Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

Hi i'm Lize, returning player who stopped playing a little while before plains of Eidolon and have recently returned and looking for an active clan. I'm incredibly lost with all the new content.

Im a student but i have a lot of time to play.

IGN: -SM-Lize.

Discord: -SM-Lize.#9924

MR: 20

IGN: grumpgrump

Discord: mikelee#5166

MR: 6

My name is Mike.  I started playing warframe around the time it launched but it was confusing and far more complex than I really wanted.  I have decided to revisit the game and it's even more confusing now and I know it can be made simpler having people around that know what's up, so I would like to find some tennos that can guide me along.  

Hello, I played Warframe for about a year on console but recently made the switch to PC earlier this month! This clan sounded like a good fit as I tend to play this game casually and it gets tiring playing solo 😛

IGN: pvinkillvz

Discord: pvinkillvz#4843

MR: 3

On 2018-05-12 at 5:18 AM, grumpgrump said:

IGN: grumpgrump

Discord: mikelee#5166

MR: 6

My name is Mike.  I started playing warframe around the time it launched but it was confusing and far more complex than I really wanted.  I have decided to revisit the game and it's even more confusing now and I know it can be made simpler having people around that know what's up, so I would like to find some tennos that can guide me along.  

Awaiting your reply on Discord :)

A small introduction of yourself: I'm Kerynean, go by Kery. 26 y/o from Australia, Digital Artist.  New to warframe and really enjoying it so far - hoping joining a clan will help me improve. Still feeling a bit lost understandably! Not much going on IRL at the moment so I'll probably be online quite a bit.
Ingame Name: Kerynean
Discord Tag: Kerynean#7207
MR: 2 (I'd have been 3 today if I didn't end up getting a DC during the test load 😩)

On 2018-05-15 at 3:30 PM, Kerynean said:

A small introduction of yourself: I'm Kerynean, go by Kery. 26 y/o from Australia, Digital Artist.  New to warframe and really enjoying it so far - hoping joining a clan will help me improve. Still feeling a bit lost understandably! Not much going on IRL at the moment so I'll probably be online quite a bit.
Ingame Name: Kerynean
Discord Tag: Kerynean#7207
MR: 2 (I'd have been 3 today if I didn't end up getting a DC during the test load 😩)

Invite sent , Welcome to Astral Family !! ^^

On 2018-05-17 at 3:16 PM, TheGreatKatski said:

Hi there

I'm a new player on PC looking to join the clan, need an active society to be a part of and contribute to and also have people to interact with.

Discord Tag - GreatKatski#0513

Awaiting your reply on Discord ^^ 

Hi, I'm Jason from Malaysia. Casual player, was in a clan but it disbanded and now i'm on a journey looking for a active clan.
Ingame Name: iXiao
Discord Tag: Jason#1254
MR: 14

9 hours ago, iXiao said:

Hi, I'm Jason from Malaysia. Casual player, was in a clan but it disbanded and now i'm on a journey looking for a active clan.
Ingame Name: iXiao
Discord Tag: Jason#1254
MR: 14

Awaiting your reply on Discord ^^ 

Hi! I have previously played Warframe on PS4 and reached MR18. Recently I got a new PC and decided to start playing Warframe here as well, so i'm looking for an active clan. Currently MR2, but have previous experience from playing on PS4.
Ingame Name: pinki3_
Discord Tag: PinkieBarto#9554
MR: 2 

17 hours ago, pinki3_ said:

Hi! I have previously played Warframe on PS4 and reached MR18. Recently I got a new PC and decided to start playing Warframe here as well, so i'm looking for an active clan. Currently MR2, but have previous experience from playing on PS4.

17 hours ago, pinki3_ said:

Awaiting your reply on Discord

Hi! I started playing this game a lot of time ago. I started again in september 2017 and currently i'm searching for a clan to make new friends and learn about PoE and all the new things 😄

IGN: lSilenceDl

Discord: lSilenceDl #6678

MR: 13

18 hours ago, lSilenceDl said:

Hi! I started playing this game a lot of time ago. I started again in september 2017 and currently i'm searching for a clan to make new friends and learn about PoE and all the new things 😄

IGN: lSilenceDl

Discord: lSilenceDl #6678

MR: 13

Invite sent , welcome to Astral Family ^^

Hi guys,

I'm Chris, been playing Warframe on and off for a couple of years now but still newborn level knowledge on the game 😄

I'm mastery 6, my in game name is Zmashalot and my Discord is Helen Kruger#7000.

Would love to be invited and have someone to play with.

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Zmashalot said:

Hi guys,

I'm Chris, been playing Warframe on and off for a couple of years now but still newborn level knowledge on the game 😄

I'm mastery 6, my in game name is Zmashalot and my Discord is Helen Kruger#7000.

Would love to be invited and have someone to play with.

Thanks!

Invite sent , welcome to astral family ^^

Warframe name is Dr.CL4P-TP and Discord is AlphaN3RD.

I'm a student and photographer, on west coast time. MR is 4, will be 5 in about 3 hours. Shotguns and beam weapons are the bees knees for me and interested in going for status builds for late game. Bought the mega update 12 pack and really loving the phage even if it's not the cream of the crop.

19 hours ago, Dr.CL4P-TP said:

Warframe name is Dr.CL4P-TP and Discord is AlphaN3RD.

I'm a student and photographer, on west coast time. MR is 4, will be 5 in about 3 hours. Shotguns and beam weapons are the bees knees for me and interested in going for status builds for late game. Bought the mega update 12 pack and really loving the phage even if it's not the cream of the crop.

Invite sent , Welcome to Astral hub

Heyyo im fairly new to this game, I started somewhere around Dec 2017 but I stopped awhile n now im back. Just another casual player. Also a sucker fr melee. :)

IGN : GHydraHD

Discord : GHydraHD#6553

MR : 4

18 hours ago, GHydraHD said:

Heyyo im fairly new to this game, I started somewhere around Dec 2017 but I stopped awhile n now im back. Just another casual player. Also a sucker fr melee. 🙂

IGN : GHydraHD

Discord : GHydraHD#6553

MR : 4

Invite sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

IGN: HexPhoenix

Discord: HexPhoenix#4241

Hello, i've picked up warframe again after playing it for 20 minutes a year ago, but now i've been enjoying my experience in the game and wanted to join a community. I'm still fairly new to this game, but currently i'm playing it almost every day. 

I'm an italian student, so there may be some time zones problems.

On 2018-06-01 at 9:26 PM, hexphoenix03 said:

IGN: HexPhoenix

Discord: HexPhoenix#4241

Hello, i've picked up warframe again after playing it for 20 minutes a year ago, but now i've been enjoying my experience in the game and wanted to join a community. I'm still fairly new to this game, but currently i'm playing it almost every day. 

I'm an italian student, so there may be some time zones problems.

On 2018-06-07 at 7:18 AM, jimsl1ce said:

Been trying to get into Warframe for over a year in bits n peices, I think I have finally gotten the jist of it

Ingame Name: JIMSL1CE
Discord Tag: JIMSL1CE#1789  

Awaiting your reply on discord from past few days ^^