Jump to content
ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

---- Astral Awakening ----

-- Extremely Active Rank 10 Mountain Clan l New Player Friendly --
-- Researched l Awesome Community l Events --
-- Discord Mandatory (MIC optional) --
-- No MR Reqs! --

AA--.png


Freedom.png

Who are we?

Astral Awakening is the academy/casual branch of the Astral Clans, we are dedicated to helping newer players become more efficient and reach their full potential in warframe. Once we have taught you all we can offer and made you guys lean mean killing machines, you might want to join Astral Ethereum, which is our Competitive/Active Storm clan.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/950911-astral-ethereum-recruiting-l-competitive-storm-clan-l-247-active-discord-l-friendly-community-l-come-join-us/
What do we offer?

 

  • We have both experienced and new players, so if you need someone to help you or if you want to help you’re welcome either way. You can basically find someone any time you want, since we have members from almost every time zone!

  • An active community full of awesome people, you’re not gonna get bored hanging around with us that’s for sure!

  • A 24/7 active voice chat in our discord with all kinds of awesome people.

  • We host quite often events which have fantastic prizes! These events range from Captura- to Fashionframe- to Speedrunning- to Endurance-Events with large Platinum prize pools.

  • Lastly we offer some of the most willing veteran players and leaders to help you guys on your epic journey that is Warframe (#grindframe).

Oberon_FashIon.png

 

  • Our dojo is followed and built by our official dojo build team (who knows…if you like these things and prove capable you may even be able to become one).

  • Our dojo is complete with 99,99% of research, obstacle course, dueling rooms, a “trade center”, gardens and more!-

  • We also have a Discord server! Where you can share builds, fashion frames and capturas, doubts, experiences, memes and more (we might even have a 18+ section).

  • Well-designed clan emblems by our very best graphic designers.

AA--.png

 

  • Open  minded staff to share your ideas with! We always appreciate having clanmates come to us with concerns or suggestions and we do always try to solve them together! Although some decisions made by management are final.

  • ShotgunGoddess.png

 

 

How can you apply?

  • First and foremost you need to know that you are welcome to join without worrying about your experience and rank. We are also looking for higher ranking players to come and show the ropes to newer players (but we still have older vets teaching). We’re constantly recruiting! Below you can read on what we require of you guys to give us in order to join! 

Mention the things below in your forum clan application:

A small introduction of yourself:
Ingame Name:
Discord Tag: (e.g. ThatBlue#2517)  
MR:

NOTE: If you are MR 15+ and have 500hrs ingame. Then you might want to have a look at our recruitment ad for Astral Ethereum, Link to that below.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/950911-astral-ethereum-recruiting-l-competitive-storm-clan-l-247-active-discord-l-friendly-community-l-come-join-us/

 

Edited by ThatBlue
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya guys my name is Ofidio (RL Diogo) im an environmental engineer from Portugal and have been playing for the better part of a year.

I'm looking forward to doing some Onslaught and generally hunting Eidolons in regular schedules.

I have to go now... the men in white jackets are coming and the bats wont leave me alone

My ingame is Ofidio

Discord: Ofidio#9182

MR: 17

Edited by Ofidio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello my name is Ryan i have been playing warframe for a while and rejoined when Plains of eidelon launched was in a clan which disbanded and have been recently been playing a lot of the new modes and would like to play with others 

 

IGN: Blazefireblitz

Discord Blazefireblitz#3643

MR 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo, my name is Hunter. I dropped out for a bit before Atlas came into the game, but I came back and I'm looking for a clan to hang around

 

IGN Bis_Der_Tod

Discord PeriPeri!#2480

MR 9

Edited by Bis_Der_Tod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blazefireblitz said:

Hello my name is Ryan i have been playing warframe for a while and rejoined when Plains of eidelon launched was in a clan which disbanded and have been recently been playing a lot of the new modes and would like to play with others 

 

IGN: Blazefireblitz

Discord Blazefireblitz#3643

MR 25

 

4 hours ago, Ofidio said:

Heya guys my name is Ofidio (RL Diogo) im an environmental engineer from Portugal and have been playing for the better part of a year.

I'm looking forward to doing some Onslaught and generally hunting Eidolons in regular schedules.

I have to go now... the men in white jackets are coming and the bats wont leave me alone

My ingame is Ofidio

Discord: Ofidio#9182

MR: 17

Invitation Sent , Welcome to Astral Family !! ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bis_Der_Tod said:

Yo, my name is Hunter. I dropped out for a bit before Atlas came into the game, but I came back and I'm looking for a clan to hang around

 

IGN Bis_Der_Tod

Discord PeriPeri!#2480

MR 9

Invitation Sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^ !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, my name is Alva. I used to play on PS4 almost all the time and got to mastery 6 but I dropped the game around the time Oberon prime came to console.

IGN: SaintBaz

Discord: Baz#0811

MR: 4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heyo I'm Blawh. I used to play PS4 during late 2015 and got to Mastery 9 but stopped due to the console game play being somewhat boring. Now that I have a decent PC that can run Warframe, I've hopped back on the game starting about a week ago starting from scratch and already reached Mastery 6, almost 7 in just about a week and not slowing down anytime soon. Looking for a clan so I can engage with others and one day potentially become someone who can help the newer players who don't quite understand the true depth of the game.

IGN: syttiK (Soon to change to Blawh)

Discord: Blawh #0752

Mastery Rank: 6

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hey, I've recently started playing warframe and I've been addicted ever since :) Looking to join a friendly clan so I can socialize with people and learn from veterans.
IGN: Yuokie
Discord: Youkie
MR: 5

 

Edited by Yuokie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yuokie said:

 

Hey, I've recently started playing warframe and I've been addicted ever since :) Looking to join a friendly clan so I can socialize with people and learn from veterans.
IGN: Yuokie
Discord: Youkie
MR: 5

 

Hey, please include your Discord ID#tag as well so we can contact you ASAP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Im lilneel (jamoby123 in-game). I’m from the US (Born in Germany but I’m in the US now). I’m fairly new. Ive been playing for about two weeks now and I’m looking for a clan to socialize and help me out a bit as I still have a lot to learn. 

IGN: jamoby123

Discord: lilneel #3505

MR: 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Yuokie said:

 

Hey, I've recently started playing warframe and I've been addicted ever since :) Looking to join a friendly clan so I can socialize with people and learn from veterans.
IGN: Yuokie
Discord: Youkie
MR: 5

 

Invitation Sent  ,Welcome to Astral Hub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi i'm Azrael, returning player who stopped playing a little while before plains of Eidolon and have recently returned and looking for a clan.

IGN: SwordOfAzrael

Discord: Kyran Ashreaver#5833

MR: 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm a returning player since almost 2 weeks after a long time without playing. I'm 26 yo and an indie game developer.

IGN: Akrythael

Discord: Akrythael#4676

MR: 12 (~12k from 13)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hi
I have been playing for four years and I like Slash deaths :D

Ingame Name: Wargasmz
Discord Tag: Wargasmz#4174
MR: 18

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I'd like to join the clan, recently started playing the game again after a 2 year hiatus. I'm a 22 yo software engineer from Europe, by the way.

IGN: Mates1500

Discord: Mates1500#3362

MR: 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Akrythael said:

Hi, I'm a returning player since almost 2 weeks after a long time without playing. I'm 26 yo and an indie game developer.

IGN: Akrythael

Discord: Akrythael#4676

MR: 12 (~12k from 13)

 

11 hours ago, SwordOfAzrael said:

Hi i'm Azrael, returning player who stopped playing a little while before plains of Eidolon and have recently returned and looking for a clan.

IGN: SwordOfAzrael

Discord: Kyran Ashreaver#5833

MR: 10

 

21 hours ago, jamoby123 said:

Hello! Im lilneel (jamoby123 in-game). I’m from the US (Born in Germany but I’m in the US now). I’m fairly new. Ive been playing for about two weeks now and I’m looking for a clan to socialize and help me out a bit as I still have a lot to learn. 

IGN: jamoby123

Discord: lilneel #3505

MR: 5

Invite Sent, Welcome to Astral Family

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I recently started playing this game out of curiosity, and I live in Australia.

IGN: Kablad

Discord: kleep#1242

MR: 3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Wargasmz said:

 

Hi
I have been playing for four years and I like Slash deaths :D

Ingame Name: Wargasmz
Discord Tag: Wargasmz#4174
MR: 18

 

 

 

6 hours ago, Kablad said:

Hi, I recently started playing this game out of curiosity, and I live in Australia.

IGN: Kablad

Discord: kleep#1242

MR: 3 

Invitation Sent , Welcome to Astral Family

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a new player who just started playing war frame.

i usually have lots of time to play, i also live in canada

IGN:Wartame211 (hopefully gonna change to Kry)

Discord: Kry#3512

MR: 4

Was recommended by Syttik and Saint Baz

Edited by WarTame211

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2018 at 1:48 AM, Mates1500 said:

Hey, I'd like to join the clan, recently started playing the game again after a 2 year hiatus. I'm a 22 yo software engineer from Europe, by the way.

IGN: Mates1500

Discord: Mates1500#3362

MR: 7

hello a friend request has been accept and reply to start your entry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-04-30 at 4:18 AM, Mates1500 said:

Hey, I'd like to join the clan, recently started playing the game again after a 2 year hiatus. I'm a 22 yo software engineer from Europe, by the way.

IGN: Mates1500

Discord: Mates1500#3362

MR: 7

Invitation Sent , Welcome to Astral Family

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, my name is INANUTSHELL, I'm a student, quite active (at least a few hours of gameplay a day), time zone, I've recently just found the game Warframe and started to really like it, I don't have anything in mind besides to just get better and I really would like some people to help me with it.

IGN: INANUTSHELL.360517

Discord: UFOKINWUTM89(Just call me UFO)

MR: 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, INANUTSHELL.360517 said:

Hello, my name is INANUTSHELL, I'm a student, quite active (at least a few hours of gameplay a day), time zone, I've recently just found the game Warframe and started to really like it, I don't have anything in mind besides to just get better and I really would like some people to help me with it.

IGN: INANUTSHELL.360517

Discord: UFOKINWUTM89(Just call me UFO)

MR: 2

Invitation Sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: Combastian
Discord: Nycterelis#8879

MR: 14

I'm returning to the game after taking a year break. I'm incredibly lost with all the new content. Hell, I'm lost just trying to remember what abilities do what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...