The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can these guys..get so high score

Lazyload

Just now, (XB1)mickeyjuiceman said:

So you ask for opinions -because you don't know - then tell them they're wrong, presumably based on your experience that leads you to not know. Got it.

He's asking for answer, not just opinion. He then gave his own opinion to the answer that he assume is incorrect. There's nothing wrong with it.

1 hour ago, Lmv.Matty said:

The top 1 got over 14 millions in solo mode... That's impossible... Just like those players who stay 8-10h in survival... or with over 1 billions xp on frame/weap... 

I love Warframe, I do, but multi hour runs? I cringe on the inside. 

1 hour ago, Lacrz said:

wt ..... 4 zenistar ?   

i don't think so.      that's not enough.

There was a bug a few hotfixes ago, Wukongs ability was effecting all Melee range. Making Zenistars reach insane. 

So yes, it was enough.

4 hours ago, Lacrz said:

Because i have tryed 

4 zenistar.    stoped at 20 .   

Just because you and your team couldn't do it using the same weapons, doesn't mean someone else couldn't, right?

I saw someone set the world record in 100m sprinting. I went out and bought the same shoes he was using. Funnily enough, I still couldn't sprint 100m as fast as him.

57 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Just because you and your team couldn't do it using the same weapons, doesn't mean someone else couldn't, right?

I saw someone set the world record in 100m sprinting. I went out and bought the same shoes he was using. Funnily enough, I still couldn't sprint 100m as fast as him.

While this is true, there does come a point where certain qualification times in sport are an indication of cheating, or are flat out humanly impossible to achieve.

And this is why I don't trust leaderboards. It's like the races in GTA Online where people complete a 10km race in 20 seconds, or the old parcour in the dojos where people completed them in under 3 seconds.

Although I must say, I actually completed the parcour in about 3 seconds once before it got fixed. That was a nice little exploit...