ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Hello there my name is Vincent. During my free time I like to play warframe and other vidya. I have played warframe since 2014 then took a 3 year break and came back to 2017 and ever since then I was hooked and amazed how much gameplay has changed. 

IGN: Vorpal_Soul
Discord Tag: VorpalSoul#5008
MR: 14

Hello!

I've been playing Warframe for over a year or so with over 2900 hours in, loving the game, just want to learn everything there is to this game, I'm at the point where I want to learn all there is to hunting edilons so I can show others, and it's impossible to do with randoms. 

IGN: JustTheDazz

MR22

Discord - JustTheDazz#6090

On 2019-02-12 at 10:38 PM, Vorpal_Soul said:

Hello there my name is Vincent. During my free time I like to play warframe and other vidya. I have played warframe since 2014 then took a 3 year break and came back to 2017 and ever since then I was hooked and amazed how much gameplay has changed. 

IGN: Vorpal_Soul
Discord Tag: VorpalSoul#5008
MR: 14

21 hours ago, JustTheDazz said:

Hello!

I've been playing Warframe for over a year or so with over 2900 hours in, loving the game, just want to learn everything there is to this game, I'm at the point where I want to learn all there is to hunting edilons so I can show others, and it's impossible to do with randoms. 

IGN: JustTheDazz

MR22

Discord - JustTheDazz#6090

Hey there 🙂 Ive sended both of you a friend request over discord, please accept and hit me up with a discord message to continue your clan application! Have a Nice day and hope to see both of you soon in our clan 🙂

Greetings. I'm pushin 60 and have MS, so gaming is pretty much what I do. I've only been playing Warframe a little over a week so I'm still learning. I have played lots of similar games over the years, so I'm not new new. I'm looking for a small clan to help me enjoy the game. You can find me in game as Grimmaldy. Hit me up, we'll talk.

By the way MR5

Edited by Grimmaldy

Hey I'm Azzy, recently started playing the game again after taking a good few years break. I'm a Uk player that also comes with that British sense of humour too. Currently working my way through the main quests and finishing the star chart off
Ingame Name: Azerio90
Discord Tag: Azerio#4206
MR: 7 

On 2019-02-17 at 5:24 PM, Grimmaldy said:

Greetings. I'm pushin 60 and have MS, so gaming is pretty much what I do. I've only been playing Warframe a little over a week so I'm still learning. I have played lots of similar games over the years, so I'm not new new. I'm looking for a small clan to help me enjoy the game. You can find me in game as Grimmaldy. Hit me up, we'll talk.

By the way MR5

Hi, Send me a friend request on Discord.
My Discord ID is: ZitexZ#8482

Regards

20 hours ago, Azerio90 said:

Hey I'm Azzy, recently started playing the game again after taking a good few years break. I'm a Uk player that also comes with that British sense of humour too. Currently working my way through the main quests and finishing the star chart off
Ingame Name: Azerio90
Discord Tag: Azerio#4206
MR: 7 

Hi, i've sent you a friend request on Discord, along with a DM.
If you could please accept I will get right on with recruiting you 🙂

Regards

Hi my name is Erebus and I recently got back into the game.
Ingame Name: SKErebus
Discord Tag: Rammus Ram Ranch #1380
MR: 6

4 hours ago, SKErebus said:

Hi my name is Erebus and I recently got back into the game.
Ingame Name: SKErebus
Discord Tag: Rammus Ram Ranch #1380
MR: 6

hey there! discord friend invite sent! accept and send me a dm to continue your application 🙂

IGN:UnlikelyValentine

Discord:Unlikely#3837

My name is Blake I’m very new to the game with only 30 hours into it. I love to talk and would love a clan to join. 21 thankyou for taking the time to read

Hello, my name is Pandora and I recently just started playing Warframe. Saw it popped up on my steam recommended list and it looked interesting to me so I decided to give it a try 😄 

IGN: PandoraFedora

Discord: 𝒫𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶#5254

I am currently MR 1  (have been just fooling around cause I don't really know what to do lol)

Hello all ! i'm a new player (MR6) an looking for some friends to play. And you clan seems to be friendly so perfect for me 🙂 

I'm in France so i play generaly on the evening GMT

Hope to see you quick in game !

My ingame name is Altistick

Discord tag : Alt#0716

Posted (edited)

Hello im a new player who would like to play more with other people. Im from Europe so i mostly play in the evening

Ingame name: KILLERNJ16

Discord tag KILLERNJ16#9329

MR: 1

Edited by KILLERNJ16

Posted (edited)
On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎28 at 1:44 PM, UnlikelyValentine said:

IGN:UnlikelyValentine

Discord:Unlikely#3837

My name is Blake I’m very new to the game with only 30 hours into it. I love to talk and would love a clan to join. 21 thankyou for taking the time to read

hey, im verry sorry for the late response! must have looked over your application, if still intrested ive send you  discord friend request, accept it and hit me up with a dm and ill set you up ASAP 🙂

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎03 at 7:15 PM, KILLERNJ16 said:

Hello im a new player who would like to play more with other people. Im from Europe so i mostly play in the evening

Ingame name: KILLERNJ16

Discord tag KILLERNJ16#9329

MR: 1

hey there! ive sended you an friend request on discord, accept to continue your application 🙂

Edited by MonseigneurMort

I'm a relatively new Warframe player. I formally started playing on launch day on the Switch, but a few weeks later I moved to PC and it's been almost three months now. Love the game, the community and the amount of different challenges in it. I barely touch any other games anymore 😅 I'm looking for a new clan with very active members where I can contribute and make some friends and squad up.

IGN: Yahzee
Discord Tag: Yahzee#8410
MR: 15

Ingame Name: JarnaDwenk

Discord Tag: JarnaDwenk#0384

MR:4

Im quite active (almost everyday) and I am looking for a clan to join and I am interested in your clan.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, JarnaDwenk said:

Ingame Name: JarnaDwenk

Discord Tag: JarnaDwenk#0384

MR:4

Im quite active (almost everyday) and I am looking for a clan to join and I am interested in your clan.

hey there 🙂 discord friend request sent! accept and dm to continue your apply

Edited by MonseigneurMort

Hi Team,

I'm a long time gamer from MMO's to FPS's. I tried Warframe when it first released and enjoyed it immensely but didn't stay long. I've been back for a few months now and I'm BLOWN AWAY at the level of game plan and depth Warframe has evolved into! I've been soloing thus far but I'm ready for a Clan to explore the world further with. I'm still using the original MAX and just completed the Arcwing quests.

Ingame Name: TheWickie
Discord Tag: Wickie#0650
MR: 3

Cheers,

Wickie

23 hours ago, TheWickie said:

Hi Team,

I'm a long time gamer from MMO's to FPS's. I tried Warframe when it first released and enjoyed it immensely but didn't stay long. I've been back for a few months now and I'm BLOWN AWAY at the level of game plan and depth Warframe has evolved into! I've been soloing thus far but I'm ready for a Clan to explore the world further with. I'm still using the original MAX and just completed the Arcwing quests.

Ingame Name: TheWickie
Discord Tag: Wickie#0650
MR: 3

Cheers,

Wickie

Hello TheWickie, thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, i've sent you a dm through Discord with details of joining us 🙂

Best Regards

Zitexz

Was poppin jimbos

My IGN is Kaihqk

My Discord is SaveJameskii#6686

And last but not least, i am a Sad MR 1

I am a student, around 3PM PST is when I get on, I am quite active on most games im interested in, its been at least a few years since i've played due to my xbox controllers being bad at existing so I decided to start fresh on my PC. I'm just looking for people to either help me grind or have fun playing missions with others, just refer to me as Kai.

20 minutes ago, Kaihqk said:

Was poppin jimbos

My IGN is Kaihqk

My Discord is SaveJameskii#6686

And last but not least, i am a Sad MR 1

I am a student, around 3PM PST is when I get on, I am quite active on most games im interested in, its been at least a few years since i've played due to my xbox controllers being bad at existing so I decided to start fresh on my PC. I'm just looking for people to either help me grind or have fun playing missions with others, just refer to me as Kai.

Hello! I've sent a friend request on discord, Please accept it so we can continue with the recruitment process!

Best Regards

Posted (edited)

Hello would like to join the clan. I've been playing for 2-3 weeks. Looking for chill people to progress with.

MR5

Ign: Morddexx

Discord: Mordex#2493

Edited by Morddexx
MR changed since post

On 2019-03-17 at 11:22 PM, Morddexx said:

Hello would like to join the clan. I've been playing for 2-3 weeks. Looking for chill people to progress with.

MR5

Ign: Morddexx

Discord: Mordex#2493

Hello Morddexx, sorry for the late response, and thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, if you're still interested in joining us, i've sent you a dm through Discord with details of how to do so🙂

Best Regards

Zitexz

Hello, I returned to this game after a couple months break, and I’ve been excited to get back into it again.

iGN: Xeyzy

Discord: Xeyzy#0367

MR:6

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎21 at 8:13 PM, Xeyzy said:

Hello, I returned to this game after a couple months break, and I’ve been excited to get back into it again.

iGN: Xeyzy

Discord: Xeyzy#0367

MR:6

heya there 🙂 ive sent you a discord friend request, accept and send me a dm to cintinue your apply 🙂