ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

IGN: hjucvyo

Discord: hjucvyo#9708

MR: 16 (432 hours)

Recently parted with my old clan, looking for somewhere I can find playgroups (in OCE), as well as a place to trade in

1 hour ago, hjucvyo said:

IGN: hjucvyo

Discord: hjucvyo#9708

MR: 16 (432 hours)

Recently parted with my old clan, looking for somewhere I can find playgroups (in OCE), as well as a place to trade in

Hello hjucvyo, thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, i've sent you a dm through Discord with details of joining us 🙂

Best Regards

Zitexz

Hello, I just started playing ~2 weeks ago and have been loving the game. I'm still super new but I'm trying to learn about all there is in warframe. Some people to play with and ask a few questions would be very cool.

IGN: Alaphant

Discord: Alaphant

MR: 6 

Posted (edited)

It seems I'm a little late to the ride, but I'll still give it a shot.
I've started playing last year in October. And started off with the classic Excalibur 
The first time I lunched the game, I was blown away, I wasn't sure if the game was for me, but I quickly found that my doubts could rest. 

When I started, I mainly used Excal, as it was a very strong frame. During the middle of me progressing through the game, I was able to get my hands on Nikana Prime, the very reason why I'm probably still playing, as it did carry me though the game and while I was 100% the star chart.  After I completed The Sacrifice, I switched to Umbra, however I yearn for something different. Now I mainly play Chroma Prime, Loki and Umbra with 350 hours behind my back.
I'm currently in a clan myself, however it won't last much further, the clan is dying.

So I came here to have a new start.

Ingame name: Niw9
Discord Tag: Niw9#0192
MR: 10

Edited by Niw9

Hi! I'm still pretty new to Warframe- but I'm having tons of fun; I just don't really have anyone to play the game with. I'm relatively not super talkative, but I get along with people just fine. I'm glad I found this clan post, due to a lot of other clans having requirements I doubt I'd meet for quite a while.

IGN: ASelectChance

Discord: ViolentPacifist#4137

MR: 5 (though I'll be 6 by the end of today) 

3 hours ago, Idris_Valentine said:

IGN: Idris_Valentine

Discord: Purge#0116

MR: 1

I've recently started playing Warframe and I'm looking for a clan to grow with.

1 hour ago, Niw9 said:

It seems I'm a little late to the ride, but I'll still give it a shot.
I've started playing last year in October. And started off with the classic Excalibur 
The first time I lunched the game, I was blown away, I wasn't sure if the game was for me, but I quickly found that my doubts could rest. 

When I started, I mainly used Excal, as it was a very strong frame. During the middle of me progressing through the game, I was able to get my hands on Nikana Prime, the very reason why I'm probably still playing, as it did carry me though the game and while I was 100% the star chart.  After I completed The Sacrifice, I switched to Umbra, however I yearn for something different. Now I mainly play Chroma Prime, Loki and Umbra with 350 hours behind my back.
I'm currently in a clan myself, however it won't last much further, the clan is dying.

So I came here to have a new start.

Ingame name: Niw9
Discord Tag: Niw9#0192
MR: 10

1 hour ago, ASelectChance said:

Hi! I'm still pretty new to Warframe- but I'm having tons of fun; I just don't really have anyone to play the game with. I'm relatively not super talkative, but I get along with people just fine. I'm glad I found this clan post, due to a lot of other clans having requirements I doubt I'd meet for quite a while.

IGN: ASelectChance

Discord: ViolentPacifist#4137

MR: 5 (though I'll be 6 by the end of today) 

hey there 😄 ive sended all 3 of you a discord friend request, accept and dme me to continue your application, i hope to see you soon in our clan!

3 hours ago, Alaphant said:

Hello, I just started playing ~2 weeks ago and have been loving the game. I'm still super new but I'm trying to learn about all there is in warframe. Some people to play with and ask a few questions would be very cool.

IGN: Alaphant

Discord: Alaphant

heya alaphant! i need the additional # with a 4 digit code of numbers before i can add you on discord 🙂

Hello, new to warframe been playing for like 5 days now(just got rhino) .Looking for people to play with and to ask some questions.

Ingame Name: marayed
Discord Tag: Marayed#1892
MR: 5

6 hours ago, MonseigneurMort said:

heya alaphant! i need the additional # with a 4 digit code of numbers before i can add you on discord 🙂

Sorry about that, it's alaphant#8958

I used to play just before Plains of Eidolon was released, would be nice to have a clan, especially with one who is open to helping new players because I pretty much didn’t know what I was doing and still don’t know what I’m doing. Thank you!

IGN: Ekkias

Disc: Jacobjohn#0780

MR: 9

17 minutes ago, Ekkias said:

I used to play just before Plains of Eidolon was released, would be nice to have a clan, especially with one who is open to helping new players because I pretty much didn’t know what I was doing and still don’t know what I’m doing. Thank you!

IGN: Ekkias

Disc: Jacobjohn#0780

4 hours ago, Alaphant said:

Sorry about that, it's alaphant#8958 

7 hours ago, marayed said:

Hello, new to warframe been playing for like 5 days now(just got rhino) .Looking for people to play with and to ask some questions.

Ingame Name: marayed
Discord Tag: Marayed#1892
MR: 5

sended a discord friend request to all of you, accept and send me a dm to continue your apply 🙂

Hi, i'm a returning casual player looking to get back into the game and looking for a clan that accepts casual players. I'm also looking for people to play with during the weekends since I can only play on those days (college and bad dorm internet not a good combination 😧) . Looking forward to joining my first clan! If i get accepted of course ahah

Ingame Name: KevHax
Discord Tag: kebabin#6743

1 hour ago, KevHax said:

Hi, i'm a returning casual player looking to get back into the game and looking for a clan that accepts casual players. I'm also looking for people to play with during the weekends since I can only play on those days (college and bad dorm internet not a good combination 😧) . Looking forward to joining my first clan! If i get accepted of course ahah

Ingame Name: KevHax
Discord Tag: kebabin#6743

sended you a friend request over on discord! accept and send me a dm to continue your apply 🙂

Hey I just started Warframe a few days ago. Looking for a clan to help me learn the ropes 😂

IGN: Heroes-Fall

Discord: Heroes-Fall#8939

21 hours ago, Heroes-Fall said:

Hey I just started Warframe a few days ago. Looking for a clan to help me learn the ropes 😂

IGN: Heroes-Fall

Discord: Heroes-Fall#8939

Hello Heroes-Fall, thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, i've sent you a dm through Discord with details of joining us 🙂

Best Regards

Zitexz

Hi! I'm a somewhat new player looking for a social clan with cool peeps, and of course the research. This nightwave stuff is kicking my butt but it's cool.

IGN: themantanlives

Discord: themantanlives#2109

MR 12

IGN: Revuna

discord: Revuna#6482

MR22

just wanna join a clan w an active clan chat ingame

On 2019-03-28 at 11:26 PM, themantanlives said:

Hi! I'm a somewhat new player looking for a social clan with cool peeps, and of course the research. This nightwave stuff is kicking my butt but it's cool.

IGN: themantanlives

Discord: themantanlives#2109

MR 12

11 hours ago, Revuna said:

IGN: Revuna

discord: Revuna#6482

MR22

just wanna join a clan w an active clan chat ingame

Hello, thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, i've sent you a friend request through Discord, accept to recieve details of joining us 🙂

Best Regards

Zitexz

IGN: BHENCHD

Discord: MSTRY#8306

MR 2

Hey. I'm a new player. Just looking for a clan to learn from and hopefully grow.

Hey Guys! I started playing like a month ago and I got a little addicted to Warframe. I started with a friend of mine. But since we came to a point where I want to have access to more gameplay I was looking out for clans and here I am now.

I am searching for a friendly clan with cool player who I can play, farm and chill with.

It would be an honor to me to get an invite your clan.

Ingame Name: Tedezey

Discord Tag: Tedezey#3675

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BHENCHD said:

IGN: BHENCHD

Discord: MSTRY#8306

MR 2

Hey. I'm a new player. Just looking for a clan to learn from and hopefully grow.

2 hours ago, Tedezey said:

Hey Guys! I started playing like a month ago and I got a little addicted to Warframe. I started with a friend of mine. But since we came to a point where I want to have access to more gameplay I was looking out for clans and here I am now.

I am searching for a friendly clan with cool player who I can play, farm and chill with.

It would be an honor to me to get an invite your clan.

Ingame Name: Tedezey

Discord Tag: Tedezey#3675

Hello! thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, i've sent you a friend request through Discord. Accept it to recieve details on joining us 🙂

Best Regards

Zitexz

Edited by ZitexZ

Hello, I've been playing the game on and off for a few months now and every time I stop it's because I get bored of playing alone and I hope to break the loop I'm stuck in by joining a clan to meet people to play with

Ingame Name: Ninfrham

Discord: Ninfrham#6878

MR:10

Hi I just got into warframe and im really looking for a clan to be apart of for research.

IGN: whomst_box

Discord:whomst_box#1621

MR: 4

Hi, i recently started warframe and is still pretty overwhelm by all the things that I can do. Basically still a lost lamb in space

IGN : Lasterday

Discord : Liquidfied#7971

MR: 4