ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

I originally played back in 2014 but hardly at all. Really started playing again a bit before fortuna dropped. I work a lot and am currently in the U.S. Army Reserves so I am not available 24/7. But I do love this and is really the only game I put any real effort into.

IGN: DJxNubzor

Discord (Hardly use): (PC) DJxNubzor#1107

MR: 12

10 hours ago, DJxNubzor said:

I originally played back in 2014 but hardly at all. Really started playing again a bit before fortuna dropped. I work a lot and am currently in the U.S. Army Reserves so I am not available 24/7. But I do love this and is really the only game I put any real effort into.

IGN: DJxNubzor

Discord (Hardly use): (PC) DJxNubzor#1107

MR: 12

Hello there!

I couldn't find your discord by the username you gave us. If you could please send me a friend request on my discord: ZitexZ#8482, i'll be more than happy to recruit you for Astral 😄

Regards

IGN: Twashi
Discord: Twashi#1337
MR: 7
Started the game a month ago and I've been playing once every 2/3 days. Just wanted to find some other people who could help me get better at the game and I want some of the fancy weapons from dojo research or whatever.

4 hours ago, Twashi said:

IGN: Twashi
Discord: Twashi#1337
Started the game a month ago and I've been playing once every 2/3 days. Just wanted to find some other people who could help me get better at the game and I want some of the fancy weapons from dojo research or whatever.

I added you on discord get back to me when you can so i can get you in the clan

Hey, I've been playing Warframe on and off for a couple of years, but recently created a new account and decided to delve deeper into it. I am from Australia, and relatively active.

IGN: elipz1

Discord: elipz#5162

MR:5

11 minutes ago, elipz1 said:

Hey, I've been playing Warframe on and off for a couple of years, but recently created a new account and decided to delve deeper into it. I am from Australia, and relatively active.

IGN: elipz1

Discord: elipz#5162

MR:5

I've added you on discord get back to me when you can so i can get you into the clan 

Edited by Ceejay

Hi, I am kind of new to Warframe and would like to play with other people who are quite active.

My in-game name is WarframeGamer21 and my discord is NintennoSwitchPlayer#5341 and I am on Discord almost everyday but on Warframe Friday, Saturday and Sunday (GMT) 

Edited by WarframeGamer21

8 hours ago, WarframeGamer21 said:

Hi, I am kind of new to Warframe and would like to play with other people who are quite active.

My in-game name is WarframeGamer21 and my discord is NintennoSwitchPlayer#5341 and I am on Discord almost everyday but on Warframe Friday, Saturday and Sunday (GMT) 

discord friend request sent! accept to start your apply 🙂

Hey guys, I go by the name of Contraband, returning player to Warframe, getting back into the gist of it again! Pretty outgoing guy, I reside in Australia currently and have a strong passion for grindy games etc! 

Ingame Name: Contraband96
Discord Tag: Contraband#7179
MR: 7 currently!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys! 😜

On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎02 at 8:36 AM, Contraband96 said:

Hey guys, I go by the name of Contraband, returning player to Warframe, getting back into the gist of it again! Pretty outgoing guy, I reside in Australia currently and have a strong passion for grindy games etc! 

Ingame Name: Contraband96
Discord Tag: Contraband#7179
MR: 7 currently!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys! 😜

discord friend request sent! accept to start your apply 🙂

Hello there! I`ve recently started playing Warframe and I`m really enjoying the game. I progressed through the game solo up to Sedna where I realised that I should join a clan to fully enjoy what the game has to offer. (Also I need people to do Vault runs with.) I`m quite active and I`m most likely going to stick to Warframe for a long time.

Ingame name: JanVonNowak

Discord tag: JanVonNowak#4356

1 hour ago, JanVonNowak said:

Hello there! I`ve recently started playing Warframe and I`m really enjoying the game. I progressed through the game solo up to Sedna where I realised that I should join a clan to fully enjoy what the game has to offer. (Also I need people to do Vault runs with.) I`m quite active and I`m most likely going to stick to Warframe for a long time.

Ingame name: JanVonNowak

Discord tag: JanVonNowak#4356

discord won't let me add you so when you can add me please so I can get you into the clan 

Ceejay#2035

Hi Hi. I'm new to Warframe and I'm finding it quite fun. I'm still learning the game but would like to join a clan to experience more of what this game has to offer. I live in Australia (Melbourne, which only just recently lost the title of "world's most liveable city" to Vienna after holding it for several years) and I have never ridden in a kangaroo mainly because the wild ones are too hard to saddle.

Ingame name: Inokoshi

Discord tag: Steam#0741

MR: 4

13 hours ago, Raven-Valen said:

Nick:Thanri

Mr:11

Played:200+

Discord:Thanri #0998

I want to join.Thenks

Hello, a discord friend request was sent accept and reply to start your entry

4 hours ago, Inokoshi said:

Hi Hi. I'm new to Warframe and I'm finding it quite fun. I'm still learning the game but would like to join a clan to experience more of what this game has to offer. I live in Australia (Melbourne, which only just recently lost the title of "world's most liveable city" to Vienna after holding it for several years) and I have never ridden in a kangaroo mainly because the wild ones are too hard to saddle.

Ingame name: Inokoshi

Discord tag: Steam#0741

MR: 4

Hello, a discord friend request was sent accept and reply to start your entry

sombranox#7154I've only been playing a month and a half or so, but thoroughly hooked already. Not really done any grouping yet and tend to be a solo player, but I like having options, and having people to ask questions of and trust to show me ropes would be nice, as would all the clan-locked research goodies I someday want to build. 
IGN: sombranox
Discord Tag: sombranox#7154
MR: 7, on way to 8I've only been playing a month and a half or so, but thoroughly hooked already. Not really done any grouping yet and tend to be a solo player, but I like having options, and having people to ask questions of and trust to show me ropes would be good definitely.
MR: 7, on way to 8

8 hours ago, sombranox said:

sombranox#7154I've only been playing a month and a half or so, but thoroughly hooked already. Not really done any grouping yet and tend to be a solo player, but I like having options, and having people to ask questions of and trust to show me ropes would be nice, as would all the clan-locked research goodies I someday want to build. 
MR: 7, on way to 8I've only been playing a month and a half or so, but thoroughly hooked already. Not really done any grouping yet and tend to be a solo player, but I like having options, and having people to ask questions of and trust to show me ropes would be good definitely.
MR: 7, on way to 8

I've added you on discord get back to me when you can so i can get you into the clan 

IGN: The_Terrad

Discord: TeRRaD#3878

MR: 3

Recently picked up the game and I'm hooked. None of my IRL friends  play so I'm looking for other players to play and chat together. I'm also interested in custom mechanical keyboards and cubing (my 3x3 average is 28s).

Hello my name is Hira, i'm currently pretty new to warframe and i have seen that having a clan is really good way to start learning about the game and comes with a lot of perks. Want to learn more about the game and really love it so far.

Korawo
Discord Tag: Hiratagi#5070
MR: 5

9 hours ago, Korawo said:

Hello my name is Hira, i'm currently pretty new to warframe and i have seen that having a clan is really good way to start learning about the game and comes with a lot of perks. Want to learn more about the game and really love it so far.

Korawo
Discord Tag: Hiratagi#5070
MR: 5

Hello my is ShadowHunter7667 im a  soldier  stationed in fort hood been working on warframe for a bit still new 

MR 4

discord is HornyBubbles#8318

Hey my name is Aaron I working In the army I enjoy playing warframe im new at the game and would love to join a clan 

MR 4 

HornyBubbles#8318

hey there 🙂 ive sent you a friend request over discord, accept to start your application to the clan

2 hours ago, ShadowHunter7667 said:

Hey my name is Aaron I working In the army I enjoy playing warframe im new at the game and would love to join a clan 

MR 4 

HornyBubbles#8318