Jump to content

Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!


Recommended Posts

IGN: Azaze110

Discord: Zazella#3547

MR 10

I am returning to the game on daily basis after about a year hiatus, want to explore new vistas (Eidolon) with other people. I have a new baby and a great full time job, so mostly game at night (PST), live in Eugene, OR. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a student from Finland. I've been playing a little under a year now. Still feel like I'm really new to the game. Nice guy to play with I guess.. Mostly wanted to join, because my previous clan wasn't that active and this one has better emblem.. Don't judge me. I'm currently not able to play PoE or Onslaught (Too low fps.. Literally unplayable.. Yes I game on a potato.), but I'm working on it (I'm putting together slightly more powerful PC.. kinda hard with a student budget, but I'm making progress).

InGame Name: NamelessssKing

Discord: MoraGan#8719

MR: 14

Edited by NamelessssKing
Added Info
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there! You may call me Filen. I’m a French doctor student right now and I got back to warframe just by now after 2 years (as I have currently a month of holidays) ! I tried my best to catch up but without such succes I am very interested on your clan so here is the message you asked for ^^ (I am 18 btw)

IGN : Alckayne

 

Discord : Filen#9496

 

MR : 12

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alckayne said:

Hello there! You may call me Filen. I’m a French doctor student right now and I got back to warframe just by now after 2 years (as I have currently a month of holidays) ! I tried my best to catch up but without such succes I am very interested on your clan so here is the message you asked for ^^ (I am 18 btw)

IGN : Alckayne

 

Discord : Filen#9496

 

MR : 12

Sorry can't add you on Discord due to your Privacy settings that you have managed yourself , can you add me ? My discord  : DEVIL#9388

Edited by Xx-DEVIL-xX
Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 13 minutes, Xx-DEVIL-xX a dit :

Sorry can't add you on Discord due to your Privacy settings that you have managed yourself , can you add me ? My discord  : DEVIL#9388

Sorry for the inconvenience I sent my request on discord ^^

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-06-18 at 1:32 AM, Krabkakes95 said:

Hello, I'm John but most people call me Krabs. I'm looking for a clan to play with. I find that my activity in games is heavily dependent on what clan/guild I'm in (if I like the group of people I'm playing with then I play a lot more). Hopefully AA will be a good fit for me 🙂 

Ingame Name: Krabkakes95
Discord Tag: Krabs#6157
MR: 6

 

On 2018-06-18 at 1:51 AM, Gabry_96 said:

Hi there, i'm Gabriele. I'm a veteran player who just came back playing after quite some time. I'm still trying to get my bearings of what has changed in the last few months, but most importantly I'm looking forward to being in a rich and welcoming community (and, let's be honest, to have access to a well-organized and full dojo).
Ingame Name: Gabry_96
Discord Tag: N7 Gabry#1633
MR: 21

 

14 hours ago, 5kizzy said:

Hello, I am a stay at home husband who has recently gotten into Warframe in my free time from East coast USA, the wife also has started recently too.

in game name: 5kizzy

Discord: Skizzy#1483

MR: 5

 

Invitation Sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, name is Daniel, been playing for 3 years or so. Just finished high school going to university, recently got back into warframe, looking for a clan to hangout with.

Ingame Name: -AFK_AZK-

Discord: Daniel#7551

MR 17

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -AFK_AZK- said:

hello, name is Daniel, been playing for 3 years or so. Just finished high school going to university, recently got back into warframe, looking for a clan to hangout with.

Ingame Name: -AFK_AZK-

Discord: Daniel#7551

MR 17

 

6 hours ago, Alckayne said:

Hello there! You may call me Filen. I’m a French doctor student right now and I got back to warframe just by now after 2 years (as I have currently a month of holidays) ! I tried my best to catch up but without such succes I am very interested on your clan so here is the message you asked for ^^ (I am 18 btw)

IGN : Alckayne

 

Discord : Filen#9496

 

MR : 12

 

10 hours ago, FrostLileth said:

I just came back for the Sacrifice update, looking for an active clan

still a bit rusty tho

 

IGN:Frostlileth

Discord:Penguin#0934

MR:17

 

Invite Sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^ 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, my name is Chris.  I haven't played since 2016, and I am looking for a casual clan to play the game with.  I have 1,020 hours into the game.  I'm 22 and currently living in California.
Ingame Name: iTriggz
Discord Tag: Christophe III#0037
MR: 17

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-06-19 at 1:44 AM, NamelessssKing said:

I'm a student from Finland. I've been playing a little under a year now. Still feel like I'm really new to the game. Nice guy to play with I guess.. Mostly wanted to join, because my previous clan wasn't that active and this one has better emblem.. Don't judge me. I'm currently not able to play PoE or Onslaught (Too low fps.. Literally unplayable.. Yes I game on a potato.), but I'm working on it (I'm putting together slightly more powerful PC.. kinda hard with a student budget, but I'm making progress).

InGame Name: NamelessssKing

Discord: MoraGan#8719

MR: 14

 

16 hours ago, DraQeu said:

Hi, I am a university student from Belgium and got back into Warframe after quiting 4 years ago. Looking for a clan to grind with.

IGN: DraQeu
Discord: DraQeu#9043
MR: 10

 

17 hours ago, iTriggz said:

Hello, my name is Chris.  I haven't played since 2016, and I am looking for a casual clan to play the game with.  I have 1,020 hours into the game.  I'm 22 and currently living in California.
Ingame Name: iTriggz
Discord Tag: Christophe III#0037
MR: 17

 

18 hours ago, Pawwn said:

A finnish guy back after a 3-year break from Warframe. As lost as you can be.

IGN: Pawwn

Discord: Soppis#6308

MR: 7

Invites Sent , Welcome to Astral Family ^^

Link to post
Share on other sites

A small introduction of yourself: Ehi, I'm "Massa" (That's how people call me online) and I'm a student and a 18 years old boy who lives in Italy and I'm really active ingame, returned a week ago from a quite long "pause" for school stuff, I started playing this game 4 and a half years ago and I never liked exping stuff so that's why I'm still low mastery but I'm quite experienced with almost all of the content, hope I can have someone to play with and hang out.
Ingame Name: ilbudinoviola
Discord : Massa#1947
MR: almost 14

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiya! I'm PopTart, I like to collect decorations for my orbiter (aka hoarding ayatan statues till the cows come home) and I really like the color purple. I'm still learning things about Warframe and even though at my MR, I still am new to farming specific bosses for parts (Harrow parts for example, never understood what Rotation C meant) I also really like to meet new friends and just searching for a new clan to call home. I enjoy doing Capturas of warframes even though I'm not too good at photography but practice makes perfect! Outside of the Warframe universe, as of right now I am a senior in high school and enrolled at a technical school (career center is another good name) I live in the United States and have a crippling addiction to coffee. 


Ingame Name: ThePopTartOverlord
Discord Tag: PopTart_Overlord#2779
MR: 8

  •  
Edited by ThePopTartOverlord
forgot to type things, sorry ;7;
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-06-21 at 4:22 PM, Ilbudinoviola said:

A small introduction of yourself: Ehi, I'm "Massa" (That's how people call me online) and I'm a student and a 18 years old boy who lives in Italy and I'm really active ingame, returned a week ago from a quite long "pause" for school stuff, I started playing this game 4 and a half years ago and I never liked exping stuff so that's why I'm still low mastery but I'm quite experienced with almost all of the content, hope I can have someone to play with and hang out.
Ingame Name: ilbudinoviola
Discord : Massa#1947
MR: almost 14

 

11 hours ago, ThePopTartOverlord said:

Hiya! I'm PopTart, I like to collect decorations for my orbiter (aka hoarding ayatan statues till the cows come home) and I really like the color purple. I'm still learning things about Warframe and even though at my MR, I still am new to farming specific bosses for parts (Harrow parts for example, never understood what Rotation C meant) I also really like to meet new friends and just searching for a new clan to call home. I enjoy doing Capturas of warframes even though I'm not too good at photography but practice makes perfect! Outside of the Warframe universe, as of right now I am a senior in high school and enrolled at a technical school (career center is another good name) I live in the United States and have a crippling addiction to coffee. 


 Ingame Name: ThePopTartOverlord
Discord Tag: PopTart_Overlord#2779
MR: 8

  •  

Discord Friend Requests sent!
~We can move on to the clan invites once accepted. ^ ^

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN: GilbertChan
Discord: Gilbert#2115
MR:Rank 9

I used to have a M20 acc a few years back. Someone hacked into my steam account and it resulted in loss of my WF account as well. As in a ban. It's a long story. Haven't played since Latron Wraith was released, infact the exact day it was released. Been playing since a closed alpha type of stage. Even have the shirt and headband from the founders pack as well. Over 6k hours in the game, 1600 on steam alone. Looking for an active clan to play with people and have some fun with! I want to get serious back into the game. I used to be a co-leader of Space Sharks if any vet player remembers those days, it was the clan AGayGuyPlays was in. Looking to be able to engage in the farm I used to do in this game back when I first started. So I'd love to join and be part of the team once again, just like the olden days of warframe. All Hail The Booben!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GilbertChan said:

IGN: GilbertChan
Discord: Gilbert#2115
MR:Rank 9

I used to have a M20 acc a few years back. Someone hacked into my steam account and it resulted in loss of my WF account as well. As in a ban. It's a long story. Haven't played since Latron Wraith was released, infact the exact day it was released. Been playing since a closed alpha type of stage. Even have the shirt and headband from the founders pack as well. Over 6k hours in the game, 1600 on steam alone. Looking for an active clan to play with people and have some fun with! I want to get serious back into the game. I used to be a co-leader of Space Sharks if any vet player remembers those days, it was the clan AGayGuyPlays was in. Looking to be able to engage in the farm I used to do in this game back when I first started. So I'd love to join and be part of the team once again, just like the olden days of warframe. All Hail The Booben!!

Discord Friend Requests sent!
~We can move on to the clan invites once accepted. ^ ^

Link to post
Share on other sites

A small introduction of yourself: Started Warframe 5 years ago but stopped due to lack of content back then. So I had almost all of the planets locked but also had most of the zones available to enter due to the fact that I had half of zone I had previously done before they implemented these this solar system haha. 
Ingame Name: MikeHuntz
Discord Tag: MikeHuntz#9247  
MR:6

Link to post
Share on other sites

About: Idk some dumb nerd who sometimes makes mods and works in UE4 occasionally,

           got back into warframe as a daily thing and need a clan to play with.

Ign/Discord

BrandonHLM #6813 [generally the same for everything]

Mastery Rank: 6

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-06-24 at 2:08 AM, MikeHuntz said:

A small introduction of yourself: Started Warframe 5 years ago but stopped due to lack of content back then. So I had almost all of the planets locked but also had most of the zones available to enter due to the fact that I had half of zone I had previously done before they implemented these this solar system haha. 
Ingame Name: MikeHuntz
Discord Tag: MikeHuntz#9247  
MR:6

 

On 2018-06-24 at 7:34 AM, oplexz said:

A small introduction of yourself: A russian guy that started playing 2 weeks ago, enjoying myself and having fun grinding
Ingame Name: oplexz
Discord Tag: oplexz#7513
MR: 5

 

2 hours ago, BrandonHLM said:

About: Idk some dumb nerd who sometimes makes mods and works in UE4 occasionally,

           got back into warframe as a daily thing and need a clan to play with.

Ign/Discord

BrandonHLM #6813 [generally the same for everything]

Mastery Rank: 6

 

Discord Friend Requests sent!
~We can move on to the clan invites once accepted. ^ ^

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I'm a student from Denmark and i have been playing Warframe on and of for the last 3 years, but i have been getting back into the game and have been looking for a group to play with and show me what i should even do. I have just finished the war within and have almost completed my star chart.

IGN: ericvolt2001

Discord: Mr. Cow#3504

MR: 8

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...