mods for mobility and utility that can go in there but then we also get mods that give us a bit of extra power strength or range? There isn't a clear set of rules for it anymore now that an augment can go in there.

None of the Exilus mods are pure damage though.  They always have 2 effects so there's some leniency in there.  Also Mesa's Waltz wasn't the first augment to be an Exilus mod, there's also Hysterical Assault and Escape Velocity.  This means that DE have given consideration to new augments as to whether they would be appropriate for the designation and would just need to go back to older augments and make the change where they think makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Starfreak911 said:

None of the Exilus mods are pure damage though.  They always have 2 effects so there's some leniency in there.  Also Mesa's Waltz wasn't the first augment to be an Exilus mod, there's also Hysterical Assault and Escape Velocity.  This means that DE have given consideration to new augments as to whether they would be appropriate for the designation and would just need to go back to older augments and make the change where they think makes sense.

I'll have to give to give those other augments a try thanks for the advise

1. I don't see why not

2. that seems like a balance nightmare 

3. i am with starfreak911 on this one but i do wish that augments weren't just mods because mods used to just change how skills did things and how they are they just buff or add a new feature to an ability in a lot of cases even though in essence they weren't supposed to be like that as an example banshees 4 augment,

4. we get to whisper are opinions and get spoilers on content underground were not devs we have no rights we get our chat in game to speak are peace to each other that part of the forums isn't for us to privately dump are ideas on what we think they should do with there game and people forget that after thousands of dollars were still just apart of a process and I'm sorry if you disagree but its just an opinion and an observation. 

5. that sounds cool but it's a numbers game nightmare

6. that's a nice idea but I feel the archwings have other bigger problems in the plains than oops jacked your ride 

1 hour ago, Arkadyc said:

4. we get to whisper are opinions and get spoilers on content underground were not devs we have no rights we get our chat in game to speak are peace to each other that part of the forums isn't for us to privately dump are ideas on what we think they should do with there game and people forget that after thousands of dollars were still just apart of a process and I'm sorry if you disagree but its just an opinion and an observation. 

I made a point in the design council about this a while ago 

(anybody who isn't in the design council won't be able to access these links, this is a notice in advance for anybody wondering what we're talking about)

page=363&tab=comments#comment-8507147 .... 

363 pages on the one topic because we don't have the ability to create topics of our own in the council so yeah it's not the most organised part of the forums. That was back when I made that comment.

If we check what the page number is at today it's much worse than before ... page=653&tab=comments#comment-9713039

653 pages.

Edited by main_antagonist

I really really really want to say yes we need this #ReformtheDesignCouncil2018 gone live etc me to magic blah blah ( im sorry im memeing ). however 4 and some change years ago when the design council asked questions like what do you think Nova should have for powers and whatnot every single post by the hundreds was click 4 tackle nuclear launch detected and I've gotta say that opinion  or idea if you've paid attention to a lot of the feedback on augments over the years has not changed. my thoughts are Im on the fence maybe I just can't see how our voices being louder would be helpful over the general feedback forums as they are.