ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Hi, I'm Kampf_Karpfen. I've just started playing warframe a few days ago and I'm looking for a clan with active members.

IGN: Kampf_Karpfen

Discord: KingCross#0567

MR: 5

Edited by Kampf_Karpfen
ranked up

20 hours ago, Kampf_Karpfen said:

Hi, I'm Kampf_Karpfen. I've just started playing warframe a few days ago and I'm looking for a clan with active members.

IGN: Kampf_Karpfen

Discord: KingCross#0567

Invite Sent ^^ ,Welcome to Astral Family

Hello! I just picked up warframe this week and I'm looking to join a community. My most applicable experience is a few years of competitive raiding in WoW.

ingame: P0tion         (that's a zero)

discord: Potion Seller#4634

MR 3

12 hours ago, P0tion said:

Hello! I just picked up warframe this week and I'm looking to join a community. My most applicable experience is a few years of competitive raiding in WoW.

ingame: P0tion         (that's a zero)

discord: Potion Seller#4634

MR 3

Invite Sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

Uh, I play warframe a decent amount, old player returning I guess, I do a lot of stuff w/ rivens.

KarmaWaits is my ign

Discord is Karmawaits#7375

Mr14

Well, I'm still quite new to the game and I'm looking for friendly people to play with.

IGN: disaster69

Discord: Disaster#5643

MR: 10

5 hours ago, disaster69 said:

Well, I'm still quite new to the game and I'm looking for friendly people to play with.

IGN: disaster69

Discord: Disaster#5643

MR: 10

Hi, I send you a friend request on Discord.

My Discord ID is: ZitexZ#8482

-Regards

Edited by ZitexZ

Hello! I'm Kevin i'm an old car salesman 🤷‍♂️ Not looking for any kind of trolls ect. I'm too old for that S#&$. Looking for a family oriented guild.

IGN: Magnatonic

Tantric#1850

MR10

21 hours ago, Magnatonic said:

Hello! I'm Kevin i'm an old car salesman 🤷‍♂️ Not looking for any kind of trolls ect. I'm too old for that S#&$. Looking for a family oriented guild.

IGN: Magnatonic

Tantric#1850

MR10

One of our recruiters has contacted you already & Solved your Issue 🙂

Hello, my name is Shannon I am a teacher from Miami.  I have been playing warframe for a couple of months now.  

IGN: gearsvixen

Discord: shannon#8894

MR: 6

1 hour ago, gearsvixen said:

Hello, my name is Shannon I am a teacher from Miami.  I have been playing warframe for a couple of months now.  

IGN: gearsvixen

Discord: shannon#8894

Hi, I send you a friend request on Discord.

My Discord ID is: ZitexZ#8482

Regards

Edited by ZitexZ

A small introduction of yourself: I’m a fairly new player looking for a helpful clan 

Ingame Name: Fenah
Discord Tag: anne ?#9140
MR: 11

Hello, I'm a very new player to Warframe and would like to join your clan so I can get some helpful feedback and partner with others.

IGN: Klatu_Barada
Discord: Klatu_Barada#7896
MR: 1 

Edited by Klatu_Barada

Greetings. I'm Bregor, 34 years old, started the game about a year or so ago but got stuck on a spy mission on Venus and gave up on the game because of frustration. Well, I decided to come back since I was bored and gave the game another chance after watching some Youtube vids. Now I'm at 150 hours played and have spend some money when I got nice discounts and might be somewhat addicted to the game, haha. I still consider myself new and learning wich is fun. I am now looking to join a clan to enjoy playing with players in a more organised fasion and not roll the dice with public all the time.

IGN: Bregor_Edain

Discord tag: Bregor Edain#2364 (I actually never used discord before, mostly TS etc, get to learn yet another chat/voip program woohoo)

MR: 9

Hello, I just started playing about a week ago. Looking forward to learning and progressing in game. I am an EVE player as well so I like the community approach to learning and being able to socialize while playing. USTZ

IGN: NoApologies420

discord: Anthony Schanna#2241

MR 2

On 2018-09-05 at 10:41 AM, Fenah said:

A small introduction of yourself: I’m a fairly new player looking for a helpful clan 

Ingame Name: Fenah
Discord Tag: anne ?#9140
MR: 11

On 2018-09-05 at 12:57 PM, Klatu_Barada said:

Hello, I'm a very new player to Warframe and would like to join your clan so I can get some helpful feedback and partner with others.

IGN: Klatu_Barada
Discord: Klatu_Barada#7896
MR: 1 

On 2018-09-06 at 12:49 PM, Bregor_Edain said:

Greetings. I'm Bregor, 34 years old, started the game about a year or so ago but got stuck on a spy mission on Venus and gave up on the game because of frustration. Well, I decided to come back since I was bored and gave the game another chance after watching some Youtube vids. Now I'm at 150 hours played and have spend some money when I got nice discounts and might be somewhat addicted to the game, haha. I still consider myself new and learning wich is fun. I am now looking to join a clan to enjoy playing with players in a more organised fasion and not roll the dice with public all the time.

IGN: Bregor_Edain

Discord tag: Bregor Edain#2364 (I actually never used discord before, mostly TS etc, get to learn yet another chat/voip program woohoo)

MR: 9

11 hours ago, NoApologies420 said:

Hello, I just started playing about a week ago. Looking forward to learning and progressing in game. I am an EVE player as well so I like the community approach to learning and being able to socialize while playing. USTZ

IGN: NoApologies420

discord: Anthony Schanna#2241

MR 2

Hello! Ive sent you all friend requests on discord, Please accept them so we can continue with the recruitment process!

3 hours ago, ThePhoenixAbides said:

Hey, new player here. I'm mainly looking for people to run with and discuss the game.

Ingame Name:ThePhoenixAbides
Discord Tag: Avengor#6053

Hello! Ive sent a friend requests on discord, Please accept them so we can continue with the recruitment process!

Regards

Hello,
My name is Marko and i am 24 year old from Serbia. I am into Warframe from the start, played heavily then made another account (this one) during update 5 i belive, when Excalibur Prime was hot topic. Played for some time then i had to make break because of life things. I tried Warframe again during Wings update but after quick play and just overwhelming content i got pushed back. Now i installed game again, joined some Discord and trying to figure things out. 
Most of the time my gameplay revolve around getting all frames and weapons, level them up and then move to others. I was near to complete everything, but now there is so many things to do! Seaching for friendly not toxic community to play with, get help and just have fun. I play on PC, EU (connected to steam).

In Game Name: Omnifrost
Discord: Cinnamon#9296
Mastery Rank: I belive it's 14 near 15, but don't know my overall hours played.

Hi, used to play a lot but slowly getting back into it, research and everything would help out and I always love to help out new players!

Discord: Gov#6098

IGN: FlickGaming 

MR:8

10 hours ago, Omnifrost said:

Hello,
My name is Marko and i am 24 year old from Serbia. I am into Warframe from the start, played heavily then made another account (this one) during update 5 i belive, when Excalibur Prime was hot topic. Played for some time then i had to make break because of life things. I tried Warframe again during Wings update but after quick play and just overwhelming content i got pushed back. Now i installed game again, joined some Discord and trying to figure things out. 
Most of the time my gameplay revolve around getting all frames and weapons, level them up and then move to others. I was near to complete everything, but now there is so many things to do! Seaching for friendly not toxic community to play with, get help and just have fun. I play on PC, EU (connected to steam).

In Game Name: Omnifrost
Discord: Cinnamon#9296
Mastery Rank: I belive it's 14 near 15, but don't know my overall hours played.

6 hours ago, FlickGaming said:

Hi, used to play a lot but slowly getting back into it, research and everything would help out and I always love to help out new players!

Discord: Gov#6098

IGN: FlickGaming 

MR:8

Hello! ive sent you all friend requests, please add me so we can continue with the recruitment process

Hello, my name is Daniel, I'm a german dude that plays Warframe for quite a lot of time (over 1000h) and still haven't learned everything. I am ready to help new players to answer their questions, if they have any. I'm also ready to give away some recources if they are needed for research and just wanted to play with a nice community that isn't so unactive like my clan right now.

IGN: Daniel180199

Discord: Ded#6064

Main Warframe: Octavia (because i like to be Creative)

Hey I am a student, just recently discovered warframe and must say that I really have fallen in love with the game. I wish to expand my knowledge about warframe and really experience this magnificent game to the fullest , I would like help from the veterans out there on my path as a fellow player.

IGN : Heavenfal

Discord : Heavenfal#9299

MR : 3

On 2018-09-20 at 9:05 PM, Daniel180199 said:

Hello, my name is Daniel, I'm a german dude that plays Warframe for quite a lot of time (over 1000h) and still haven't learned everything. I am ready to help new players to answer their questions, if they have any. I'm also ready to give away some recources if they are needed for research and just wanted to play with a nice community that isn't so unactive like my clan right now.

IGN: Daniel180199

Discord: Ded#6064

Main Warframe: Octavia (because i like to be Creative)

On 2018-09-21 at 7:47 AM, HeavenFal said:

Hey I am a student, just recently discovered warframe and must say that I really have fallen in love with the game. I wish to expand my knowledge about warframe and really experience this magnificent game to the fullest , I would like help from the veterans out there on my path as a fellow player.

IGN : Heavenfal

Discord : Heavenfal#9299

MR : 3

Hey, I just added you guys on discord so when you accept the friend invite be sure to send me a message, if you don't have one then add me on Discord ThatBlue#2517.

IGN: Meat Popcicle

Discord : Meat Popcicle#4035

Just starting Warframe, Kinda mindbogling at first, slowly getting up to speed. Your DOJO was reccomended by a friend,