Astral Awakening Now Recruiting l Rank 10 Mountain Clan l Academy Style l 24/7 Active Discord l New Player Friendly l Come Join Us!

7 hours ago, ericvolt2001 said:

Hello,

I'm a student from Denmark and i have been playing Warframe on and of for the last 3 years, but i have been getting back into the game and have been looking for a group to play with and show me what i should even do. I have just finished the war within and have almost completed my star chart.

IGN: ericvolt2001

Discord: Mr. Cow#3504

MR: 8

3 hours ago, MiiVD said:

Nothing interesting to say.

IGN: MiiVD

Discord: !!!#0001

MR: 10

Discord Friend Requests sent!
~We can move on to the clan invites once accepted. ^ ^

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

Hi recently returned player to Warframe. Last time I played was before Planes of Eidolon and Oberon Prime was the new hot thing. 😅

Anyway I was looking for a new group of casual friends on Warframe.

IGN: Aephagis

Discord: Philtre#7715

MR: 22

1 minute ago, Aephagis said:

Hi recently returned player to Warframe. Last time I played was before Planes of Eidolon and Oberon Prime was the new hot thing. 😅

Anyway I was looking for a new group of casual friends on Warframe.

IGN: Aephagis

Discord: Philtre#7715

MR: 22

(If you did not receive a Discord Friend Request, send me one at WarriorExo#8659)

17 minutes ago, nofear5913 said:

Hello my name is nofear, just started the game a month ago trying learn everything.

IGN: nofear5913

Discord: NoFear#5413

MR: 6

I'm a returning player but with everything that's been added and changed I might as well be a new player. Looking to hopefully find some people to do things with, and who will potentially guide me in the right direction since I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
Ingame Name: Gothicer
Discord Tag: Gothicer#5593
MR: 4

Eyyy, Wassup, I quit for like 6 Months now and I need help getting back to my form so here I am.

IGN : Veltronix 

Discord : Veltronix#4788 (It's case sensitive)

MR : 7

Edited by Veltronix
11 hours ago, Gundunca said:

Hi Returning player, got a little burned out playing pretty much solo.

Hoping to find a friendly clan to learn some things and have fun

Ingame Name: Gundunca
Discord Tag: Nemesis1978#2717
MR:14

5 hours ago, Gothicer said:

I'm a returning player but with everything that's been added and changed I might as well be a new player. Looking to hopefully find some people to do things with, and who will potentially guide me in the right direction since I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
Ingame Name: Gothicer
Discord Tag: Gothicer#5593
MR: 4

11 minutes ago, Veltronix said:

Eyyy, Wassup, I quit for like 6 Months now and I need help getting back to my form so here I am.

IGN : Veltronix 

Discord : Veltronix#4788 (It's case sensitive)

MR : 7

29 minutes ago, ZecVice said:

Sup...Im ZecVice from malaysia and i need more friends beacuse im alone ☺️

IGN : ZecVice

Discord : Zecter#4533

MR : 4

Hi guys! Returning player here~ (gone on hiatus just before Khora's release XD)
Of course, I'm finding a new nice/chill clan willing to take a vet. like me in. Always willing to find new friends to play with.

IGN: Verstael

Discord Invertex#1160

MR: 16

1 hour ago, Verstael said:

Hi guys! Returning player here~ (gone on hiatus just before Khora's release XD)
Of course, I'm finding a new nice/chill clan willing to take a vet. like me in. Always willing to find new friends to play with.

IGN: Verstael

Discord Invertex#1160

MR: 16

Hey, my name is Chris, I'm 31 years old, and am returning from a break.  I've done most of the content either in a PUG or solo in my 340 hours in-game and feel like this clan would be a good fit for me moving forward.

IGN:  Chrispoo

Discord:  Chrispoo#0911

MR:  19

2 hours ago, Chrispoo said:

Hey, my name is Chris, I'm 31 years old, and am returning from a break.  I've done most of the content either in a PUG or solo in my 340 hours in-game and feel like this clan would be a good fit for me moving forward.

IGN:  Chrispoo

Discord:  Chrispoo#0911

MR:  19

2 hours ago, apricotsage420 said:

Hi i'm apricot and i main limbo(aka god frame)
Ig :apricotsage420

Discord:The Lord of Frui'ts#6848
MR: 10

Hi,

My name is Blaz 28 years old IT guy from UK. I am completely new in Warframe, now playing solo for around 2 months. I manage to get a lot of answers to the game and everything about it online, but I know I am still missing a lot to it. 

My IGN: SpiritSLO

Discord: SpiritSLO#0150

MR: I assume this is Mastery rank: 3

Thanks, Blaz

34 minutes ago, SpiritSLO said:

Hi,

My name is Blaz 28 years old IT guy from UK. I am completely new in Warframe, now playing solo for around 2 months. I manage to get a lot of answers to the game and everything about it online, but I know I am still missing a lot to it. 

My IGN: SpiritSLO

Discord: SpiritSLO#0150

MR: I assume this is Mastery rank: 3

Thanks, Blaz

Hey, I picked the game back up recently and I'm still pretty new (rushed through the story tho so I just finished Sacrifice). Looking for a clan cause the game is more fun in a group (and also research-able blueprints)

IGN: MDS19

Discord: MDS_Dan#8289

MR: 7

Hello, I've recently returned to the game after a bit over a year break, and am trying to get back into everything. Willing to help out the newer players as well once I do get back up to speed.

IGN: Bryanogen

Discord: Bryanogen#3990

MR: 23

Heya! A new player here, looking for a place to belong, learn and socialize in. :) I am 26, hail from the glorious land of Finland and work in the game industry.

Ingame Name: Unelias
Discord Tag: Unelias#6348
MR: 2

On 2018-06-30 at 4:10 PM, Animotix said:

Hey, I've recently started playing warframe about couple months ago. And I'm looking for an active and chill clan to hang with for the long haul.
IGN: Animotix
Discord: ClockworkEsp #3361
MR: 8

22 hours ago, MDS19 said:

Hey, I picked the game back up recently and I'm still pretty new (rushed through the story tho so I just finished Sacrifice). Looking for a clan cause the game is more fun in a group (and also research-able blueprints)

IGN: MDS19

Discord: MDS_Dan#8289

MR: 7

16 hours ago, Bryanogen said:

Hello, I've recently returned to the game after a bit over a year break, and am trying to get back into everything. Willing to help out the newer players as well once I do get back up to speed.

IGN: Bryanogen

Discord: Bryanogen#3990

MR: 23

12 hours ago, Unelias said:

Heya! A new player here, looking for a place to belong, learn and socialize in. :) I am 26, hail from the glorious land of Finland and work in the game industry.

Ingame Name: Unelias
Discord Tag: Unelias#6348
MR: 2

6 hours ago, Stormoooo said:

IGN CephalonQuiet

Discord Stormoooo#2963

MR12 oc pc and 13 on xbox

Mute person whos just looking to kill time in the day playing and can help some new players if they need it