Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee - A journey of joy

TylerBurden

Banshee Prime is one of the best well-thought character in a game I have ever played. Period.

Her abilities are fun and rewarding, you feel like you do alot and complete the hard and challenging, also fun and exciting missions the developers present to us.

I don't want to say other warframes aren't as equally as good as her. I think every warframe character is super well thought and designed. So hopefully they soon will release another perfect example of good work, mathematics and unique mechanics and abilities.

But this one is for Banshee. Perfect Banshee.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lUJ1YoZB1lHVPG/giphy.gif

Edited by TylerBurden

5 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

you are talking about top tier support, with her sister being nova, right?

Actually I was going for the standard 'Take a neutral-to-slightly-low range Savage Silence build to an Exterminate, exploit the Stealth Multiplier for monstrous Focus gains per mission. Naramon, Eidolon Lenses and a Booster nets you upwards of 100k Focus per run.'

I'm actually not even slightly joking on that one, yesterday I got lucky and managed 70k from a single Convergence Orb...

But yes, a Resonance Sonar build with a Speed Nova can clear a much larger Defense map in seconds, you're not wrong on that, and the combo will also work well in other situations too.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Thaylien:

But yes, a Resonance Sonar build with a Speed Nova can clear a much larger Defense map in seconds, you're not wrong on that, and the combo will also work well in other situations too.

For example while playing/combining it with a Resonating Quake build. Sonar buffs every ability if the hitzone is affected. Including her own.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Trichouette:

Considering the gif (which you should've put in the post) I guess it's highly ironic right ?

I mean nobody can really think this in a serious way... Right ?

I tried, but it didnt' work unfortunately.

No i am completely serious.... Am I? :P

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Zanakeph:

"Omg pls DE, i cant use my spin 2 win mechanic, pls nerf it pls :(((((("

I never said any of this. Spin2Win is good. Banshee's ultimate ability is good in Warframe. And by good I mean efficient. Because that's all about in Warframe. You have to be efficient otherwise this game is super boring and bad.

But both (and really a lot of other things in Warframe) are bad game design. They could have complex mechanics because it's a game. The possibilities are nearly endless. They choose to let us play efficient by spamming one or two buttons.

Edited by TylerBurden

il y a 3 minutes, TylerBurden a dit :

But both (and really a lot of other things in Warframe) are bad game design. They could have complex mechanics because it's a game. The possibilities are nearly endless. They choose to let us play efficient by spamming one or two buttons.

That's how warframe is designed though

we are gods who can destroy thousands of enemies by spamming a few abilities or using weapons, enemies have to be dumb and easy to kill.

This isn't a game for difficulty/challenge (sadly)

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Trichouette:

That's how warframe is designed though

And this is one problem imo. People just accept it. DE delivers bad designed and broken mechanics that are not well thought, just rushed to earn some money. And the community accepts this. And after they "fix" something, days or weeks after, the community praises them and says "Best developers, best designers". If you are working inside a company, send out a bad product, your customer won't take it that easy. So why do we?

Edited by TylerBurden

il y a 4 minutes, TylerBurden a dit :

And this is one problem imo. People just accept it. DE delivers bad designed and broken mechanics that are not well thought, just rushed to earn some money. And the community accepts this. And after they "fix" something, days or weeks after, the community praises them and says "Best developers, best designers". If you are working inside a company, send out a bad product, your customer immediately won't take it that easy. So why do we?

No no you're being mistaken.

yeah sure things are broken and buggy and players shouldn't accept that (yet they do), but the game IS about mass mindless slaughter.

That's what people like.

They're here to have an easy time killing stuff, the only thing they're fighting is rng.

So yeah I wish the game would be more than "I press one key and they all die lool'' but that's definitely not what warframe is about (or DE is REALLY worse than I thought at developping their game)

Edited by Trichouette

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Trichouette:

...but the game IS about mass mindless slaughter.

That's what people like.

They're here to have an easy time killing stuff, the only thing they're fighting is rng.

I know and I never said they should change that.
Imo Warframe could have so much more potential but they don't use it. They barely use about 5% of what they COULD do.
Uncreative company.

Am 27.4.2018 um 20:58 schrieb Trichouette:

That's what people like.

Like people know what they want.... the route of least resistance is simply human nature.

Every game that provides it goes down the drain tho. That's the reason games that allow to cheese fail (classical example are P2W games) and every game that challenges players just lifes to see another day (WoW, Dark Souls). It gets boring. Really, really fast.

The devs do not seem unaware of that so i assume they nerf anything by the ammount it is abused one at a time, going back to where Warframe actually was just one of those games that was doomed to fail on the long run. Where literally any frame, any role was nothing but this

Am 27.4.2018 um 12:32 schrieb TylerBurden:

.... not sure about them giving bad produce. The way resonating quake works now was essencially them filling a demand. It was long requested for Silence to be recastable. To have a aoe stun filling a gap for her to perform extending the innitial effect. It is just the player base that went straight to abusing, much rather then using it. Even what happened to ember did happen before with excal, it was a step to buy time untill they thought up something new for him.

The only thing i'd really blame them for is for them to work so darn, frickin slow. They are obviously understaffed, consoles recieve patches every new moon cause they don't wanna buy licenses and hire people for the job.

Every issue in this game boils. Down. To. Greed.... and let me tell you, a game that sells dlc packs for a price equivalent to a full games every quartal, with off-sheddule sales, that sells on 3 plattforms, worldwide, to millions of people should not. Be. Greedy.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:32 AM, TylerBurden said:

Banshee Prime is one of the best well-thought character in a game I have ever played. Period.

Her abilities are fun and rewarding, you feel like you do alot and complete the hard and challenging, also fun and exciting missions the developers present to us.

I don't want to say other warframes aren't as equally as good as her. I think every warframe character is super well thought and designed. So hopefully they soon will release another perfect example of good work, mathematics and unique mechanics and abilities.

But this one is for Banshee. Perfect Banshee.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lUJ1YoZB1lHVPG/giphy.gif

I agree.

I love Banshee and Equinox so much. Please DE, do not think about adding a cooldown to these skills that is based off duration. I've never had so much fun pushing a single key over and over again like I have with these frames and I don't want my gameplay ruined with 'balance'. I should be able to enjoy this fully because what I feel is more important than what others feel. Sure, some may have given up and left, but I am here and that's all that matters. I INVESTED SO MUCH INTO THIS AND I SHOULD BE RESPECTED.

Edited by SneakyTouchy