ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Hello! I'm Henri Telling, but you may call me Henri. I am 15 years old. Took a year break from Warframe and now I'm trying to join a clan. I'm also really active now. 😄

In Game Name: HenriTelling

Discord Tag: Henri#0842

MR: 6

Thank you! 😄

Hey there. My name is Brandon. I am 25yo and from the United States. I've been playing Warframe casually for a couple weeks and i'm looking to learn and progress.

ign: Nothaz

Discord: Sow#1807

MR: 4

9 hours ago, Nothaz said:

Hey there. My name is Brandon. I am 25yo and from the United States. I've been playing Warframe casually for a couple weeks and i'm looking to learn and progress.

ign: Nothaz

Discord: Sow#1807 ï»ż

13 hours ago, HenriTelling said:

Hello! I'm Henri Telling, but you may call me Henri. I am 15 years old. Took a year break from Warframe and now I'm trying to join a clan. I'm also really active now. 😄

In Game Name: HenriTelling

Discord Tag: Henri#0842ï»ż

MR: 6

Thank you! 😄

14 hours ago, JackCrescend said:

Ello! I'm a Finnish University student, I started playing the game about a month back thanks to a twitch streamer, but couldn't join their clan since it was too full. But really though as long as the clan is friendly I'm sure I'll enjoy it here just as much ^^

IGN: JackCrescend

Discord: Jack Crescend#1320

MR 10

Hello I have Sent you Friend Request on Discord , make sure to accept so we can proceed with Invitations ^^.

My Discord ID - 666#9388

Hi. My name is Matti, and I live on Finland (Scandinavia). My age is 52 years. I have played Warframe about one week, and I'm excited and want to see what is incoming when I'll level up. I have played MMO type games a lot, e.g. WoW, Warhammer, World of Tanks. So I'm eager to play with good friends, and see what is happening.

IGN: Copuca

Discord: Copac#7483

Hello, I go by “minimonyet” in game, I am a generally nice person and although I am not very experienced I hope I can bring something to this clan. I have actively played warframe for a few months and know the basics, but nothing too impressive.

IGN: minimonyet

Discord: minimonyet#2451

MR: 10

Edited by minimonyet
Fallacy

Hello, I go by cellimen but most people just call me cell or celly. I am 19 male, dabble in 3D graphics and all things computer related and am a semi-active warframe player. For over a year my ghost clan has been mostly empty with only me and one person ever on so I thought it was finally time for me to join an actually active clan. I do try to help anyone new if I have the time and knowledge. My current in-game goals include getting all the warframes with 5 to go. As well as one shot the teralyst because a 4 forma'd opticor apparently isn't enough.

IGN: cellimen 

Discord: cellimen45#1966

MR: 15

Hello! I am Marcail. My IGN and real name are both Marcail at the moment, to be clear. I am 27 years old and Mastery Rank 18 with a LOT of hours sunk in, but make no mistake: I am a casual player who would love the opportunity to help newer players really get going, or to help older players who took a break catch up with the new content! 

IGN: Marcail
Discord: Mar-Kay#6955
MR: 18

Edited by Marcail

1 hour ago, Marcail said:

Hello! I am Marcail. My IGN and real name are both Marcail at the moment, to be clear. I am 27 years old and Mastery Rank 18 with a LOT of hours sunk in, but make no mistake: I am a casual player who would love the opportunity to help newer players really get going, or to help older players who took a break catch up with the new content! 

IGN: Marcail
Discord: Mar-Kay#6955ï»ż
MR: 18

5 hours ago, cellimen said:

Hello, I go by cellimen but most people just call me cell or celly. I am 19 male, dabble in 3D graphics and all things computer related and am a semi-active warframe player. For over a year my ghost clan has been mostly empty with only me and one person ever on so I thought it was finally time for me to join an actually active clan. I do try to help anyone new if I have the time and knowledge. My current in-game goals include getting all the warframes with 5 to go. As well as one shot the teralyst because a 4 forma'd opticor apparently isn't enough.

IGN: cellimen 

Discord: cellimen45#1966 ï»ż

MR: 15

5 hours ago, minimonyet said:

Hello, I go by “minimonyet” in game, I am a generally nice person and although I am not very experienced I hope I can bring something to this clan. I have actively played warframe for a few months and know the basics, but nothing too impressive.

IGN: minimonyet

Discord: minimonyet#2451 ï»żï»ż

MR: 10

Sent you a friend request on Discord  so we can proceed further with Invites . ^^

14 hours ago, Copuca said:

Hi. My name is Matti, and I live on Finland (Scandinavia). My age is 52 years. I have played Warframe about one week, and I'm excited and want to see what is incoming when I'll level up. I have played MMO type games a lot, e.g. WoW, Warhammer, World of Tanks. So I'm eager to play with good friends, and see what is happening.

IGN: Copuca

Discord: Copac#7483 ï»żï»żï»ż

Hey , I can't seem to add you on discord due to your security reasons , can you add me? My Discord Info - 666#9388

Hey,

I'm returning to Warframe after a few years, MR 8 and 340h clocked.

Looking for a talkative community that runs together a lot. 😉

IGN: TheThing

Discord: TheTrueThing#6326

2 hours ago, TheThing said:

Hey,

I'm returning to Warframe after a few years, MR 8 and 340h clocked.

Looking for a talkative community that runs together a lot. 😉

IGN: TheThing

Discord: TheTrueThing#6326

Sent you a friend Request on Discord ^^

Hi My name is Abrum

My IGN is zozshi_YT (I plan on changing it)

And my mastery rank is 8

Discord:NumShotBoi#3623

Edited by zozshi_YT
forgot to plug my discord

2 hours ago, zozshi_YT said:

Hi My name is Abrum

My IGN is zozshi_YT (I plan on changing it)

And my mastery rank is 8

Discord:NumShotBoi#3623ï»ż

Hello! i sent a friend request to you, please respond to it so we may continue the recruitment process.
(if there are timezone problems please add 666#9388 instead)

In-game Name; Snackey17

MR 12 

Australia,Vic

Nara#8888

Platform: PC

Hi My name is Nara in game name is Snackey17 iv been playing this game for 400 hrs and looking for a clan that help others and also have a decent research percentage and i also love to join ---- Astral Awakening ----

I've returned to Warframe after a long break, I'm really enjoying it right now and I'm exited for the upcoming Fortuna update. Right now trying to step up my arsenal, looking for a group of people to do Warframe stuff togheter and get harder, better and stronger.

Ingame Name: Sparracus

Discord Tag: Syazel#7038

MR: 9

41 minutes ago, Snackey17 said:

In-game Name; Snackey17 ï»ż

MR 12 

Australia,Vic

Nara#8888ï»ż

Platform: PC

Hi My name is Nara in game name is Snackey17 iv been playing this game for 400 hrs and looking for a clan that help others and also have a decent research percentage and i also love to join ---- Astral Awakening ----

Hey It Looks like you have Hired a Samurai to slay all friend requests, can you add me on discord? 🙂

My Discord info - 666#9388

20 hours ago, Sparracus said:

I've returned to Warframe after a long break, I'm really enjoying it right now and I'm exited for the upcoming Fortuna update. Right now trying to step up my arsenal, looking for a group of people to do Warframe stuff togheter and get harder, better and stronger.

Ingame Name: Sparracus

Discord Tag: Syazel#7038

MR: 9

Invite Sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

I would like to join.

Just came back to play it.

Tried it about four years ago or whenever it first came out.

IGN: MadEagle

Discord: MadEagle #3276

MR 1

4 hours ago, MadEagle said:

I would like to join.

Just came back to play it.

Tried it about four years ago or whenever it first came out.

IGN: MadEagle

Discord: MadEagle #3276

MR 1

Hello! i sent a friend request to you, please respond to it so we may continue the recruitment process.
(if there are timezone problems please add 666#9388 instead)

• Satisfied 1

Introduction: Russian guy that playing Warframe every day and enjoying grinding
Name: ExpLULsion
Discord: Explos1on#4200
MR: 6

16 hours ago, ExpLULsion said:

Discord: Explos1on#4200ï»żï»ż

Sent you a friend request

16 hours ago, ExpLULsion said:

Discord: Explos1on#4200ï»żï»ż

Sent you a friend request on discord

Started playing about a year ago, just before the plains launched. Stoped and got back recently.
I'm 24, playing in EU region and would love to join your clan.

IGN: CombustinleLemon (i need to buy some plat to fix this typo, it's driving me crazy)
Discord: CombustibleLemon#6603
MR: 5

Thanks!

Hi, i would like to join the clan.

IGN: Markuss013
Discord: Marko#2214
MR: 7

Thanks!

Hi, I'm a 23 yo from the Southwest US. I used to play back when the navigation was a circle around the planets, but I stopped for a few years. Looking to get back into the game!

IGN: Izaroasted

Discord: ShadoWolphe#8914

MR: 5