ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

IGN: Briann10

Discord: Briann009#7481

MR:20

Hi many name is Brian as you can tell xD. Originally I used to be apart of the descended madness clan but after they disbanded shortly after I joined I decided to quit the game. The reason being is because I was already burnt out and didn't wanna play anymore. Since then I found that I wanted to play warframe again found out that some of the members from this clan were from -DM-. I also saw how you guys had an active community and I really like that. So yeah can I please join?

11 hours ago, Briann10 said:

IGN: Briann10

Discord: Briann009#7481

MR:20

Hi many name is Brian as you can tell xD. Originally I used to be apart of the descended madness clan but after they disbanded shortly after I joined I decided to quit the game. The reason being is because I was already burnt out and didn't wanna play anymore. Since then I found that I wanted to play warframe again found out that some of the members from this clan were from -DM-. I also saw how you guys had an active community and I really like that. So yeah can I please join?

A discord message has been sent.

IGN Donof_Rakin

Discord The Grumpy Panda (Cynamon)#1030

MR 0

hey i am a new player, My friend ThePoptartOverlord convinced me to give it a a try and i like it so please leave me join you ranks. thanks

Edited by Donof_Rakin

12 hours ago, Donof_Rakin said:

IGN Donof_Rakin

Discord The Grumpy Panda (Cynamon)#1030 

MR 0

hey i am a new player, My friend ThePoptartOverlord convinced me to give it a a try and i like it so please leave me join you ranks. thanks

i sent you a friend request on discord, please get back to me when you can so i can recruit you

A small introduction of yourself: hi I’m Matt. Live in the US and am now hopelessly addicted to warframe and would play all the time if I didn’t have a full time job and a family: thus it’s some week nights and most weekends 😂

Ingame Name: Currahee10

Discord Tag: (currahee10#0195)  

MR: 3

looking for a fun clan that’s willing to discord and coop and help enjoy the game together

On 2018-12-08 at 9:42 PM, Currahee10 said:

A small introduction of yourself: hi I’m Matt. Live in the US and am now hopelessly addicted to warframe and would play all the time if I didn’t have a full time job and a family: thus it’s some week nights and most weekends 😂

Ingame Name: Currahee10

Discord Tag: (currahee10#0195)  

MR: 3

looking for a fun clan that’s willing to discord and coop and help enjoy the game together

Hello matt 😄 sorry for the late reply buddy, But I sended you a friend request on discord, Im at work also now But ofcourse i Will send you the invite as soon as Im home 🙂 sorry again and hope to see you soon in the clan!

A small introduction of yourself: Very easy going guy. i love to help the community either showing the ropes. Even though i'm still a beginner i would like to learn from the veterans 😄
Ingame Name: phamit
Discord Tag: (#Phamit0867)  
MR:4

13 hours ago, phamit said:

A small introduction of yourself: Very easy going guy. i love to help the community either showing the ropes. Even though i'm still a beginner i would like to learn from the veterans 😄
Ingame Name: phamit
Discord Tag: (#Phamit0867)  
MR:4

hey 😄 a discord friend request has been sent by me, accept to start your apply 🙂

A small introduction of yourself: I am Wolfy or call me Connor, I did start playing March this year and got bored quickly since i played with no one. I also started playing again when "The sacrifice" was happening and got Ash prime from the stream the one day. But now i played with 2 friends recently and got back into it, I am wanting to join since my one friend which i don't play with much is in it and i would like to join a good clan which is welcoming starter players looking for some help/social. That will be all for now.
Ingame Name:WolfyZA
Discord Tag:WolfyZA#3275  
MR:5 (close to 6)

2 hours ago, WolfyZA said:

A small introduction of yourself: I am Wolfy or call me Connor, I did start playing March this year and got bored quickly since i played with no one. I also started playing again when "The sacrifice" was happening and got Ash prime from the stream the one day. But now i played with 2 friends recently and got back into it, I am wanting to join since my one friend which i don't play with much is in it and i would like to join a good clan which is welcoming starter players looking for some help/social. That will be all for now.
Ingame Name:WolfyZA
Discord Tag:WolfyZA#3275  
MR:5 (close to 6)

hello and merry Christmas! discord friend request has been sent! accept to start your apply 😄

Hi Guys,

I'm Chris and I am based in Australia. I have started recently with Warframe and am now looking for a clan to chill, play with and to learn a thing or two.

Ingame name: Halvrave

Discord: Halvrave#7576

MR: 7

8 hours ago, Halvrave said:

Hi Guys,

I'm Chris and I am based in Australia. I have started recently with Warframe and am now looking for a clan to chill, play with and to learn a thing or two.

Ingame name: Halvrave

Discord: Halvrave#7576

MR: 7

discord friend request sent! accept to start your apply 🙂

Hi Im AgentDJ a 13 yr old gamer looking for some people to play warframe 

IGN:AgentDJ

Discord:AgentDJ#8628

MR:8

10 minutes ago, AgentDJ said:

Hi Im AgentDJ a 13 yr old gamer looking for some people to play warframe 

IGN:AgentDJ

Discord:AgentDJ#8628 

MR:8

hello there 🙂 discord firend request sent! accept to start your apply

Hello, From Singapore, a cyber security student currently. Looking to whoop robotic ass while also talking about memes and spreading the message about subscribing to pewdiepie.
IGN - ToastShurikens
Discord - CookieSwoop#1413
MR - 9 ( almost 10 ) 

1 hour ago, ToastShurikens said:

Hello, From Singapore, a cyber security student currently. Looking to whoop robotic ass while also talking about memes and spreading the message about subscribing to pewdiepie.
IGN - ToastShurikens
Discord - CookieSwoop#1413
MR - 9 ( almost 10 ) 

discord friend request sent! accept to start your apply

Hello, my name is Royaji but since even I can't pronounce it people usually call me Roy. I've started Warframe a little while ago and I'm having quite a bit of fun with it after reading some articles and watching a few guides. I'm interested in a clan so I can have some people to play with and potentially get to know experienced players who can answer some newbie questions, explain some nuances of Warframe and help out with transitioning to mid/late-game stuff. Also maybe taking a look at some of those fancy clan research weapons every other youtuber is talking about.

I'm a dedicated gamer and have quite a bit of experience with "grindy" games and MMOs in general. I usually enjoy group-oriented challenfig content. Oh, and my online times are EU prime time and (unhealthily late) evening.

Ingame Name: Royaji
Discord Tag: Royaji#8443  
MR: 6

38 minutes ago, Royaji said:

Hello, my name is Royaji but since even I can't pronounce it people usually call me Roy. I've started Warframe a little while ago and I'm having quite a bit of fun with it after reading some articles and watching a few guides. I'm interested in a clan so I can have some people to play with and potentially get to know experienced players who can answer some newbie questions, explain some nuances of Warframe and help out with transitioning to mid/late-game stuff. Also maybe taking a look at some of those fancy clan research weapons every other youtuber is talking about.

I'm a dedicated gamer and have quite a bit of experience with "grindy" games and MMOs in general. I usually enjoy group-oriented challenfig content. Oh, and my online times are EU prime time and (unhealthily late) evening.

Ingame Name: Royaji
Discord Tag: Royaji#8443  
MR: 6

hello there! ive sended you a discord friend request, accept to start your apply! 😄

Posted (edited)

Hi, im 29 yo boy from Rome, Italy.  I play mostly around dinner time (gmt +1). i dont play much but when i play i like to do it at my best. Started around 1 month ago and atm im into eidolon farming (i have x23 amp, madurai focus school, almost unbound void flow, trinity prime main ) 
Ingame Name:  -Trinity_
Discord Tag: Temp / Fla#3803 
MR:  9

Edited by QuittoSubito

7 hours ago, QuittoSubito said:

Hi, im 29 yo boy from Rome, Italy.  I play mostly around dinner time (gmt +1). i dont play much but when i play i like to do it at my best. Started around 1 month ago and atm im into eidolon farming (i have x23 amp, madurai focus school, almost unbound void flow, trinity prime main ) 
Ingame Name:  -Trinity_
Discord Tag: Temp / Fla#3803 
MR:  9

hi there 🙂 for some reason i cant find you on discord, it says it cant find the user, please add me on discord, my tag is: MonseigneurMort#0666

Posted (edited)

Gaming since 1999, I am a casual, mature PC gamer starting with FPSs Quake (series), working through Unreal Tournament (again series), Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2042, landing long term homes in Eve Online and Guildwars 2. Spent a year in Minecraft. Less in Creativerse and still exploring in Boundless.

Living on the US east coast I have a good balance of work, family and gaming. I game as an explorer to experience worlds and universes that are weird, wonderful and expansive. I like helping others while maintaining a forward track. I like PVE mostly, but I can be talked into casual PVP. I've have an allergic reaction to competitive PVP.

Ingame Name: Ammond_2018
Discord Tag: Ammond#9382 
MR: 2

Edited by Ammond_2018
Left Out Discord Number.

15 hours ago, Ammond_2018 said:

Gaming since 1999, I am a casual, mature PC gamer starting with FPSs Quake (series), working through Unreal Tournament (again series), Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2042, landing long term homes in Eve Online and Guildwars 2. Spent a year in Minecraft. Less in Creativerse and still exploring in Boundless.

Living on the US east coast I have a good balance of work, family and gaming. I game as an explorer to experience worlds and universes that are weird, wonderful and expansive. I like helping others while maintaining a forward track. I like PVE mostly, but I can be talked into casual PVP. I've have an allergic reaction to competitive PVP.

Ingame Name: Ammond_2018
Discord Tag: Ammond  
MR: 2

Hello there!

Since there is no digits on your discord tag, I can't search you up. If you could please send me a friend request on my discord: ZitexZ#8482, i'll be more than happy to recruit you for Astral 😄

Regards

Hiya, lvl 1 initiate, EpicLeeroy, new to game, excited and learning, experienced older gamer, 35+age, male, New Orleans....looking for a group of friendly folks to chill, play, and fight with! 😎🍺

IGN: EpicLeeroy

EpicLeeroyShow #2965

Hey!

I'm a 23 yr old PhD student in Ontario, looking for an active warframe focused clan open to new players. I'm mostly a singleplayer gamer, and apart from maybe maplestory, I've never put much time into MMOs, but I've really been enjoying warframe and want to get more into it with other people.

IGN: ottoak41

Discord: ottoak41#3779

MR: 2, just waiting on cooldown for 3 atm

23 minutes ago, ottoak41 said:

Hey!

I'm a 23 yr old PhD student in Ontario, looking for an active warframe focused clan open to new players. I'm mostly a singleplayer gamer, and apart from maybe maplestory, I've never put much time into MMOs, but I've really been enjoying warframe and want to get more into it with other people.

IGN: ottoak41

Discord: ottoak41#3779 

MR: 2, just waiting on cooldown for 3 atm

Friend request sent add me when you can so I can get you in the clan