Jump to content
ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am Jeremy. I'm 34, and I live in Oklahoma, USA (Central Time Zone). I just started playing Warframe the other day, and I'm about to take my MR 2 test. I'm looking for a friendly clan where I can run missions with people. Going solo is boring for me. Also it's good to talk to more experienced players who can give me tips for frames and weapons, etc. More than anything I'm just looking for some in-game friends. I'm not looking to be a leech. I will be happy to help fellow new players as well.

IGN: Zatthias

Discord Tag: Zatthias#8202

MR: 1

Edited by Zatthias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My name is Zac, have come back after a 6 month break and looking to join an active clan. I live in New Zealand. I am wanting to get back into Eidolon hunting.

 

IGN: mehibud

Discord: Mehibud#6345

MR: 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tannari said:

hi, im Simon from Poland, started playing Warframe about 7 days ago, so im pretty fresh 😉
trying to learn as much as i can, but i could use some help from willing people to speed up the process a bit 🙂
also would be nice to have some people to talk to from time to time, instead of doing everything alone

Ingame Name: Tannari
Discord Tag: A'milva#8261
MR: 5

 

8 hours ago, Zatthias said:

Hello, I am Jeremy. I'm 34, and I live in Oklahoma, USA (Central Time Zone). I just started playing Warframe the other day, and I'm about to take my MR 2 test. I'm looking for a friendly clan where I can run missions with people. Going solo is boring for me. Also it's good to talk to more experienced players who can give me tips for frames and weapons, etc. More than anything I'm just looking for some in-game friends. I'm not looking to be a leech. I will be happy to help fellow new players as well.

IGN: Zatthias

Discord Tag: Zatthias#8202

MR: 1

 

3 hours ago, mehibud said:

My name is Zac, have come back after a 6 month break and looking to join an active clan. I live in New Zealand. I am wanting to get back into Eidolon hunting.

 

IGN: mehibud

Discord: Mehibud#6345

MR: 15

Hello! i added you all to be recruited into AA, please make sure to accept my friend request on Discord. ( Evolution#0857 ) If theres any timezone problems or such, Please contact WarriorExo#8659

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm Pawel from Poland. I like playing free games. I played Warframe for first time in 2015 but didn't like it. Now I decided to return and the game is great.

I want to join because I can get help from better players and have a friendly conversation.

IGN: Lil_Pietrek

Discord: pawelcomp#7400

MR: 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello my name is Lorax Treewood, I'm from the midwest north american region. I am a newer player with about 4 months in the game.  This game is massive and has so much to offer, I'm looking to share that experience with a great community! 

IGN: LoraxTreewood

Discord: Lorax#3001

MR:6

Edited by LoraxTreewood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently started playing again when 2 real life friends started playing the game and at this point all 3 of us are lost. Quite active in the early morning US time zones.


Ingame Name: StooperRasu
Discord Tag: Rasu#5960
MR: 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lil_Pietrek said:

Hi, I'm Pawel from Poland. I like playing free games. I played Warframe for first time in 2015 but didn't like it. Now I decided to return and the game is great.

I want to join because I can get help from better players and have a friendly conversation.

IGN: Lil_Pietrek

Discord: pawelcomp#7400

MR: 3

 

5 hours ago, LoraxTreewood said:

Hello my name is Lorax Treewood, I'm from the midwest north american region. I am a newer player with about 4 months in the game.  This game is massive and has so much to offer, I'm looking to share that experience with a great community! 

IGN: LoraxTreewood

Discord: Lorax#3001

MR:6

 

5 hours ago, StooperRasu said:

Recently started playing again when 2 real life friends started playing the game and at this point all 3 of us are lost. Quite active in the early morning US time zones.


Ingame Name: StooperRasu
Discord Tag: Rasu#5960
MR: 9

Hello! i added you all to be recruited into AA, please make sure to accept my friend request on Discord. ( Evolution#0857 ) If theres any timezone problems or such, Please contact WarriorExo#8659

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: Gumri
Discord: Gumri#6049
MR: 3

I just recently started playing warframe. Just looking for a friendly and active guild to show me the ropes. I'm mostly a mmorpg gamer, currently play Black Desert Online and starting warframe. I've played Runescape,Maplestory,Bless, Diablo 3, and tried most MMORPG's out there. I'm a student, majoring in computer science (game development). Currently have on clue what im doing but I am trying to get the hang of it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: _ruko
Discord: quixotic#5340
MR13

Started back in 2015 I think, stopped playing for a while on and off. I used to play League of Legends, but ever since I quit, been struggling to find a game to enjoy, so hoping to get to know the game mechanics, and all better. Would love to find people to play with 🙂
Not much of a specific time when I play, but I'm in the OCE region

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Im Sven aka. Sveniii

Im from Germany, 19 years old and i play warframe now active for 3 weeks with Salzleich

My english is okay but has a lot of room of improvemts.

Im one of the more silent people.

My ingame Name is Sv3nni41

My Discord Tag is Sv3nni41#7301
 

and im currently mastery rank 7 but i lvl at the moment fast

 

have a nice day

-Sveniii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. i  recently picked up the game and looking for a community to play  together 
ign : zymonia
discord: zymonia#6326
mastery rank 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-04-27 at 7:36 AM, ThatBlue said:

 

 

 

---- Astral Awakening ----

-- Extremely Active Rank 10 Mountain Clan l New Player Friendly --
-- Researched l Awesome Community l Events --
-- Discord Mandatory (MIC optional) --
-- No MR Reqs! --

CebnISVhl-Ke3EuXqNK3RnT_rHjybsijeM6KCe1lBWey86vmaNQJfpRhAKWtTQQpjsV4blXj8Dr7XCX0LcaEY0U6Hu4-URttFYaTmawlnDj1TjlViU0OZUy0RB_ZWzVClUwlUQmW


Freedom.png

Who are we?

Astral Awakening is the academy/casual branch of the Astral Clans, we are dedicated to helping newer players become more efficient and reach their full potential in warframe. Once we have taught you all we can offer and made you guys lean mean killing machines, you might want to join Astral Ethereum, which is our Competitive/Active Storm clan.

What do we offer?

  • We have both experienced and new players, so if you need someone to help you or if you want to help you’re welcome either way. You can basically find someone any time you want, since we have members from almost every time zone!

  • An active community full of awesome people, you’re not gonna get bored hanging around with us that’s for sure!

  • A 24/7 active voice chat in our discord with all kinds of awesome people.

  • We host quite often events which have fantastic prizes! These events range from Captura- to Fashionframe- to Speedrunning- to Endurance-Events with large Platinum prize pools.

  • Lastly we offer some of the most willing veteran players and leaders to help you guys on your epic journey that is Warframe (#grindframe).

Oberon_FashIon.png

 

  • Our dojo is followed and built by our official dojo build team (who knows…if you like these things and prove capable you may even be able to become one).

  • Our dojo is complete with 99,99% of research, obstacle course, dueling rooms, a “trade center”, gardens and more!-

  • We also have a Discord server! Where you can share builds, fashion frames and capturas, doubts, experiences, memes and more (we might even have a 18+ section).

  • Well-designed clan emblems by our very best graphic designers.

U5vcS66Pix19EsVqQqFDPTx1vH6llDQBwhF-uGOv8yca14CtJgn-8liyqkCL0ptUEj4XVVX0eFTDvhDrI1INWcJLg7YIGgF5WM0xJJyH__2D5ZnHnIKuObTHAvtM8K25HUZeZDwb

 

  • Open  minded staff to share your ideas with! We always appreciate having clanmates come to us with concerns or suggestions and we do always try to solve them together! Although some decisions made by management are final.

  • ShotgunGoddess.png

 

 

How can you apply?

  • First and foremost you need to know that you are welcome to join without worrying about your experience and rank. We are also looking for higher ranking players to come and show the ropes to newer players (but we still have older vets teaching). We’re constantly recruiting! Below you can read on what we require of you guys to give us in order to join! 

Mention the things below in your forum clan application:

A small introduction of yourself:
Ingame Name:
Discord Tag: (e.g. ThatBlue#2517)  
MR:

Hi I'm Eduard, I've just started to play the game and I love it, and even that I have 100h in the game i'm still a newbie and I still try to learn the essential about the game, your clan looks preaty good and you guys seems veary nice, I would love to join your clan

IGN:Eduard135

Discord:Eduard135#0620

MR:4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A small introduction of yourself: I'm from Canada and I started to really get the grasp of what this game has to offer. I am looking to expand my knowledge and be apart of a community of like-minded players. I usually play in the evening-nights, but starting august I can play whenever. 
Ingame Name: Everlasts
Discord Tag: CIKI#3690
MR: 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-07-16 at 2:32 AM, Gumri said:

IGN: Gumri
Discord: Gumri#6049
MR: 3

I just recently started playing warframe. Just looking for a friendly and active guild to show me the ropes. I'm mostly a mmorpg gamer, currently play Black Desert Online and starting warframe. I've played Runescape,Maplestory,Bless, Diablo 3, and tried most MMORPG's out there. I'm a student, majoring in computer science (game development). Currently have on clue what im doing but I am trying to get the hang of it. :)

 

On 2018-07-16 at 11:33 AM, _ruko said:

IGN: _ruko
Discord: quixotic#5340
MR13

Started back in 2015 I think, stopped playing for a while on and off. I used to play League of Legends, but ever since I quit, been struggling to find a game to enjoy, so hoping to get to know the game mechanics, and all better. Would love to find people to play with 🙂
Not much of a specific time when I play, but I'm in the OCE region

 

8 hours ago, Sv3nni41 said:

Hello, Im Sven aka. Sveniii

Im from Germany, 19 years old and i play warframe now active for 3 weeks with Salzleich

My english is okay but has a lot of room of improvemts.

Im one of the more silent people.

My ingame Name is Sv3nni41

My Discord Tag is Sv3nni41#7301
 

and im currently mastery rank 7 but i lvl at the moment fast

 

have a nice day

-Sveniii

 

3 hours ago, zymonia said:

Hello. i  recently picked up the game and looking for a community to play  together 
ign : zymonia
discord: zymonia#6326
mastery rank 2

 

3 hours ago, Eduard135 said:

Hi I'm Eduard, I've just started to play the game and I love it, and even that I have 100h in the game i'm still a newbie and I still try to learn the essential about the game, your clan looks preaty good and you guys seems veary nice, I would love to join your clan

IGN:Eduard135

Discord:Eduard135#0620

MR:4

 

1 hour ago, Everlasts said:

A small introduction of yourself: I'm from Canada and I started to really get the grasp of what this game has to offer. I am looking to expand my knowledge and be apart of a community of like-minded players. I usually play in the evening-nights, but starting august I can play whenever. 
Ingame Name: Everlasts
Discord Tag: CIKI#3690
MR: 7

Discord Friend Request Sent!
Once you accept we can get you in ^^

(If you did not receive a friend request please send me one at WarriorExo#8659!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Im a student so i put as much time in as i can. im new but really enjoying the game. I am a mastery rank 5. 

My IGN: CrimsonEdge15

My discord is CrimsonEdge#0752

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrimsonEdge15 said:

Hi, Im a student so i put as much time in as i can. im new but really enjoying the game. I am a mastery rank 5. 

My IGN: CrimsonEdge15

My discord is CrimsonEdge#0752

sent FR! if theres any timezone problems please contact WarriorExo#8659. My discord is Evolution#0857

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-07-17 at 11:56 AM, Eduard135 said:

Hi I'm Eduard, I've just started to play the game and I love it, and even that I have 100h in the game i'm still a newbie and I still try to learn the essential about the game, your clan looks preaty good and you guys seems veary nice, I would love to join your clan

IGN:Eduard135

Discord:Eduard135#0620

MR:6

 

Edited by Eduard135

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added and edited links to AE to make it more intuitive for new recruits to find their better fit in the Astral Family, looking forward to meeting all new people in the family!

 

Edited by ThatBlue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, my name is Adam. I'm 19 & living in Perth, Australia. First played Warframe in it's infancy when a friend showed it & now years later decided to give it a go again. And though I've only put about 80 hours in I love it, now I'm trying to persuade some of my real life friends to join me. Not to interested in competition, which is why a friendly, more relaxed community like yours sounds just about perfect for me at the moment.

IGN: AnthonyMcWankfist

Discord: Anthony McWankfist#0417

MR:4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Heyo, I just started to play the game again after a year hiatus. Although I never got really far into it, now that I'm playing it again, I'm actually really enjoying it. I'm playing it with two other friends of mine. I just got the Frost frame so I'm super excited. 
 

Ingame Name: Way2Saucey
Discord Tag: Way2Saucey#4810
MR: 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-07-18 at 6:18 AM, Eduard135 said:

 

 

6 hours ago, AnthonyMcWankfist said:

Hi, my name is Adam. I'm 19 & living in Perth, Australia. First played Warframe in it's infancy when a friend showed it & now years later decided to give it a go again. And though I've only put about 80 hours in I love it, now I'm trying to persuade some of my real life friends to join me. Not to interested in competition, which is why a friendly, more relaxed community like yours sounds just about perfect for me at the moment.

IGN: AnthonyMcWankfist

Discord: Anthony McWankfist#0417

MR:4

 

1 hour ago, Way2Saucey said:

 

Heyo, I just started to play the game again after a year hiatus. Although I never got really far into it, now that I'm playing it again, I'm actually really enjoying it. I'm playing it with two other friends of mine. I just got the Frost frame so I'm super excited. 
 

Ingame Name: Way2Saucey
Discord Tag: Way2Saucey#4810
MR: 6

Discord Friend Requests Sent! ^^

Once you accept them we can begin the recruiting process!

(If you did not receive a Friend Request, your Discord Tag may have been wrong, so you can add me at WarriorExo#8659)

(If you find that my time zone possibly conflicts with yours for the sake of recruitment, you can contact Evolution#0857 for recruitment as well)

Edited by CuddlePrime
New information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good day. I'm Zach and I've been playing for roughly a month now. Only with 52 hours in, I'm ready to really look into how all the intricate systems work together. Feel like I've only scratched the surface. Right now, my frames and weapons are just whatever I'm feeling, but soon I hope to have found a well-oiled machine of my own choosing!

In-game name: Zwayne93

Discord Tag: Zwayne93#8087

MR: 6 (Gold Novice)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zwayne93 said:

Good day. I'm Zach and I've been playing for roughly a month now. Only with 52 hours in, I'm ready to really look into how all the intricate systems work together. Feel like I've only scratched the surface. Right now, my frames and weapons are just whatever I'm feeling, but soon I hope to have found a well-oiled machine of my own choosing!

In-game name: Zwayne93

Discord Tag: Zwayne93#8087

MR: 6 (Gold Novice)

Discord Friend Requests Sent! ^^

Once you accept them we can begin the recruiting process!

(If you did not receive a Friend Request, your Discord Tag may have been wrong, so you can add me at WarriorExo#8659)

(If you find that my time zone possibly conflicts with yours for the sake of recruitment, you can contact Evolution#0857 for recruitment as well)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...