ThatBlue

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

IGN: ElementriX27

Discord: ElementriX#0523

MR: 14 

Coming back to the game after about 6 months trying to learn railjack but always willing to help new players as well as I do remember a bit.

5 hours ago, ElementriX27 said:

IGN: ElementriX27

Discord: ElementriX#0523

MR: 14 

Coming back to the game after about 6 months trying to learn railjack but always willing to help new players as well as I do remember a bit.

Heya! I've sent you an inv on discord, message me when you're online ^^

Ingame Name: I_Aumaan_I
Discord Tag: Aumaan#0817
MR: 8

Hi, i'm a relatively new player (few weeks) but have been hooked. Currently about to hit mr9 and progressing quickly towards endgame content. Looking for an active guild to have fun with and explore what the game has to offer. 
I have several warframes on the ready and gladly help others to farm materials or do missions as well. 

Edited by I_Aumaan_I

4 hours ago, I_Aumaan_I said:

Ingame Name: I_Aumaan_I
Discord Tag: Aumaan#0817

Hi, i'm a relatively new player (few weeks) but have been hooked. Currently about to hit mr9 and progressing quickly towards endgame content. Looking for an active guild to have fun with and explore what the game has to offer. 
I have several warframes on the ready and gladly help others to farm materials or do missions as well. 

Heya! I've added you on discord, message me when you get the chance^^

Hi, my name is Mask. I like to make offensive jokes while under heavy enemy gunfire. Is that so hard to ask? Was thinking about joining since I'm still pretty new to the game and don't have a whole lot of friends to play Warframe with. It's not that I don't have friends, it's just that they don't like Warframe. I assume it's the grind. I find comfort in the grind.
Ingame name: De7h0nline
Discord Tag: Mask#2626
MR: 5

vor 4 Stunden schrieb De7h0nline:

Hi, my name is Mask. I like to make offensive jokes while under heavy enemy gunfire. Is that so hard to ask? Was thinking about joining since I'm still pretty new to the game and don't have a whole lot of friends to play Warframe with. It's not that I don't have friends, it's just that they don't like Warframe. I assume it's the grind. I find comfort in the grind.
Ingame name: De7h0nline
Discord Tag: Mask#2626
MR: 5

Hey there, I added you on discord! Pls msg me there then

Hey. My name is Dave. I’m 23 and have been gaming for most my life. Recently my brother got me into Warframe and I love it. It’s just not as fun playing alone. 

IGN: Taffybeard

Discord: daveg#2096

MR3

2 hours ago, (XB1)Taffybeard said:

Hey. My name is Dave. I’m 23 and have been gaming for most my life. Recently my brother got me into Warframe and I love it. It’s just not as fun playing alone. 

IGN: Taffybeard

Discord: daveg#2096

MR3

Heya! I've sent you a friend request on discord, message me when you can

IGN: Ehde

Discord: Ed The Red#7457

Played on console for awhile, now finally getting into it on PC. Been a long time since I played so lots of new content for me. Looking to level up and learn the game.

My name is Kevin

IGN is Kievain

Discord is Kevin#2116  

Returning after not playing for about, looking for a new clan to grow in.

MR is 13

On 2020-02-24 at 8:39 AM, Ehde said:

IGN: Ehde

Discord: Ed The Red#7457

Played on console for awhile, now finally getting into it on PC. Been a long time since I played so lots of new content for me. Looking to level up and learn the game.

Heya I've sent you a discord inv, message me when you are free

On 2020-02-24 at 8:52 AM, Kievain said:

My name is Kevin

IGN is Kievain

Discord is Kevin#2116  

Returning after not playing for about, looking for a new clan to grow in.

MR is 13

Heya, I've sent you a discord inv, message me when you are free

Im michael. I used to play on PS4 then slowly got into warframe on pc. 

IGN: MiKaa9000

discord: m1cheal#0904

MR 7

Posted (edited)
vor einer Stunde schrieb MiKaa9000:

Im michael. I used to play on PS4 then slowly got into warframe on pc. 

IGN: MiKaa9000

discord: m1cheal#0904

MR 7

Hey there! I sent you the discord invite, please accept it when u r online the next time.

Edited by PiXxELs95

Hey there folks, Kinda not sure where to classify myself as being a new person or what, I'm still learning all that i can, I've played off and on for a few years now, semi-casually at that, but really wanting to learn more and to really get into more squad oriented play instead of just chugging mostly solo, (I spent a good chunk of this time playing on the switch as well, I don't know what that adds to my credibility but Hey its experience right?) Hope that i might be able to find a place here

Ingame Name: KittenWithPancake
Discord Tag: Kitten With Pancake#6969
MR:9

Posted (edited)

Ingame Name: TheogermaI
Discord Tag: Theogermal#8058
MR: 25

Hey there, been playing on and off since 2014. Usually swap between playing Warframe and Path of Exile so looking for a more casual clan to join. Got most of the weapons in the game, as well as the warframes (Forma'd as well 😄). Mainly looking for a place that has active people rather than half dead clans where no one talks at all or only has 3 people online all day.

Edited by TheogermaI
discord tag

On 2020-03-25 at 11:05 AM, KittenWithPancake said:

Hey there folks, Kinda not sure where to classify myself as being a new person or what, I'm still learning all that i can, I've played off and on for a few years now, semi-casually at that, but really wanting to learn more and to really get into more squad oriented play instead of just chugging mostly solo, (I spent a good chunk of this time playing on the switch as well, I don't know what that adds to my credibility but Hey its experience right?) Hope that i might be able to find a place here

Ingame Name: KittenWithPancake
Discord Tag: Kitten With Pancake#6969
MR:9

Heya! I've added you on discord, message me when you are free

49 minutes ago, TheogermaI said:

Ingame Name: TheogermaI
Discord Tag: Theogermal#8058
MR: 25

Hey there, been playing on and off since 2014. Usually swap between playing Warframe and Path of Exile so looking for a more casual clan to join. Got most of the weapons in the game, as well as the warframes (Forma'd as well 😄). Mainly looking for a place that has active people rather than half dead clans where no one talks at all or only has 3 people online all day.

Heya! I've sent a friend request on discord, message me when you are free

Hi, I took a break from Warframe, and am back into it. My in-game name is Water_Rull, my Discord name is Water Splasher76, and my mastery rank is currently 7

2 hours ago, Water_Rull said:

Hi, I took a break from Warframe, and am back into it. My in-game name is Water_Rull, my Discord name is Water Splasher76, and my mastery rank is currently 7

Hello, please write again your discord name in this form: Sheepwrangler#6456 otherwise we can't contact you.

Hey, I'm returning player who might need a bit of help with reminding important stuff 😅 Looking for community where we can help each other ^^

IGN: mnbvcxz5634
Discord: MajesticRat#3798
MR: 9