Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

I would like to join clan, just returned to game after longer break, hope to find some help with all that new content, so active clan like this will be of great help to me :3
IGN: eXoShini
Discord Tag: eXoShini#5110
MR: 7

Hi, I started to play Warframe a few weeks ago and am looking for an active clan to talk to people and learn new things :)

Ingame Name: Karyy
Discord Tag: Karyy#5193

Hey there, I stopped playing around 2015? and came back in mirage update and then i stopped due to various reason. i do like to start fresh and find new friends and learn what i have been missed out. 

IGN:Zaaash

Discord Tag: Lawy#4898

MR:19

59 minutes ago, Sheepwrangler said:

Hi there please post your correct discord name to communicate with you.

Ha, my bad. It's Nycterelis#8879

Guess I got distracted when typing it. 

Edit: Upon review, I *did* post the right name. 

Pexnaye.png

Edited by Combastian
14 hours ago, eXoShini said:

I would like to join clan, just returned to game after longer break, hope to find some help with all that new content, so active clan like this will be of great help to me :3

12 hours ago, Karyy said:

Hi, I started to play Warframe a few weeks ago and am looking for an active clan to talk to people and learn new things 🙂

Invitation Sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

On 2018-05-02 at 6:27 PM, Combastian said:

IGN: Combastian
Discord: Nycterelis#8879

MR: 14

I'm returning to the game after taking a year break. I'm incredibly lost with all the new content. Hell, I'm lost just trying to remember what abilities do what. 

Invitation Sent , Welcome to Astral Family !! ^^

20 hours ago, Zaaash said:

Hey there, I stopped playing around 2015? and came back in mirage update and then i stopped due to various reason. i do like to start fresh and find new friends and learn what i have been missed out. 

IGN:Zaaash

Discord Tag: Lawy#4898

MR:19

21 hours ago, Karyy said:

Hi, I started to play Warframe a few weeks ago and am looking for an active clan to talk to people and learn new things 🙂

23 hours ago, eXoShini said:

Invitation Sent , Welcome to Astral Family !! ^^

Hi, i started to play Warframe a few years back, took a longer break and got right back before the plains of Eidolon. As the others i'm  looking for a nice community to hang out and learn more about the game.

IGN: Bosjew

Discord Tag Dalex#7568MR 12

Returning player looking to really get into warframe, my old friends who I used to play with don't seem to be playing anymore and some of them I have lost touch with. So I am looking for others to play with. Last time I was playing was early 2014 to (roughly) mid 2015, just to give you an idea of how far behind on new content I am.

Been playing solo for the last few days just getting used to things again.

I am a 29 yr old Science student from the UK.

IGN: BZRK-node

Discord: GENG#5670

MR: 5

Hey my name is slyguard, im 20 and i am from Germany. I have been on and off warframe for the past year. Ive started playing for about 1 month again.

Ingame Name: princeNimo
Discord Tag: SugarCanis#5945
MR: 13

I

2 hours ago, BZRK-node said:

Returning player looking to really get into warframe, my old friends who I used to play with don't seem to be playing anymore and some of them I have lost touch with. So I am looking for others to play with. Last time I was playing was early 2014 to (roughly) mid 2015, just to give you an idea of how far behind on new content I am.

Been playing solo for the last few days just getting used to things again.

I am a 29 yr old Science student from the UK.

IGN: BZRK-node 

Discord: GENG#5670 

MR: 5

Invite sent, welcome to astral family ^^

On 2018-05-04 at 3:43 PM, princeNimo said:

Hey my name is slyguard, im 20 and i am from Germany. I have been on and off warframe for the past year. Ive started playing for about 1 month again.

Ingame Name: princeNimo
Discord Tag: SugarCanis#5945
MR: 13

Invite sent , Welcome to Astral Hub ^^

My name is Hugo, im a casual player just trying to take my mind off revision and exams, so warframe is my go to. 
Zinkdens
HugoMoore#7673
MR: 6 (7 possibly when you read this)

Edited by Zinkdens
17 hours ago, Zinkdens said:

My name is Hugo, im a casual player just trying to take my mind off revision and exams, so warframe is my go to. 
Zinkdens
HugoMoore#7673
MR: 6 (7 possibly when you read this)

Invite sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

A small introduction of yourself: Hi, I have been playing for about 2 years. Haven't levelled all that much but have been playing it more for the fun over the competitive. But I want to start working on getting my levels up.
Ingame Name: Maxbrink
Discord Tag: Maxbrink#5386

MR:8

On 2018-05-07 at 1:10 PM, Maxbrink said:

A small introduction of yourself: Hi, I have been playing for about 2 years. Haven't levelled all that much but have been playing it more for the fun over the competitive. But I want to start working on getting my levels up.
Ingame Name: Maxbrink
Discord Tag: Maxbrink#5386

MR:8

Invite sent , Welcome to Astral Hub

A small introduction of yourself: Hey! I´m Ville, i returned to the game recently only to find myself in a dead clan, now clanless and looking for people to play with. I´m looking for a clan where i can hopefully be able to try out the POE content (eidolons and stuff), have something new to do, challenge my warframes and builds on occation, help out and have fun doing it all!

Ingame Name:V1lho
Discord Tag: Vilho#1758
MR: 18

9 hours ago, V1lho said:

A small introduction of yourself: Hey! I´m Ville, i returned to the game recently only to find myself in a dead clan, now clanless and looking for people to play with. I´m looking for a clan where i can hopefully be able to try out the POE content (eidolons and stuff), have something new to do, challenge my warframes and builds on occation, help out and have fun doing it all!

Ingame Name:V1lho
Discord Tag: Vilho#1758
MR: 18

Invite sent , Welcome to Astral Family !! ^^

10 hours ago, doncare8 said:

Hello i am doncare8, this is my go to game when all my other friends are not on

IGN: doncare8

discord: doncare8#0608

MR: 8

Hello a discord friend request has been sent, accept and reply to start your entry.