ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Hello. I made my account in 2015 and wasn't a fan of the game. Came back now to this masterpiece and can't stop playing. Usually play a few hours a day.

Discord: Commander_Moist#1185

IGN: stormbringer777 (made the account a while ago when I thought the game was cool, not paying 200 plat for the change tho)

Hi, played on and off over the years but more recently been playing given all the new exciting updates. Currently in need of a clan as I have hit a wall with the game and my friends have all drifted away from the game. Hoping to overcome it and move forward with the game and finally getting those decent builds

MR:;6

IGN: nathanator2

Discord: Josef Hinkletoff#0092

Hi! My name is Jonas. I started playing a few years ago, but came back a few weeks ago. I'm lookin for a clan and yours seemed like one I want to be a part of!

MR: 6

IGN: IcyTheNinja

Discord: Icy207#1546

4 hours ago, Stormbringer777 said:

Hello. I made my account in 2015 and wasn't a fan of the game. Came back now to this masterpiece and can't stop playing. Usually play a few hours a day.

Discord: Commander_Moist#1185

IGN: stormbringer777 (made the account a while ago when I thought the game was cool, not paying 200 plat for the change tho)

4 hours ago, nathanator2 said:

Hi, played on and off over the years but more recently been playing given all the new exciting updates. Currently in need of a clan as I have hit a wall with the game and my friends have all drifted away from the game. Hoping to overcome it and move forward with the game and finally getting those decent builds

MR:;6

IGN: nathanator2

Discord: Josef Hinkletoff#0092

2 hours ago, IcyTheNinja said:

Hi! My name is Jonas. I started playing a few years ago, but came back a few weeks ago. I'm lookin for a clan and yours seemed like one I want to be a part of!

MR: 6

IGN: IcyTheNinja

Discord: Icy207#1546

ive sent you 2 a friend request on discord! please accept and dm me to continue your apply!

can u recheck your discord ID icy? its says its inocrrect

1 hour ago, Hammer-of-Witches said:

can u recheck your discord ID icy? its says its inocrrect

Oh oops it's Icy#1546

Hi there,

I'm a relatively new player from Germany. I'm looking for people to enjoy the game with and came across your post on Reddit. I am currently working on unlocking more planets and trying out various warframes to get a feeling of what I might want to stick with 🙂

Ingame Name: tyrondis
Discord Tag: Tyrondis#2314
MR: 5

Cheers!
o/

Im new to this game I thought I should give it a go since a lot of people say its an awesome game

IGN: cleansterprime 

Discord:[MIA]MADAUSSIE#9947

MR:2

On 2019-08-11 at 5:02 PM, tyrondis said:

Hi there,

I'm a relatively new player from Germany. I'm looking for people to enjoy the game with and came across your post on Reddit. I am currently working on unlocking more planets and trying out various warframes to get a feeling of what I might want to stick with 🙂

Ingame Name: tyrondis
Discord Tag: Tyrondis#2314

Cheers!
o/

15 hours ago, cleansterPrime said:

Im new to this game I thought I should give it a go since a lot of people say its an awesome game

IGN: cleansterprime 

Discord:[MIA]MADAUSSIE#9947

MR:2

hey there :) ive sended both of you a discord friend request, please accept them and send me a dm to continue your apply!

Hi,

Fairly new to the game, and looking for a cool clan to help unravel the mysteries of the Tenno!

IGN: Jdoki

Discord: Jdoki#8804

3 minutes ago, Jdoki said:

Hi,

Fairly new to the game, and looking for a cool clan to help unravel the mysteries of the Tenno!

IGN: Jdoki

Discord: Jdoki#8804 

hey there, ive sended you a friend request on discord, please accept and dm me to continue your apply! :)

Hey!

Been around for years, used to play on PS4 for about 400 hours, moved over to PC and took a break for a year or two on and off and never got back round to a clan! Now I'm back and ready to go head first into content and am looking for friendly people to do it with! 

IGN: ImYourNewDad

Discord: The Magic 8 Ball#5353

MR:13

On 2019-08-15 at 10:11 PM, ImYourNewDad said:

Hey!

Been around for years, used to play on PS4 for about 400 hours, moved over to PC and took a break for a year or two on and off and never got back round to a clan! Now I'm back and ready to go head first into content and am looking for friendly people to do it with! 

IGN: ImYourNewDad

Discord: The Magic 8 Ball#5353

MR:13

Hello! thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, i've sent you a friend request through Discord, please accept it so I can send you the details of joining us 🙂

Best Regards
Zitexz

Posted (edited)

Hello, I have been playing for a couple weeks,I am still very new, there is sooo much to learn in this game!

I am MR 4

IGN: ArkadiaRaven

Discord: Jen#2775

Edited by ArkadiaRaven

17 hours ago, ArkadiaRaven said:

Hello, I have been playing for a couple weeks,I am still very new, there is sooo much to learn in this game!

I am MR 4

IGN: ArkadiaRaven

Discord: Jen#2775

Hello ArkadiaRaven! thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, i've sent you a friend request through Discord, please accept it so I can send you the details of joining us 🙂

Best Regards
Zitexz

IGN: TWhizzy

Discord: TWhizzy#8622

Started playing about 2 weeks ago. Played about 6 hours every day since then. As an ex destiny/destiny 2 player I'm keen to get back into a clan and start grinding away.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)TWhizzy said:

IGN: TWhizzy

Discord: TWhizzy#8622

Started playing about 2 weeks ago. Played about 6 hours every day since then. As an ex destiny/destiny 2 player I'm keen to get back into a clan and start grinding away.

Hello TWhizzy! thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, i've sent you a friend request through Discord, please accept it so I can send you the details of joining us 🙂

Best Regards
Zitexz

Posted (edited)

Hi, a buddy of mine got me into this game last year and i played maybe an hour. I recently picked it back up and this time its sticking, so i thought id find some people to hang with while i play. 
IGN: Hastati24
Discord: Supermag24#9679

(im assuming by mr you mean mastery rank) MR: 2

Edited by Hastati24

Hi, saw the post on r/warframeclanrecruit. Been playing Warframe on and off (mostly off) since launch. Biggest reason for me taking breaks was finding a consistent group of people to play with. Back again because of the all the open world updates.

IGN: Randomender

Discord: Randomender#4798

MR:6

A small introduction of yourself: Hello New active player. Just joined maybe around 2weeks. Been playing alone mostly or with random match make players. Would love to have more friends to grind and adventure with 😄 
Ingame Name: Raznick
Discord Tag: Medic.H3llSkream#8825
MR: 4 

Played the game from when Messa just came out (damn that was a whole 5 years ago?) and is now just coming back again and omega lost at all this new stuff. Got here from reddit.

IGN: terkmc

Discord: terkmc #6194

MR:7

On 2019-08-28 at 1:05 AM, Hastati24 said:

Hi, a buddy of mine got me into this game last year and i played maybe an hour. I recently picked it back up and this time its sticking, so i thought id find some people to hang with while i play. 
IGN: Hastati24
Discord: Supermag24#9679

(im assuming by mr you mean mastery rank) MR: 2

On 2019-08-28 at 2:10 AM, randomender said:

Hi, saw the post on r/warframeclanrecruit. Been playing Warframe on and off (mostly off) since launch. Biggest reason for me taking breaks was finding a consistent group of people to play with. Back again because of the all the open world updates.

IGN: Randomender

Discord: Randomender#4798

MR:6

On 2019-08-28 at 5:48 PM, Raznick said:

A small introduction of yourself: Hello New active player. Just joined maybe around 2weeks. Been playing alone mostly or with random match make players. Would love to have more friends to grind and adventure with 😄 
Ingame Name: Raznick
Discord Tag: Medic.H3llSkream#8825
MR: 4 

11 hours ago, terkmc said:

Played the game from when Messa just came out (damn that was a whole 5 years ago?) and is now just coming back again and omega lost at all this new stuff. Got here from reddit.

IGN: terkmc

Discord: terkmc #6194

MR:7

Hi there, I've sent all of you friend requests through discord accept and message me when you are available to start your entry.

Hi, I am from Germany and have first joined warframe when it was relativly new. Since then I played on and of. My last break was relativly long and now I am back for a view weeks. I like to play casualy but like a challange and looking for an active clan. I read a lot about the changes since I last left but I could use some help and guidence nontheless. I already joined a clan again but I am the only member that seems to be on regularly so I am looking for something new.

Ingame name: Nu55k0pF
Discord Tag: Gokym#5540
MR: 10 

8 minutes ago, Nu55k0pF said:

Hi, I am from Germany and have first joined warframe when it was relativly new. Since then I played on and of. My last break was relativly long and now I am back for a view weeks. I like to play casualy but like a challange and looking for an active clan. I read a lot about the changes since I last left but I could use some help and guidence nontheless. I already joined a clan again but I am the only member that seems to be on regularly so I am looking for something new.

Ingame name: Nu55k0pF
Discord Tag: Gokym#5540
MR: 10 

Hello Nu55k0pF, thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, i've sent you a friend request through Discord with details of joining us 🙂

Best Regards

Zitexz

Hey man!

from the UK but now living in Germany....Played on PS4 at launch until I had everything and then it fell to the wayside!

Been PC gaming again now for a couple of years and fired it up again there to feed the addiction again! Starting from scratch but would like to be in a decent clan to play with some people.

IGN : PhantomZod

Discord : Phantom_Zone#5954

MR : 3

Edited by PhantomZod

On 2019-09-02 at 5:40 PM, PhantomZod said:

Hey man!

from the UK but now living in Germany....Played on PS4 at launch until I had everything and then it fell to the wayside!

Been PC gaming again now for a couple of years and fired it up again there to feed the addiction again! Starting from scratch but would like to be in a decent clan to play with some people.

IGN : PhantomZod

Discord : Phantom_Zone#5954

MR : 3

Hello PhantomZod, thx for taking interest in wanting to join our clan, i've sent you a friend request through Discord with details of joining us 🙂

Best Regards

Zitexz