Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

54 minutes ago, WilboBaggins23 said:

Hey, new player. Playing for about a month or so. In a clan atm but it's really quiet and haven't really found many people to join up with. Looking for a bit of a community 🙂

IGN : WilboBaggins23

Discord : WilboBaggins23 #6686

MR 5 

Heya! I've sent you a discord inv as Bandit_xix. Message me when you have the time

Decided to check some older games I haven't played in a while, and landed back here. Been playing on and off for a couple years. Every time I come back there's so much new stuff.
IGN: Sephyros
Discord Tag: Sephyros#7018
MR: 7

Edited by Sephyros
53 minutes ago, Sephyros said:

Decided to check some older games I haven't played in a while, and landed back here. Been playing on and off for a couple years. Every time I come back there's so much new stuff.
IGN: Sephyros
Discord Tag: Sephyros#7018
MR: 7

Heya! I've sent you a discord inv as Bandit_xix. Message me when you have the time

• 5 weeks later...

I am an relatively old player, but on an account that was created and left innactive for a long time.I have been playing intensely ever since I rejoined the game going up a mastery every couple of days.

MR:6

IGN: Manop222

Discord:manop2020#1539

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-06-01 at 8:47 PM, Manop222 said:

I am an relatively old player, but on an account that was created and left innactive for a long time.I have been playing intensely ever since I rejoined the game going up a mastery every couple of days.

MR:6

IGN: Manop222

Discord:manop2020#1539

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm kind off new player, It is my 2nd account, first account i had when warframe started (long time ago) but now after very long break I'm starting from scratches. And also I'm not native english speaker so i may make some mistakes while typing in english. Anyway i hope i can join to You and play together 🙂 

Ingame Name: Sir_Demsang
Discord Tag: Sir Lancelot#8230
MR: 3 (probably today 4)

1 hour ago, Sir_Demsang said:

Hello, I'm kind off new player, It is my 2nd account, first account i had when warframe started (long time ago) but now after very long break I'm starting from scratches. And also I'm not native english speaker so i may make some mistakes while typing in english. Anyway i hope i can join to You and play together 🙂 

Ingame Name: Sir_Demsang
Discord Tag: Sir Lancelot#8230
MR: 3 (probably today 4)

Hi! I am a new-ish player, I had an account on PS4 a while ago but i'm recently getting back into the game. I am mute and am looking for a clan that will be a fun experience to get back into the game! 

IGN : Shukkoku 

Discord : olDkASHi#9107

MR : 4 (5 by tonight) 

❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am a new player to the game and am looking to learn and play with cool people. Long term goal is to join Astral Ethereum. I enjoy being in comms even though I tend to be quiet I enjoy the chatter. 

IGN: Fuummii

Discord: Fuummii#8969

MR: 8

Hello. I am a player recently got back to Warframe.

I am looking for a wonderful clan that I can contribute and enjoy.

Although I am not an endgame or some hardcore player.

Hope that I can join your clan. Thank you.😊

IGN : VermillionXI

MR : 19

Discord : RAven#3364

8 hours ago, VermillionXI said:

Hello. I am a player recently got back to Warframe.

I am looking for a wonderful clan that I can contribute and enjoy.

Although I am not an endgame or some hardcore player.

Hope that I can join your clan. Thank you.😊

IGN : VermillionXI

MR : 19

Discord : RAven#3364

On 2020-08-16 at 11:44 PM, Emerald_Emperor said:

Hi, I was a member of this clan last year but have been inactive for a year or so - I'm back to playing regularly now. Hoping to join again if that's OK!

IGN: Emerald_Emperor
Discord: Lacerate#9585
MR: 14

Hello I've sent you a friend request on discord, accept and reply to continue.

On 2020-08-20 at 6:40 PM, Falkalator said:

I used to be part of this clan, but I stopped playing Warframe for a while. I hope to play this game more frequently nowadays however.

IGN: Falkalator

Discord: Falkalator#5473

I've messaged you on discord

On 2020-08-15 at 3:20 PM, NixLegic said:

IGN: NixLegic
Discord: LaxusTailX#9297

Took a 2 years break and recently came back, hope to join your clan as it sounds friendly and have a welcoming community.

Hello I've sent you a friend request over discords accept and reply to continue

IGN: Izumowo

Discord: Izumowo#0131

MR: 2

my account is a couple years old but stopped playing, came back for the new deimos update and would like to have a group of people to help me through my journey so that i can help other new players when they come around 🙂

On 2020-08-29 at 3:44 AM, Izumowo said:

IGN: Izumowo

Discord: Izumowo#0131

MR: 2

my account is a couple years old but stopped playing, came back for the new deimos update and would like to have a group of people to help me through my journey so that i can help other new players when they come around 🙂

IGN:- Silverraygun

Discord:- S a n a k a n#5598

MR:- 22

Hey I used to be part of this clan about 2 years ago but took an extended break from the game. I recently slowly got back into it and am slowly working my way through all the content that I've missed out on, frames, quests, weapons etc. Not really a competitive player but I am playing actively right now again so would love to rejoin!

On 2020-09-01 at 5:57 PM, Silverraygun said:

IGN:- Silverraygun

Discord:- S a n a k a n#5598

MR:- 22

Hey I used to be part of this clan about 2 years ago but took an extended break from the game. I recently slowly got back into it and am slowly working my way through all the content that I've missed out on, frames, quests, weapons etc. Not really a competitive player but I am playing actively right now again so would love to rejoin!

32 minutes ago, Lord_Shegan said:

Old time player, that returned in game (lost way of accessing previous account). Playing casually and in fro self enjoyment

Ingame Name: Lord_Shegan
Discord Tag: Artorias_DLS#5620
MR: 3

• Like 1