ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Hi, I'm Ze been playing on and off for many years now, properly getting back into it and need a nice clan to join.

In-game name: Jacknecromancer

Discord Tag: Zeffeng#0046

MR: 8

On 2018-07-20 at 7:06 PM, Jacknecromancer said:

Hi, I'm Ze been playing on and off for many years now, properly getting back into it and need a nice clan to join.

In-game name: Jacknecromancer

Discord Tag: Zeffeng#0046

MR: 8

Discord Friend Requests Sent! ^^

Once you accept them we can begin the recruiting process!

(If you did not receive a Friend Request, your Discord Tag may have been wrong, so you can add me at WarriorExo#8659)

(If you find that my time zone possibly conflicts with yours for the sake of recruitment, you can contact Evolution#0857 for recruitment as well)

Hey it's Apok/Sassy here. I'm a returning Warframe player who played a little before the Plains of Eidolon patch came out. I quit mainly because most of  my friends stopped playing. I came back about a week ago and really liked the game again, so I wanted to join an active clan (preferably one with discord who actually use voice :D) because it's way more fun playing with others than alone. I was drawn to this clan from the WF discord because I liked the fact that you advertise required discord and active discord which is important to me (also that you except low MR's like me.)

I live in US EST Timezone and am online anywhere from afternoons to VERY late night, and your best bet of contacting me is in-game or just on discord with the information below.

In-game Name: ApokalypticKing
Discord Tag: Sassyqt#1664
MR: 9 (getting a level every 4 or  5 days though)

Hello, my name is Mark. I been playing for for bit and enjoy the game. I found this and it seem fitting for me. This is also my first time using discord. I hope to have a good time.

IGN:wasuphol8

Discord Tag: WAS954#4929

MR:7

IGN: Rhycus

Discord Tag; Sektus#0234

MR: 24

24 y/o from Germany started playing back in 2013 but took some time off the game to not get burned out.

14 hours ago, ApokalypticKing said:

Hey it's Apok/Sassy here. I'm a returning Warframe player who played a little before the Plains of Eidolon patch came out. I quit mainly because most of  my friends stopped playing. I came back about a week ago and really liked the game again, so I wanted to join an active clan (preferably one with discord who actually use voice :D) because it's way more fun playing with others than alone. I was drawn to this clan from the WF discord because I liked the fact that you advertise required discord and active discord which is important to me (also that you except low MR's like me.)

I live in US EST Timezone and am online anywhere from afternoons to VERY late night, and your best bet of contacting me is in-game or just on discord with the information below.

In-game Name: ApokalypticKing
Discord Tag: Sassyqt#1664
MR: 9 (getting a level every 4 or  5 days though)

14 hours ago, wasuphol8 said:

Hello, my name is Mark. I been playing for for bit and enjoy the game. I found this and it seem fitting for me. This is also my first time using discord. I hope to have a good time.

IGN:wasuphol8

Discord Tag: WAS954#4929

MR:7

10 hours ago, Rhycus said:

IGN: Rhycus

Discord Tag; Sektus#0234

MR: 24

24 y/o from Germany started playing back in 2013 but took some time off the game to not get burned out.

Once you accept them we can begin the recruiting process!

(If you did not receive a Friend Request, your Discord Tag may have been wrong, so you can add me at WarriorExo#8659)

(If you find that my time zone possibly conflicts with yours for the sake of recruitment, you can contact Evolution#0857 for recruitment as well)

Been playing for a week after taking a hiatus from the game, and i am looking for a clan that has a nice, not default, dojo to lounge around in.

IGN: diadarnik

MR: 14

Discord: Diadarnik#8576

Edited by Diadarnik

Introduction: While I've been playing MMOs since Vanilla WOW I've never actually played an MMOLite before. I'd heard increasingly good things about Warframe and figured why not give it a try. I know that I still have a ways to go but I've found the game thus far to be fun and rewarding. At this point I figure I should probably reach out to a clan and learn as much as I can from others who are open to helping me further acclimate to the game. I hope to continue enjoying the game and become increasingly involved in the game's/clan's community.  

Ingame Name: Jicmonster

Discord Tag: Jicmonster#5294

MR: 5

17 hours ago, Diadarnik said:

Been playing for a week after taking a hiatus from the game, and i am looking for a clan that has a nice, not default, dojo to lounge around in.

IGN: diadarnik

MR: 14

Discord: Diadarnik#8576

2 hours ago, Jicmonster said:

Introduction: While I've been playing MMOs since Vanilla WOW I've never actually played an MMOLite before. I'd heard increasingly good things about Warframe and figured why not give it a try. I know that I still have a ways to go but I've found the game thus far to be fun and rewarding. At this point I figure I should probably reach out to a clan and learn as much as I can from others who are open to helping me further acclimate to the game. I hope to continue enjoying the game and become increasingly involved in the game's/clan's community.  

Ingame Name: Jicmonster

Discord Tag: Jicmonster#5294

Once you accept them and message me we can begin the recruiting process!

My IGN is Burnnt , MR 5 currently  and discord is  Burnnt41#4983. Recently started palying warframe again after trying it years ago, this time around I wanted to try the game as part of an active clan.

A small introduction of yourself: Im back to being active after 1 year of silence since my old laptop cant handle warframe, im a freindly and chatty player. i dont really intend to lvl up my MR cuz i rather to just chill and forma my weapon that i like

Ingame Name: J0SHMAN

Discord Tag: NightZC0RE#3330

MR: 15 (600 point to MR16)

Hey! I Left Warframe in 2014, but came back few weeks ago. I want to find active and friendly clan with chat/voice chat to make new friends and play together. 

Ingame Name: HereComesMe
Discord Tag: HereComesMe#5713
MR: 10

Hey, I created a WF account years ago but never really played past the first mission. Recently decided to give it another chance and now I'm like 200 hours in after 2 weeks. Basically a new player but learning a lot and learning fast, and looking to learn and do more. Currently very active. EU/UK timezone

IGN:- Silverraygun

Discord:- silverraygun#5598

MR:- 14

Edited by Silverraygun

On 2018-07-24 at 6:32 PM, Burnnt said:

My IGN is Burnnt , MR 5 currently  and discord is  Burnnt41#4983. Recently started palying warframe again after trying it years ago, this time around I wanted to try the game as part of an active clan.

9 hours ago, J0SHMAN said:

A small introduction of yourself: Im back to being active after 1 year of silence since my old laptop cant handle warframe, im a freindly and chatty player. i dont really intend to lvl up my MR cuz i rather to just chill and forma my weapon that i like

Ingame Name: J0SHMAN

Discord Tag: NightZC0RE#3330

MR: 15 (600 point to MR16)

7 hours ago, HereComesMe said:

Hey! I Left Warframe in 2014, but came back few weeks ago. I want to find active and friendly clan with chat/voice chat to make new friends and play together. 

Ingame Name: HereComesMe
Discord Tag: HereComesMe#5713
MR: 10

(If you did not receive a Friend Request, your Discord Tag may have been wrong or they may be turned off, so you can add me at WarriorExo#8659)

(If you did not get quoted in this message, we do not currently have any more room, but make room every day if not every other day, so your time will come if you are patient ^^)

Edited by CuddlePrime
New information

Hello, I'm Nokama, I stopped playing Warframe a few months ago but now I started playing again. When I came back I found out that my old clan (Descended Madness) has disbanded and that some players have moved to this one so here I am.

IGN: Nokama0
Discord Name: Nokama#8534
MR: 13

Hello everybody, I'm a 22 year old student looking to join a bigger/more active clan since the one that I am currently in has no active members anymore. Been playing this game mostly solo, so I'd like to have some people to play with so that I might be able to tackle some later game content, like beating an Eidolon. 

IGN: markaroni26

Discord: markaroni4#1963

MR: 9

Hello all,

I'm new to the game, only played about a week or so thus far. I'm really loving it, but I feel that being part of a clan will allow me to enjoy the game a lot more. The game has so many aspects, it can feel overwhelming. Been watching lots of videos and checking out the wiki. Looking forward to learning a lot and getting better at this game.

IGN: Sharek_Kerahs

Discord: Sharek#2757

MR:5

On 2018-07-26 at 12:25 PM, Silverraygun said:

Hey, I created a WF account years ago but never really played past the first mission. Recently decided to give it another chance and now I'm like 200 hours in after 2 weeks. Basically a new player but learning a lot and learning fast, and looking to learn and do more. Currently very active. EU/UK timezone

IGN:- Silverraygun

Discord:- silverraygun#5598

MR:- 14

On 2018-07-26 at 6:37 PM, Nokama0 said:

Hello, I'm Nokama, I stopped playing Warframe a few months ago but now I started playing again. When I came back I found out that my old clan (Descended Madness) has disbanded and that some players have moved to this one so here I am.

IGN: Nokama0
Discord Name: Nokama#8534
MR: 13

On 2018-07-26 at 7:33 PM, markaroni26 said:

Hello everybody, I'm a 22 year old student looking to join a bigger/more active clan since the one that I am currently in has no active members anymore. Been playing this game mostly solo, so I'd like to have some people to play with so that I might be able to tackle some later game content, like beating an Eidolon. 

IGN: markaroni26

Discord: markaroni4#1963

MR: 9

On 2018-07-26 at 8:18 PM, Sharek999 said:

Hello all,

I'm new to the game, only played about a week or so thus far. I'm really loving it, but I feel that being part of a clan will allow me to enjoy the game a lot more. The game has so many aspects, it can feel overwhelming. Been watching lots of videos and checking out the wiki. Looking forward to learning a lot and getting better at this game.

IGN: Sharek_Kerahs

Discord: Sharek#2757

MR:5

(If you did not receive a Friend Request, your Discord Tag may have been wrong or they may be turned off, so you can add me at WarriorExo#8659)

(If you did not get quoted in this message, we do not currently have any more room, but make room every day if not every other day, so your time will come if you are patient ^^)

Hey, 24 y/o university student, just want to have a good time. Been playing for roughly 2 weeks but I'm still pretty green. I thought that joining a clan could help since public is not so beginner friendly. I usually play MMOs like FF14 and WoW so Warframe fits up my alley. I love the grind. Hopefully someone will show me the ropes.

Ingame Name: Wuddini

Discord Tag: Oakwudd#9621

On 2018-07-28 at 9:02 AM, Wuddini said:

Hey, 24 y/o university student, just want to have a good time. Been playing for roughly 2 weeks but I'm still pretty green. I thought that joining a clan could help since public is not so beginner friendly. I usually play MMOs like FF14 and WoW so Warframe fits up my alley. I love the grind. Hopefully someone will show me the ropes.

Ingame Name: Wuddini

Discord Tag: Oakwudd#9621

Ello! i added you on discord! Please accept my friend request so we may continue with the recruitment process.
(If theres any time zone problems please add WarriorExo#8659)

Hey all! I picked this game up awhile ago, but haven't really gotten into it until now. I'm a college kid looking to finally sink my teeth into Warframe, and would love some help in doing that.

In game: LenMan86

Discord: LenMan86#3830

MR: 6

Thanks

Hey! I'm Lucas, 22yo college student and I've been playing Warframe for about a month and I'm looking for a clan to make some friends in game and learn a lot more about the game, do missions together etc.

IGN: LucasTurtle

Discord: LucasTurtle#2763

5 minutes ago, LucasTurtle said:

Hey! I'm Lucas, 22yo college student and I've been playing Warframe for about a month and I'm looking for a clan to make some friends in game and learn a lot more about the game, do missions together etc.

IGN: LucasTurtle

Discord: LucasTurtle#2763

Hello a friend request has been sent, accept and reply to start your entry.

Ello! I'm a Finnish University student, I started playing the game about a month back thanks to a twitch streamer, but couldn't join their clan since it was too full. But really though as long as the clan is friendly I'm sure I'll enjoy it here just as much ^^

IGN: JackCrescend

Discord: Jack Crescend#1320

MR 10