Jump to content
ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, LennoSenpai said:

Hey guys, my name is Nelson, im portuguese, starterd playing since the game was released but as i thought the game was very boring during that time i never got far so i quit and started playing again in 2016 with a new account.

ID: LennosSenpai

Discord: murexide#7566

MR:14

hey there ive sended you a discord friend request, please accept and dm me to continue your apply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame: DreamyItasu

Discord: Dreamy Itasu#8513

MR: 7

My name’s John, I tried the game some time ago but quit for personal reasons, now I’ve gotten back but I’m still a beginner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DreamyItasu said:

Ingame: DreamyItasu

Discord: Dreamy Itasu#8513 

MR: 7

My name’s John, I tried the game some time ago but quit for personal reasons, now I’ve gotten back but I’m still a beginner

hey there! ive sent you a discord friend request on discord, please accept and send me a dm to continue your apply 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A small introduction of yourself: Hi, I'm Fieynxy. I've been dabbling with Warframe for a while, finally trying to get in more seriously and learn the game. Am maining Trinity Prime right now, really want to learn to play her properly. Currently working through Mars, almost to Phobos.
Ingame Name: Fieynxy
Discord Tag: Fieynx#3955
MR: 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 5:43 AM, MiKaa9000 said:

My names Michael, i live along the east coast. I’m MR5. IGN MiKaa9000, discord name, SRain#0904

ive sent you a discord frient request, accept and dm me to continue your apply! 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Intro:  My name's A.J. I live in the midwest, and I'm new to warframe, and enjoying it quite a bit for the week i've been playing.  The people playing are surprisingly nice on the random public side, so I thought I'd see what clan communities were like.

Ingame:  SaiphSDC   (Saiph is a star in Orion, SDC for space.com when there used to be a very active forum I helped moderate)

MR: 6

Discord: SaiphSDC #2674

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SaiphSDC said:

Intro:  My name's A.J. I live in the midwest, and I'm new to warframe, and enjoying it quite a bit for the week i've been playing.  The people playing are surprisingly nice on the random public side, so I thought I'd see what clan communities were like.

Ingame:  SaiphSDC   (Saiph is a star in Orion, SDC for space.com when there used to be a very active forum I helped moderate)

MR: 6

Discord: SaiphSDC #2674 

hey there! ive sent you a friend request over on discord! accept and dm me to continue your apply! 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi my name is freedomkite5. I just finish my pharmacy tech course and waiting for my license to come in. Was looking for a mmo to play then ff14 and wow. 

IGN:Freedomkite5

discord id: Neix#1410

mr: 7

Edited by Freedomkite5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎18 at 11:21 PM, Freedomkite5 said:

Hi my name is freedomkite5. I just finish my pharmacy tech course and waiting for my license to come in. Was looking for a mmo to play then ff14 and wow. 

IGN:Freedomkite5

discord id: Neix#1410

mr: 7

 

17 hours ago, Falkalator said:

Hi I was kicked because I couldn't use my computer for technical difficulties.

IGN: Falkalator

Discord: Falkalator#5473

MR: 5

hey there! ive sent both of you a friend request over on discord, accept and dm me to cintinue your apply 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...