ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

4 hours ago, Izaroasted said:

Hi, I'm a 23 yo from the Southwest US. I used to play back when the navigation was a circle around the planets, but I stopped for a few years. Looking to get back into the game!

IGN: Izaroasted

Discord: ShadoWolphe#8914

MR: 5

14 hours ago, CombustinleLemon said:

Started playing about a year ago, just before the plains launched. Stoped and got back recently.
I'm 24, playing in EU region and would love to join your clan.

IGN: CombustinleLemon (i need to buy some plat to fix this typo, it's driving me crazy)
Discord: CombustibleLemon#6603

Thanks!

Hey guys, I added you all on discord so if you could send me msgs after accepting them on discord that would be awesome. So we can get you guys into the clan!

hey my name is luke been playing for a while i hopped into the game around release and been playing it on and off but now i have gotten back into this game seriously and wanted to join a clan 

discord name:Acid Mudcrabs#4915 

IGN:luke11232

MR:8 

I beta test the game a long time ago and only recently replaying it. Everything changed and there are too many confusing things for me at the moment. 

Ingame Name: soluuloi
Discord Tag:  Doodle#5671
MR: 4

19 hours ago, luke11232 said:

hey my name is luke been playing for a while i hopped into the game around release and been playing it on and off but now i have gotten back into this game seriously and wanted to join a clan 

discord name:Acid Mudcrabs#4915 

IGN:luke11232

MR:8 

8 hours ago, soluuloi said:

I beta test the game a long time ago and only recently replaying it. Everything changed and there are too many confusing things for me at the moment. 

Ingame Name: soluuloi
Discord Tag:  Doodle#5671
MR: 4

Sent you both invites! Please accept and message me to continue with the recruitment process! (or add 666#9388 if there's timezone problems)

Had played Warframe 2-3 years ago, a returning player now. A lot has changed but I hope I can progress well and help others too when it comes to in-game information or other stuff. Looking for friendly people that might also play other games or just talk about non-warframe stuff as well!
Ingame Name: lethodusk
Discord Tag: lucvalves#8718 (letting you know that for privacy/security reasons I have direct messages disabled for non-friends, if you need to add me through Discord just befriend me - I'm also on the Warframe Discord - and hit me up).
MR: 2

9 hours ago, lethodusk said:

Had played Warframe 2-3 years ago, a returning player now. A lot has changed but I hope I can progress well and help others too when it comes to in-game information or other stuff. Looking for friendly people that might also play other games or just talk about non-warframe stuff as well!
Ingame Name: lethodusk
Discord Tag: lucvalves#8718 (letting you know that for privacy/security reasons I have direct messages disabled for non-friends, if you need to add me through Discord just befriend me - I'm also on the Warframe Discord - and hit me up).
MR: 2

Hello , I can't send you a Friend Request on Discord due to your Discord Information seems to be Incorrect , you can add me as well or update your Information here 🙂

My Discord ID - 666#9388

Hey, I'd like to join. Starting playing about a week ago and regularly play. I live in Australia.

IGN: Shmoozi

Discord: Shmoozi#0706

Hey I'm Daniel, I just got into warframe about a month ago and I'm looking for a clan that can help me learn how to play better.

IGN:eragon334

Discord:eragon334

MR:9

Hey, my brother and I would like to join.  We are looking for to an easy going casual clan.

My IGN:  Laziter

Discord: Laziter#5771

MR: 14

My bro IGN: halfdeadsurvivor

Discord: 2 Gun#2651

MR:10

Hey I've been playing Warframe for awhile but I'm now coming back to the game after a fairly long break. I'm hoping to find a friendly clan.
I

ngame Name: PazuzuCat
Discord Tag: PazuzuCat#9910  
MR: 16

20 hours ago, Shmoozi said:

Hey, I'd like to join. Starting playing about a week ago and regularly play. I live in Australia.

IGN: Shmoozi

Discord: Shmoozi#0706

17 hours ago, eragon334 said:

Hey I'm Daniel, I just got into warframe about a month ago and I'm looking for a clan that can help me learn how to play better.

IGN:eragon334

Discord:eragon334

MR:9

Invite Sent Welcome to Astral Family

On 2018-08-15 at 3:02 AM, Laziter said:

Hey, my brother and I would like to join.  We are looking for to an easy going casual clan.

My IGN:  Laziter

Discord: Laziter#5771

MR: 14

My bro IGN: halfdeadsurvivor

Discord: 2 Gun#2651

Sent you a Friend Request on Discord

IGN: TheWingman1440

Discord: TheWingman#2747

MR: 6 (at the moment)

I'm a new player who has fallen in love with this game, I have completed the second dream quest and I'm making my way through the final parts of the solar system

Hi i'm Stack, been playing for about a week, and am now looking for a newb friendly clan to help me further progress in warframe.

IGN: abostack

Discord Tag: Stack#2434

MR: 6

13 hours ago, TheWingman1440 said:

IGN: TheWingman1440

Discord: TheWingman#2747

MR: 6 (at the moment)

I'm a new player who has fallen in love with this game, I have completed the second dream quest and I'm making my way through the final parts of the solar system

Invite Sent Welcome to Astral Family ^^

IGN:Dozokhu

Discord:Dozokhu#7819

I've come back to Warframe after about a year-long break, and so now I'm just kinda looking for a solid group of people to get into the game with. One thing that often pushes me to the 1000+ hours in a game is just having a cool group of people to hang around and grind with ingame, so I want something like that in Warframe. I only had about 8 hours ingame before my break, so I've been trying to get more into the systems of the game now and am already at 350 hours (obviously I think I enjoy the game more now). I'd really like to join this clan to have a solid base in game, and hopefully I can move up to the other clan later and help out the newbies who join after me.

Edited by Dozokhu

On 2018-08-17 at 9:22 PM, abostack said:

Hi i'm Stack, been playing for about a week, and am now looking for a newb friendly clan to help me further progress in warframe.

IGN: abostack

Discord Tag: Stack#2434

MR: 6

Invite Sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

IGN: Agram-

Discord: Agram#3521

Hi, i'm new to this game and would like to join you to grow together and have fun.

I've always been a predominantly solo player.  I played for a few months awhile back but left right around the time shortly after Chroma was released and the Sentients were first being teased.  Couple years later I return to find a game that has me thoroughly baffled in many ways, lol.

I'm slowly making my way through the star chart (just unlocked Sedna junction and did TWW over the past couple of days).  I don't often group up for missions primarily because I'm so unfamiliar with the game Warframe has become that I don't want to hinder a group of strangers who are trying to accomplish a goal rather than shepherd someone who isn't quite sure how some of these new things work.  I'm looking for a clan in which I can find folks willing to help me learn some of  this new stuff and, provided I'm not too thick to pick it up, where I can perhaps pass along what I learn to new or returning players as well.

I do have a discord ID, but to be honest, I'm not even really sure how to drive that, as I've only ever used in a couple of times to voice chat with my son.

If I'm the kind of guy you want around then:

IGN: Thaelyn2

Discord: stoopidnoob (#5549)

MR: 9

Hey my name is NinjaDrummerBoy I'm an animator and session/band musician, i play very actively and enjoy the game quite alot I really enjoy the clan dynamic within the game as it allows fort me to meet and play with more people, I'd really like to join your clan.

IGN: NinjaDrummerBoy

MR: 12

Discord: NINJADRUMMERBOY#0896

Edited by NinjaDrummerBoy

On 2018-08-18 at 10:48 AM, Dozokhu said:

IGN:Dozokhu

Discord:Dozokhu#7819

I've come back to Warframe after about a year-long break, and so now I'm just kinda looking for a solid group of people to get into the game with. One thing that often pushes me to the 1000+ hours in a game is just having a cool group of people to hang around and grind with ingame, so I want something like that in Warframe. I only had about 8 hours ingame before my break, so I've been trying to get more into the systems of the game now and am already at 350 hours (obviously I think I enjoy the game more now). I'd really like to join this clan to have a solid base in game, and hopefully I can move up to the other clan later and help out the newbies who join after me.

Invite sent ^^

13 hours ago, NinjaDrummerBoy said:

Hey my name is NinjaDrummerBoy I'm an animator and session/band musician, i play very actively and enjoy the game quite alot I really enjoy the clan dynamic within the game as it allows fort me to meet and play with more people, I'd really like to join your clan.

IGN: NinjaDrummerBoy

MR: 12

Discord: NINJADRUMMERBOY#0896

22 hours ago, Thaelyn2 said:

I've always been a predominantly solo player.  I played for a few months awhile back but left right around the time shortly after Chroma was released and the Sentients were first being teased.  Couple years later I return to find a game that has me thoroughly baffled in many ways, lol.

I'm slowly making my way through the star chart (just unlocked Sedna junction and did TWW over the past couple of days).  I don't often group up for missions primarily because I'm so unfamiliar with the game Warframe has become that I don't want to hinder a group of strangers who are trying to accomplish a goal rather than shepherd someone who isn't quite sure how some of these new things work.  I'm looking for a clan in which I can find folks willing to help me learn some of  this new stuff and, provided I'm not too thick to pick it up, where I can perhaps pass along what I learn to new or returning players as well.

I do have a discord ID, but to be honest, I'm not even really sure how to drive that, as I've only ever used in a couple of times to voice chat with my son.

If I'm the kind of guy you want around then:

IGN: Thaelyn2

Discord: stoopidnoob (#5549)

MR: 9

On 2018-08-19 at 1:10 PM, Agram- said:

IGN: Agram-

Discord: Agram#3521

Hi, i'm new to this game and would like to join you to grow together and have fun.

Sent you a Friend Request on Discord ^^

Hello,

I'm a new player looking for a clan to get together with and learn more about the game.

IGN: HD-6502

Discord: HD-6502#9282

MR: 8

Thanks

20 hours ago, HD-6502 said:

Hello,

I'm a new player looking for a clan to get together with and learn more about the game.

IGN: HD-6502

Discord: HD-6502#9282

MR: 8

Thanks

Invite sent ^^ , Welcome to Astral Family