Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

A small introduction of yourself:

Hi! I'm Eli~ I'm a returning player to the game Warframe. And I'm looking for a Clan, as my previous one has dispersed since my departure. I'm eager to get going in the game, and hyped to get started on a tenora build I planned about a year ago (once reaching MR 10 of course!)

Ingame Name: Klyzein

Discord Tag: Eli#9834

MR: 8

I've been playing for a couple of months doing everything solo. I am currently in a ghost clan with some people from a discord server, but the clan is inactive so I'm looking for a new one to join. 
IGN: SparkValkyrie
Discord Tag: Spark Valkyrie#9389

Edited by SparkValkyrie

Hello, my name is Finn im 14 years old and have been playing for a little while now. I have some platinum items and have started getting more into trading but I still find myself kind of inexperienced at the game. I really like support roles and am working on an equinox support build. I play only to have fun, I try but I never tryhard. I really would love to have some people to play with it would make supporting a lot more fun.

IGN: SpeedMaster135                                                                                                                                                                                Discord: SpeedMaster#5834

Edited by SpeedMaster135
5 hours ago, SpeedMaster135 said:

Hello, my name is Finn im 14 years old and have been playing for a little while now. I have some platinum items and have started getting more into trading but I still find myself kind of inexperienced at the game. I really like support roles and am working on an equinox support build. I play only to have fun, I try but I never tryhard. I really would love to have some people to play with it would make supporting a lot more fun.

IGN: SpeedMaster135                                                                                                                                                                                Discord: SpeedMaster#5834

Hey , can you mention your Discord ID? so i can contact you ASAP. 🙂

Hi all, I'm Richard, from NZ. I'm pretty new to the game, so would love the opportunity to get to know more players. Loving the game so far. 
IRL, i'm a 30 year old army officer.

Ingame Name: Auraelian
Discord Tag: Tikas#2837  
MR: 4

On 2018-06-09 at 11:23 PM, Klyzein said:

A small introduction of yourself:

Hi! I'm Eli~ I'm a returning player to the game Warframe. And I'm looking for a Clan, as my previous one has dispersed since my departure. I'm eager to get going in the game, and hyped to get started on a tenora build I planned about a year ago (once reaching MR 10 of course!)

Ingame Name: Klyzein

Discord Tag: Eli#9834

On 2018-06-09 at 11:33 PM, SparkValkyrie said:

I've been playing for a couple of months doing everything solo. I am currently in a ghost clan with some people from a discord server, but the clan is inactive so I'm looking for a new one to join. 
IGN: SparkValkyrie
Discord Tag: Spark Valkyrie#9389

Welcome to Astral Family !! ^^

Hey, My names Jon been playing warframe on and off now since update 13. Im pretty much up for anything, farming credits? IM IN! void fissures? You betcha! although as i havent played since plains launch day im abit behind when it comes to what to actually farm (arcanes, Ostron standing etc).

Ive been searching for a clan for days after coming back looking for something good. So i hope you guys can be it.

Ingame Name: Perfectexample
Discord Tag: Perfectexample#4286
MR: 15

On 2018-06-09 at 8:52 PM, Xx-DEVIL-xX said:
On 2018-06-09 at 3:15 PM, SpeedMaster135 said:

Hey , can you mention your Discord ID? so i can contact you ASAP. 🙂

I'm pretty sure its in my first post but its 

SpeedMaster#5834

On 2018-06-10 at 7:51 AM, HailOurEmperor said:

IGN: HailOurEmperor

MR7

Discord: LetMeSleepAllDay#7119

Hi, I'm sleepy. I played warframe until about mr6 a year ago and just got back into it recently. Looking to try a bit harder in the game and still somewhat lost with all the new content haha.

On 2018-06-10 at 11:13 AM, Auraelian said:

Hi all, I'm Richard, from NZ. I'm pretty new to the game, so would love the opportunity to get to know more players. Loving the game so far. 
IRL, i'm a 30 year old army officer.

Ingame Name: Auraelian
Discord Tag: Tikas#2837  
MR: 4

Invites ,Sent  , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

On 2018-06-14 at 5:01 AM, KageTachi said:

Hey Hey, I'm KageTachi: MR 7

Discord is :kagetachi#5324

I've been out of the game for some time. Coming back and trying to remember how to play.

I'm on 3-5 times a week, and always looking for some fun

Invite Sent , Welcome to Astral Family

Hello, I'm John but most people call me Krabs. I'm looking for a clan to play with. I find that my activity in games is heavily dependent on what clan/guild I'm in (if I like the group of people I'm playing with then I play a lot more). Hopefully AA will be a good fit for me 🙂 

Ingame Name: Krabkakes95
Discord Tag: Krabs#6157
MR: 6

Edited by Krabkakes95

Hi there, i'm Gabriele. I'm a veteran player who just came back playing after quite some time. I'm still trying to get my bearings of what has changed in the last few months, but most importantly I'm looking forward to being in a rich and welcoming community (and, let's be honest, to have access to a well-organized and full dojo).
Ingame Name: Gabry_96
Discord Tag: N7 Gabry#1633
MR: 21

Hi, my name is Brandon Lee, I'm 19 years, born in SA and recently moved to Europe.

IGN: BrandoNasia

Discord: Brandon Lee#0393

MR: 12

Looking for a clan that's fun and active.

Edited by BrandoNasia

Intro: I'm Accurian, clocked 80 hours into the game and still going strong. Wanted to get a clan to access some of the clan-exclusive weapons and whatnot, and hopefully get some help or advice. Just want to be part of something instead of just playing the game mostly solo. I'm 21 years old, mature, always online and relatively active (roughly +4 hours daily, give or take) and always here to learn more and get better.
Ingame Name: Accurian
Discord: Accurian#2371
MR: 7

Hello, I am a stay at home husband who has recently gotten into Warframe in my free time from East coast USA, the wife also has started recently too.

in game name: 5kizzy

Discord: Skizzy#1483

MR: 5

2 hours ago, 5kizzy said:

Hello, I am a stay at home husband who has recently gotten into Warframe in my free time from East coast USA, the wife also has started recently too.

in game name: 5kizzy

Discord: Skizzy#1483

MR: 5

2 hours ago, Accurian said:

Intro: I'm Accurian, clocked 80 hours into the game and still going strong. Wanted to get a clan to access some of the clan-exclusive weapons and whatnot, and hopefully get some help or advice. Just want to be part of something instead of just playing the game mostly solo. I'm 21 years old, mature, always online and relatively active (roughly +4 hours daily, give or take) and always here to learn more and get better.
Ingame Name: Accurian
Discord: Accurian#2371
MR: 7

6 hours ago, BrandoNasia said:

Hi, my name is Brandon Lee, I'm 19 years, born in SA and recently moved to Europe.

IGN: BrandoNasia

Discord: Brandon Lee#0393

MR: 12

Looking for a clan that's fun and active.

Invite Sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

IGN: CosmicGenos

Discord : CelestialBlades#0728
 MR: 2

I am from Europe, started playing a long time ago, but came back for short sessions. Now I am going for the long Run. 

I am Liam, 16 

Edited by CosmicGenos

Hey my Name is Maximilian, I am 19 years old and from Germany. 
I started playing Warframe 2 Month ago with some Friends, but they quited and now I am searching some new and nice People to play with.
At the moment I got a play time from 184 Hours.
Like in other Games, like Overwatch, Battlefield, LoL :^), etc. I really enjoy to play a Supportive Role. 
But my favorite Frames are Saryn, Valkyr, Mirage and for sure Trinity.
I am really sorry if my English is not the Yellow from the Egg. :^)

IGN: Salzleiche

Discord: Salzleiche#5060

MR: 11