Jump to content
ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Recommended Posts

Hello there.
I'm new to Warframe.
I would like to join your clan to get some help progressing and, most importantly, a company to play and have fun with.

IGN: RFSnB

Discord : Animal#4414

MR: 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I'm Spectre! I'm super new to this game and wanted to join a clan where I can learn the ropes!

My IGN is Spectre13992

My Discord is CreativUsername#5641

My MR is 2

Edited by Spectre13992
change in MR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, my name is Mikka and i came to the point i need to join a clan. I have only been plying for a month and this clan looks like a good place to get more info about the game.

My IGN is Mikka2164

My Discord is Mikka#7610 

My MR is 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spectre13992 said:

Hello, I'm Spectre! I'm super new to this game and wanted to join a clan where I can learn the ropes!

My IGN is Spectre13992

My Discord is CreativUsername#5641 

My MR is 2

 

54 minutes ago, Mikka2164 said:

Hello, my name is Mikka and i came to the point i need to join a clan. I have only been plying for a month and this clan looks like a good place to get more info about the game.

My IGN is Mikka2164

My Discord is Mikka#7610  

My MR is 7

Hey I added both of you too on discord, so we can start getting you guys into the clan. Once you accepted the invite, PM me! If you guys didn't get a friend request, add me at ThatBlue#2517.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-20 at 6:01 PM, NeonV1king said:

coming back too warframe took a 1 year break now playing almost daily

IGN NeonV1king

MR 22

Discord: NeonV1king#9608

Hi, Send me a friend request on Discord.
My Discord ID is: ZitexZ#8482


Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A small introduction of yourself: Played warframe ages ago, keen to get back into it
Ingame Name: LeWoody
Discord Tag: Woody#8524
MR: 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LeWoody said:

A small introduction of yourself: Played warframe ages ago, keen to get back into it
Ingame Name: LeWoody
Discord Tag: Woody#8524
MR: 3

i sended you a friend request on discord, accept to apply to the clan 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a new Warframe player in Asia region who just started to play this game a week ago and I'm trying to look for a non-regional clan.
Ingame Name: MaelstromPortal
Discord Tag: CLAMARE#8030
MR: 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaelstromPortal said:

I'm a new Warframe player in Asia region who just started to play this game a week ago and I'm trying to look for a non-regional clan.
Ingame Name: MaelstromPortal
Discord Tag: CLAMARE#8030
MR: 6

Hi!

I've sent a friend request on Discord. Accept it to apply to the clan 🙂

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! The name is Ian! I tried warframe awhile back but I had no idea what I was doing so I stopped. I am now giving it another go while watching a few videos and getting info from a friend who plays on PS4.  Now that i have some understanding of what I am doing it is a ton of fun... Only thing I need now is some people to game with and probably a bit more knowledge.
Ingame Name: ExiledWarMage

Discord tag: Exiled#2650

MR: 6
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ExiledWarMage said:

Hello! The name is Ian! I tried warframe awhile back but I had no idea what I was doing so I stopped. I am now giving it another go while watching a few videos and getting info from a friend who plays on PS4.  Now that i have some understanding of what I am doing it is a ton of fun... Only thing I need now is some people to game with and probably a bit more knowledge.
Ingame Name: ExiledWarMage

Discord tag: Exiled#2650

MR: 6
 

Hello, Ive sended you a discord friend request, accept to start your apply 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI,i am new to this game,hope to find more game info and make some new friends.

Ingame Name: crazyleeZF
Discord Tag: crazyleeZF#8416
MR: 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, crazyleeZF said:

HI,i am new to this game,hope to find more game info and make some new friends.

Ingame Name: crazyleeZF
Discord Tag: crazyleeZF#8416
MR: 7

discord friend invite sent, accept to apply 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm a new player under the IGN Icedragonz_ & my Discord Tag is Icedragonz#2531. As of now I'm MR3 and pretty active so I'm hoping to join a good clan :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Icedragonz_ said:

Hi, I'm a new player under the IGN Icedragonz_ & my Discord Tag is Icedragonz#2531. As of now I'm MR3 and pretty active so I'm hoping to join a good clan 🙂

Hi rewrite your discord tag because we cant contact you watch the capitalization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Icedragonz_ said:

Hi, I'm a new player under the IGN Icedragonz_ & my Discord Tag is Icedragonz#2531. As of now I'm MR3 and pretty active so I'm hoping to join a good clan 🙂

Hi, I have sent you a friend request on Discord.
My Discord ID is: ZitexZ#8482


Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am an active new player. i wanted to join  a clan to hang out with people and maybe sometimes request some help with quests and im willing to help others with quests too. Im mostly actuve one fridays saturdays and sundays.

Discord: DisDuuude#2590

MR 2

IGN: TheScarr975

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, (NSW)Brand0rf said:

Hi I'm Brandon and I am new to Warframe and have been looking for a good clan to join so I can get the most out of the game. IGN Brand0rf. 

Hello, currently we don't have a nintento switch branch I'd suggest you look up other clans.

Edited by Sheepwrangler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 8:48 PM, TheScarr975 said:

I am an active new player. i wanted to join  a clan to hang out with people and maybe sometimes request some help with quests and im willing to help others with quests too. Im mostly actuve one fridays saturdays and sundays.

Discord: DisDuuude#2590

MR 2

IGN: TheScarr975

hello, we must have accidently viewed over your reply, we are very sorry, ive added you on discord, accept the friend request to start your apply 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, (NSW)ghostboysauce said:

Heyo! I’m a newer player but i would like to join ❤️

 

IGN: ghostboysauce 

Discord: arnd & arnd#2422

My MR is 3

Hello, thank you but currently we don't have a nintendo switch branch I'd suggest you look up other clans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...